Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. (49882 Views)

If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC / Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria / If You Study These Courses In Any Of These Universities,You Are On Your Own-NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by elguaje(m): 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
heatmeup:
con get am now. ask pple who attend the school and they will tell you dat 2:1 self is a night mare
unad Are u kidding me. or which school u dey talk about Dat school wey RUNS don break their head undecided
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by heatmeup(f): 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
elguaje:
unad Are u kidding me. or which school u dey talk about Dat school wey RUNS don break their head undecided
so the person carry runs make 1st class in sciences abi? can you b realistic for once, there is no school without runs.even covenant university
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by elguaje(m): 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
heatmeup:
so the person carry runs make 1st class in sciences abi? can you b realistic for once, there is no school without runs.even covenant university
are u a student of unad Or u're frm ekiti?
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Uricas(m): 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
heatmeup:
quite agree with you but in some schools, with your ruNs, nah 41E go end am.
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by ArcToyin(m): 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
liveyourlife:
I strongly Believe that 'there' is no course you Cannot get a First Class in.

Requirements:

1: God
2: Books
3: Determination
4: Orijin
5: http://

---- Thank me later for my advise!
i will prefer not to have first class than to take origin
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Dbestmax(m): 11:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
zleemshaddy:
well am gonna study the course this year in the uni, when i enter ..
Well I dnt knw ur brain capacity..and hw far u can go witout breakin dwn..cos if not..I got one Advise..#Dont..especially if its in Unizik
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Dbestmax(m): 11:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
segunotiti:

best graduating student FUTA, Michael opkara from biochemistry with a cgpa of 4.87
Speak of Bookworms...If u're correct wit dat..try BCH in Unizik...Not funny
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by liveyourlife: 11:22am On Feb 07, 2015
ArcToyin:

i will prefer not to have first class than to take origin

I just inserted Satire into the whole thing. Men, pls increase your sense of humour. You will live longer my bro. Have a nice Weekend! :-)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by heatmeup(f): 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
elguaje:
are u a student of unad Or u're frm ekiti?
was a unad student and till i left up till now nobody ever had 1st class in chemistry or ich
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by heatmeup(f): 7:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
Uricas:

quite agree with you but in some schools, with your ruNs, nah 41E go end am.
exactly my point runs in sciences if you get f9 and u do runs na E you go get. if you get C and you do runs na B you go get
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Uricas(m): 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
heatmeup:
was a unad student and till i left up till now nobody ever had 1st class in chemistry or ich
what do you expect, school like UNAD doesn't attract best heads among students seeking admission. With all white house ish, OAU still produce first class in the same course. No qualms, but it's the fact.
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by PharmEnoch(m): 11:56am On Feb 08, 2015
pharmacy in oau.... is an herculean task
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by elguaje(m): 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
heatmeup:
well,I lives in ekiti. I've heard so many sh*t about dat school. In unilorin, I don't think there's something called first class in physics.never heard of it.
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Tiffae: 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mathematics?
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by graciousolo(m): 8:16am On Feb 10, 2015
42n8dzydoo:

When you do it, make sure you announce it here. Lets see how true ur words can be.
Remember to quote me!
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Crispels(m): 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
cry
sparkleRed:

History and international studies is d dept..buh history is a course of study on its own, international studies is a course of study on its own in uniben..buh the same courses run thru them, history goes deeper while international studies touches d surface..nt so deep...same lecturers 4 both...hope u nt confused by wat I just wrote

are you now saying they award different degrees for both??

my brother finished with a first class in history and international relations..... 4.52 from oau; or dont you get it??

or what are you even saying?? undecided
sparkleRed:

History and international studies is d dept..buh history is a course of study on its own, international studies is a course of study on its own in uniben..buh the same courses run thru them, history goes deeper while international studies touches d surface..nt so deep...same lecturers 4 both...hope u nt confused by wat I just wrote

my brother finished with a first class in history and international relations..... 4.52 from oau; or dont you get it??

or what are you even saying??
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by sparkleRed(f): 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
Crispels:
cry

or what are you even saying?? undecided

or what are you even saying??

