Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Pls Nairalanders Have U Received This Type Of Call - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Nairalanders Have U Received This Type Of Call (649 Views)

James Ibori Received By Bayelsans As He Arrives For Condolence Visit (Photos) / Buhari Received Obasanjo’s Kiss Of Death / When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Nairalanders Have U Received This Type Of Call by Charlesdonald(m): 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
At about 12:00 january 4 I received a call ........when I picked the call,the caller just said to me "have u get ur pvc"...I said yes ...to my surprise the next question she ask me was..."Do u knw you can use that pvc to vote for change by voting Buhari"..............I replied her by asking her what change is in buhari but she hang up the call.........

I don't knw if there is any nairalander that have witness such experience?
Re: Pls Nairalanders Have U Received This Type Of Call by redcliff: 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
Lmao!!! @what change is in Buhari.. I reserve my comment..

BTW which one should we believe? your story or the gender inconsistencies in it?

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Have U Received This Type Of Call by temitemi1(m): 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
Na thunder go strike any caller wey call me and ask me such silly question grin grin grin... GEJ till apc stop their broom mentality!!!
Re: Pls Nairalanders Have U Received This Type Of Call by adanduka: 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
Before I say yes or no, where you sleeping when you received the call?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Nairalanders Have U Received This Type Of Call by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
adanduka:
Before I say yes or no, where you sleeping when you received the call?
My thoughts exactly.

(1) (Reply)

Predictions That Nigeria Will Disintegrate & Become A fa-d State. (Your View) * / We Will March Buhari/osinbajo To Aso Rock By March. / Newest Trend In. Town By APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.