Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,483 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Lima - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lima (1187 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lima by corperscorner: 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
Honestly....

I do not know where to start my epistle from.....though the intention is to have something that can always be referred to in the future as I feel it would be so horrible to let our love story die without a trace.

Since I can not write you another poem nor sing you another "John Legend's" song with my husky voice as I once did waybach when you were having fun with some of your room mates in your hostel. I feel I should be able to write something about us, no matter how undetailed and incomprehensive it might turn out to be.

This life we have come to learn about, has its way of making things happen and breaking things as well, but I would want to believe the disruption in our love affair was just my own share of life's vinegar for I had longed after you for close to 4 years before we eventually dated.

Thanks to the owner of nairaland, here I can keep typing until my fingers get bereaved of life, unlike the limited stuff we have on bbm and whatsapp. Oluwadamilola mi, it might sound funny now that we have both decided to move on due to constraints but the fact will forever remain that we were once in love with each other and though this is not intended to be a come-back as we both understand the circumstances surrounding the break-up but nonetheless.........it was worth the time.

Right now, I am at work....but unlike the way I used to make out time to put those petty calls through to you....all I can do right now is to type this with the hope that you will get to read it when I forward you the link to this page on bbm.

Deep down in my heart I still love you so much that I find myself in a serious battle with my conscience over that...........and you knew we never would have parted ways if I was a muslim like your family would have it. As I had explained earlier in one of our conversations, I would be damned to blame anything on you pertaining to the mishap but I hope some day, there would be a global acceptance in all spheres for the sake of other guys and ladies out there who have found themselves in the same situation.

Love is really weird in a way..........cos sometimes when I try to reminisce how we started out.........I just end up smiling....."The monkey on CNN" (far back as 2010) and all that. Funny how time flies. I had a great time while we dated, as a matter of fact......if those wonderful times and memories could be carved out, I would have a mega museum filled with loads of monuments.

You are a good girl.........I feel you should know that........and my prayers will always be with you whenever your thought zaps through my mind. I pray God grants your new found love all the things necessary to make you feel like a princess as I once prayed for myself. I know i'm usually fond of giving myself this false hope that "If God wants us to get back together....blablablabla". But I recently had a serious thought about that and It seemed it might never happen..........our beliefs will always remain and as this seems to be the bedrock of cupid's demise......I ended up smiling and wondering if you actually smiled anytime I said so.........knowing it might never be.

Well......such is life......a few months back, I wouldn't envisage myself writing this.........not to talk of making it through the days without hearing your wonderful voice. I totally sealed my faith with you and no one on earth would have been able to break the seal........but I had to consider what you wanted and place that as a priority cos all I have ever wanted was for you to be happy.

Several thoughts actually crept through my mind when shii when down and to be honest........I hated you for a while due to the fact that my spirit felt broken and I recorded my very first case of "MIGRAINE" after the break-up. I had to remind myself I am matured enough to understand the rationale behind your decision though. And here I am today.........all smiles and happy you have moved on and doing good for yourself.

I caught a glimpse of the new bead you did....via your dp.....I always catch a glipmse of everything...........LOL. Nice one....it would be nice if you keep it up as there is nothing new under the sky but thousands of things can be reworked to look spankingly new under the sky. I wish you luck in all your endeavours.

And as for me........I guess I will miss you for a very long time.

Out of sight is not always out of mind.........as I sincerely hope if I come back to this thread in 5 years time, I will meet everything I just typed.

.....I LOVE YOU......I hope that makes a resounding echo over time. (nothing carnal - plain agape)

I wish you the best of everything life has to offer. So till then...........So long.

3 Likes

Re: Lima by stingbreed(m): 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Lima by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
This is soooo sweet and touching embarassed

Love isn't easy cry
Re: Lima by ronald4lif(m): 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
MzNelly:
This is soooo sweet and touching embarassed

Love isn't easy cry

See as you don dey shed tears wink

If naso love sweet you reach abeg try reason wella with the bobo wey drop you love note the other day angry
Re: Lima by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
ronald4lif:

See as you don dey shed tears wink

If naso love sweet you reach abeg try reason wella with the bobo wey drop you love note the other day angry

LOL cheesy But he didn't ask me out nau undecided

Plus it wasn't a love note tongue
Re: Lima by ronald4lif(m): 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
MzNelly:

LOL cheesy But he didn't ask me out nau undecided

Plus it wasn't a love note tongue

Hehe! So you no know when person dey beam you green light ni sad
Re: Lima by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hehe! So you no know when person dey beam you green light ni sad

LOL shocked Is he? sad Never knew
Re: Lima by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
so romantic.
Re: Lima by ronald4lif(m): 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
MzNelly:

LOL shocked Is he? sad Never knew

Sure he is! But it's up to him to manly and come cleangrin
Re: Lima by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
ronald4lif:

Sure he is! But it's up to him to manly and come cleangrin

Ok o cheesy
Re: Lima by InZA: 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
Very nice.

I enjoyed every bit of it.

However till the end of The world.... A Muslim marrying a Christian or a Christian marrying a Muslim would never be acceptable.[reasons?,.. I'm too busy at the moment to even summarise the reasons....because they are too many.]

I wonder why you dated for so long though.

You seem like a well meaning person with a good heart and I pray you find the love you truly deserve
Re: Lima by Deejavuu(f): 7:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
All i can say is WOW....feeling this writeup..

Hmmm...Nice one Op.

1 Like

Re: Lima by snazzy5050(m): 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
Deejavuu:
All i can say is WOW....feeling this writeup..

Hmmm...Nice one Op.

ure even nicer cool
Re: Lima by IrunOBO: 1:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
What a piece........

It felt long but your writing skills seem to connect things in a way that made me read it all...

You should right a book you know...........I LOVE THIS. cool
Re: Lima by Olajumokeibk(f): 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
Awww I'm weeeping cry
Re: Lima by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
this piece made me think,and I found myself asking all those what if questions...but I'm consoled by the fact that we are ready to fight for what we believe in,and in the end that's where our strength and triumph would come from!
Re: Lima by grad2012(f): 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
I swear sometimes I wish we all cud be one and we don't have to be separate by our religion or race,why can't true luv just conquer all.It so sad but i pray deep in my heart that you find a wonderful woman again dat will make you fall deep inluv like you did before.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: The Following Type Of Sex Are Stressful / Mprexxxxx Which Jass You Use For Me Nah? / Ladies, How Do You Prefer A Guy Woo You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.