Dat is oau in uniben it's diff, awards offered just under one dept eee
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by 42n8dzydoo(m): 7:35am On Feb 12, 2015
[quote author=graciousolo post=30590374][/quote]
Have you done it?
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by 42n8dzydoo(m): 8:26am On Feb 12, 2015
Uricas:

what do you expect, school like UNAD doesn't attract best heads among students seeking admission. With all white house ish, OAU still produce first class in the same course. No qualms, but it's the fact.
Correct!

1 Like

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Oraeri30: 10:29am On Feb 12, 2015
Here is the secrete. .......
write an excellent project, thesis and your GP shall move to another level
example
This project, thesis topic and material is up to NUC 'A' standard. Accounting, Bus Admin Marketing, Banking and Finance, Management students in general should not miss out

The Impact of Money Supply on Inflation in Nigeria (1990 - 2007)
http://uniprojectsearch.com/impact-money-s…eria-1990-2007/

remember that www.uniprojectsearch.com has enough A class project topics and materials in every department or field
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Tiffae: 3:00am On Feb 17, 2015
Ever heard of pure and applied mathematics?
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Erubasa3: 9:25am On Feb 17, 2015
any chemical engineering in de house pls post ur number
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Emeka30: 8:31am On Feb 22, 2015
Urban and regional planning students can now benefit from our vast data base of project, thesis topics and materials.
example
Analyses of Commercial Driver’s Personal Characteristics in Understanding Traffic Sign
http://www.uniprojectsearch.com/commercial-drivers-personal-characteristics-understanding-traffic-sign-symbols/

No matter your department, www.uniprojectseasrch.com has topics and materials for you four final project, thesis
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by graciousolo(m): 1:10am On Feb 24, 2015
42n8dzydoo:

Have you done it?
Lols. Funny u. I'll but I don't have to post it here,because I don't brag. But if I ever post it here it'll be for God's glory and not to prove anything to you esp. Funny dude.
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by 42n8dzydoo(m): 10:11am On Feb 24, 2015
graciousolo:

Lols. Funny u. I'll but I don't have to post it here,because I don't brag. But if I ever post it here it'll be for God's glory and not to prove anything to you esp. Funny dude.
It's not to brag! To an aspiring undergraduate like you, it's so easy. It's not, but possible. I just wanna know how strong ur determination can be. Ciao
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by 42n8dzydoo(m): 10:12am On Feb 24, 2015
Erubasa3:
any chemical engineering in de house pls post ur number
P.m is better. Proudly chemenger!
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by LadyCherish(f): 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
sheddo619:
Op I'hv seen some1 that started with a GPA of 4.0/4.0 in architecture but he is currently at 3.94
Is 4.0 first class I remembered back then in school we change the name of our course from Architecture to ArchiTORTURE .
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by sheddo619(m): 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
LadyCherish:
Is 4.0 first class I remembered back then in school we change the name of our course from Architecture to ArchiTORTURE .
lol at ur architorture lyk civil. c-evil engineering,Its in kadpoli though 4.0 is distinction

1 Like

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Drdaps(m): 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
agoadiv:
what about geoinformatics and surveying?
what about urban and regional planning?
some pple here are just asking WHAT ABT the course they are currently studying, they want u to say its impossible to gain first class so that they fan themselves that they r studying hard coursesgrin
chai "in obj's voice FELLOW NIGERIANS"

pls any geoinformatics student here?
You just gat yourself one
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by aderibigbeee: 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
I think no course is too hard to get first class or too easy to skip through. It only depends on our state of reasoning. Just stay focus and be determined
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
sparkleRed:
Dat history own is so true esp in uniben, we had just 5 2.1 in my class, no first class, 61 2.2, 5 third class and 25 spill over....just graduated last year nov....its terrible very terrible cry
your sets were probably lazy or you had mischievous lecturers.
I had 127 colleagues in history, 27 had first class including my humble self while 50 had 2.1, the rest graduated with 2.2.
Third class wasn't recorded.
Cc Uniuyo
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Jacobsontwelve(m): 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
No body has made mention of lasu or unilag since.Na only unad.OAU.etc una dey mention. Na wah o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures / Meet Chinedu Mitchel, The Shortest Man In ABSU Who Anchors 'Personality Checks' / 9 Lies You Were (probably) Taught In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.