Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

General Buhari's Military Government - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari's Military Government (87229 Views)

Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi / PDP Salutes Buhari, Military For Capturing Sambisa Forest / Non-appointment Of Ministers Shows Buhari’s Military Hangover – Nwabueze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari's Military Government by Chiaka(f): 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
queensmith:

How specific do you want him to be? Do you think GEJ has failed in curtailing the insurgents because the insurgents are highly skilled, outnumber and outspend our military and possess advanced technology and equipment?

The man answered the question!! He will apply the resources we have!! It's enough! an army of 130k to a few thousand miscreants? It's an embarrassing joke! The truth is GEJ has and never will be committed to resolving Nigerias BH problem!

That being said I will like to know what details GEJ has given us about anything? Neither of them have a convincing game plan, but we have experienced 4 years of Jona and can clearly see he can't do nadda!

I don't care who he has at heart (though it's been said many times Buhari is a staunch nationalist) anybody committed to eliminating corruption and removing these terrorists has my vote 20 thousand times.

For me. Wont want someone that disrupted a democratic government all in the name of coup yester years to rule us.
He never stood for democracy and you think he will now. Never!! Prefare someone with a democratic spirit no matter how you look at it.
With the like of Tinubu and Ameachi behind him the 'change' they all chanting simply means money which, change is another name for money in Nigerian literal English Language. Leave matter for mathias.

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari's Military Government by viaj(m): 6:55am On Feb 18, 2015
The truth can't die.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari's Military Government by moneypassmadam: 10:32am On Feb 18, 2015
i wonder why this thread is still stickied
Re: General Buhari's Military Government by drtwist(m): 4:55am On Feb 19, 2015
I don die 4 Buhari hand, Fashola think say them fit deceive me to say Buhari the extremist na positive change bah. I die 4 Eribe Prince head

1 Like

Re: General Buhari's Military Government by ba7man(m): 6:05am On Feb 19, 2015
Buhari has said he'll jail corrupt people and all of a sudden GEJ's camp is running up and down trying to smear him, instead of telling us their plans for the Country.

We need someone to put fire on the butts of these politicians so that Billions don't just get missing and all they get is a pardon or National award.
Re: General Buhari's Military Government by saniabubakar174: 3:00am On Feb 20, 2015
i think that is one of the worst government we have had so far since we gained our independence, its was enough for Buhari to loothe public funds but he also went as far as flogging people on the street in the name of sanitation and for orderliness and misconduct and a whole lot of nonsense, infringing on the right of innocent Nigerians, Buhari publicly killed Nigerian citizens openly at the beach for everybody to see, that is an animalistic behaviour to me, we surely dont want someone like that into government

1 Like

Re: General Buhari's Military Government by sani99: 10:19am On Feb 20, 2015
The true story is that most Nigerians shouting sai Buhari were not yet born in 1983 when the brutal junta of buhari holds sway. Nigerians were jailed for 300 yrs,one wonders what is the life span of man,detection without trials,closing down and clap down on Journalist,barn on NANS,MNA,NLC, etc
murder of Mrs Iyama and so many others without fair hearing,especially the Journalist.Essential commodities were out of the reach of Nigerians.Fela,Beko,Pa Tai Solarin,Pa Ajasin jailed.IF we judge GBM by his former regime,no sane person will vote for him,but Nigeria do not have sence of History,hence we will remain backward.If it were to be in western word,GMB dont dare come out for any elective position. GBM is seen as a coupist,Islamist fundamentalist, Religious bigot,A regional and ethnic minded leader.GMB has no basic knowlegde of how an Economy runs,he has promised to stabilized world Oil Price....this speak it all.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari's Military Government by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 10:27am On Feb 23, 2015
^^^
When one speaks with sentiments and the knowledge of recycled propaganda, the ass of the ignorant is obvious for all to see.
Re: General Buhari's Military Government by kaptainshata(m): 11:07am On Mar 29, 2015
Seun, all dis noise Wey you make shows us one thing. Buhari is incorruptible.
Re: General Buhari's Military Government by Engrpj(m): 9:30am On Feb 23, 2016
Pedagogue:
Seun,

Thanks for beaming the searchlight on Buhari. You are a great 'JOURNALIST'.

But Seun, we will really appreciate if you can also use your 'journalistic talents' to beam a searchlight on the present government.

Or you don't consider it necessary for Nigerians to REMEMBER that:

1. The Chibok girls are still missing
2. That a dollar to naira is now 210.
3. That our hospitals are under locks and keys.
4. That universities were closed down for 6 months
5. Polytechnics were shut down for 11 months
6. Colleges of education were shut down for several months.
7. Oil theft is at an all time high.
8. Boko haram? They kill people everyday...Just check youtube if you have the heart!
9. Our international reputation? Gone to the dogs...
10. Corruption? Don't even go there! Billions now have wings...After all, Stealing is not corruption!!!

Seun, my point is: we know that Buhari is not perfect. He ruled with force as Head of State. He was ruthess...Yes, we know that!
But how do you expect a man who ruled as HEAD OF STATE to have ruled? It's a no-brainer!

Happily, there's something fantastic about the epistles from the US Library, and that is: BUHARI IS NOT CORRUPT!!! And believe me, he is all we need right now...

Sai Buhari!!!

Cheers

just wanted to remind you of your Post... Sai Buhari Abi

those reasons you mentioned, how far are they now.... SMH

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari's Military Government by iamodenigbo1(m): 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
Engrpj:

just wanted to remind you of your Post... Sai Buhari Abi

those reasons you mentioned, how far are they now.... SMH
don't mind them dollar is now #400

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari's Military Government by anonimi: 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
Damalex4luv:
GMB till 2019
Buhari/Osinbajo for Aso-rock!!
APC is the party , broom is the logo and Change is our slogan.

More than 7 years after, I wonder how the poster feels about the change slogan and the promises made

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari's Military Government by anonimi: 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
Pedagogue:
Seun,

Thanks for beaming the searchlight on Buhari. You are a great 'JOURNALIST'.

But Seun, we will really appreciate if you can also use your 'journalistic talents' to beam a searchlight on the present government.

Or you don't consider it necessary for Nigerians to REMEMBER that:

1. The Chibok girls are still missing
2. That a dollar to naira is now 210.
3. That our hospitals are under locks and keys.
4. That universities were closed down for 6 months
5. Polytechnics were shut down for 11 months
6. Colleges of education were shut down for several months.
7. Oil theft is at an all time high.
8. Boko haram? They kill people everyday...Just check youtube if you have the heart!
9. Our international reputation? Gone to the dogs...
10. Corruption? Don't even go there! Billions now have wings...After all, Stealing is not corruption!!!

Seun, my point is: we know that Buhari is not perfect. He ruled with force as Head of State. He was ruthess...Yes, we know that!
But how do you expect a man who ruled as HEAD OF STATE to have ruled? It's a no-brainer!

Happily, there's something fantastic about the epistles from the US Library, and that is: BUHARI IS NOT CORRUPT!!! And believe me, he is all we need right now...

Sai Buhari!!!

Cheers

How times flies and deception wears off the eyes of those who are not permanently visionless.

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari's Military Government by nellyelitz(m): 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
How sai baba has vanished in the streets.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) / Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) / I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.