Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,249 members, 7,849,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

What Vp Namadi Sambo Actually Said In Minna, Niger State (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Vp Namadi Sambo Actually Said In Minna, Niger State (video) (1437 Views)

Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? / Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike / Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Vp Namadi Sambo Actually Said In Minna, Niger State (video) by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
Fellow Nigerians, from their subterranean HQ, Buhari’s campaign has come out with yet another lie to sell to the electorate.
This time around the subject of their calumny is Vice-President Sambo.
Despite APC being the only major party whose Presidential candidate is desirous of seeing Sharia spread from the Sahara to the Atlantic ocean,
Despite APC being the only major party whose Presidential candidate chose a pastor as a running mate just to pander to the Christian electorate,
APC has gone full reprobate and are now pushing the meme that it is Vice President Sambo who is the religious bigot in this election.
To do this, APC has taken a portion of a speech he gave at a rally in Minna, Niger State, ignored the part that gives context, and are instead focusing on the words that came after.
Here is what the Vice President actually said:

“I want to bring something to your attention, the way others are bringing religion into politics (obviously referring to APC parading Buhari as the candidate of Islam in the North while GEJ and PDP are paraded as the party of unbelievers led by a kafir, GEJ ).
If you look at our party, our Chairman is a Muslim, Director General of our Campaign is a Muslim, and I, Namadi, who is the VP is a Muslim.
It is just our Presidential candidate that is Christian.
But in APC, Chairman of the party is a Christian, DG of their campaign is a Christian, and their VP is a Pastor.
So which party has Muslims in it?” The crowd responds with chants of PDP.
So do not buy into the rhetoric…” (that we are anti-Muslim while they are pro-Muslim)
Here’s the actual video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwiqBmbgnp0

http:///wUtA2h

There you have it folks. Is the narrative APC has been trying to bamboozle and hoodwink you with the truth? Absolutely not, because when it comes to the truth, APC can’t find it just like they can’t find Buhari’s missing WASC certificate.
Thank you for reading, God Bless You and God Bless Nigeria!

http://ad76.com/2015/02/04/what-vp-namadi-sambo-actually-said-in-minna-niger-state/

5 Likes

Re: What Vp Namadi Sambo Actually Said In Minna, Niger State (video) by danielmasarro: 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
I pity those they will influence with their so call deceitful speeches..GEJ is a man of his words and in with him,this country stands a good chance..GEJITE

3 Likes

Re: What Vp Namadi Sambo Actually Said In Minna, Niger State (video) by akinyeleaa: 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
This op dull o. Who's talking abt APC. The point is y campaign wif religion. I could well decide to vote a pagan na, so far he'll perform.

4 Likes

Re: What Vp Namadi Sambo Actually Said In Minna, Niger State (video) by Reptyle(m): 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
OP there is no dodging this...Sambo goofed big time.

He spoke in Hausa and riled up a very sensitive crowd at a political campaign rally using religion.

At a different forum, Sambo also told the crowd not to vote APC because their VP candidate is a pastor with over 5000 churches.

You often accuse Buhari supporters of following blindly but you are unable to tell the truth even when it stares you in the face.

That is a big shame.

9 Likes

Re: What Vp Namadi Sambo Actually Said In Minna, Niger State (video) by seunfly: 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
Why can't you people face the truth for once and move on? This gej and his people are house built on lies.

3 Likes

Re: What Vp Namadi Sambo Actually Said In Minna, Niger State (video) by Alphaoscar: 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
@ op, you are a shameless liar. Go and watch PDP presidential campaign in Jigawa and you will hear him saying Osinbajo have 5000 churches under his control and APC will christianize the north if voted into power.

6 Likes

Re: What Vp Namadi Sambo Actually Said In Minna, Niger State (video) by ayukdaboss(m): 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
You are a really shameless liar.

3 Likes

Re: What Vp Namadi Sambo Actually Said In Minna, Niger State (video) by Alphaoscar: 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
Reptyle:
OP there is no dodging this...Sambo goofed big time.

He spoke in Hausa and riled up a very sensitive crowd at a political campaign rally using religion.

At a different forum, Sambo also told the crowd not to vote APC because their VP candidate is a pastor with over 5000 churches.

You often accuse Buhari supporters of following blindly but you are unable to tell the truth even when it stirs you in the face.

That is a big shame.

They want to twist what is already in the public domain with video evidence?

But I won't be surprised afterall we have some “Men Of God” twisting the words in the holy Quran and Bible for their selfish gains.

1 Like

Re: What Vp Namadi Sambo Actually Said In Minna, Niger State (video) by tit(f): 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
Thanks OP,
you don settle my mind.
I was wondering how Sambo could make religiously inflammatory statement.

This APC people are liars.
Everyone of them.
They eat lie, sleep lies and Bleep lies!
Even when you catch them with one lie,
they will lie another lie on top of that.

my spirit just no gree for them.

2 Likes

Re: What Vp Namadi Sambo Actually Said In Minna, Niger State (video) by banki(m): 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
I don't need to watch your edidted nonsense I WATCHED IT ON TV MYSELF yesterday and I puked because the VP of nigeeria shouldn't be found saying nonsense like that... its a big shame

2 Likes

Re: What Vp Namadi Sambo Actually Said In Minna, Niger State (video) by nwafuluozoh: 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
Abegi free VP Sambo! APC plays dirtier.
Re: What Vp Namadi Sambo Actually Said In Minna, Niger State (video) by tit(f): 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
banki:
I don't need to watch your edidted nonsense I WATCHED IT ON TV MYSELF yesterday and I puked because the VP of nigeeria shouldn't be found saying nonsense like that... its a big shame

i just watched it myself and the OP reported what Sambo said correctly.
Stop lying to cover your lies.

1 Like

Re: What Vp Namadi Sambo Actually Said In Minna, Niger State (video) by Reptyle(m): 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
tit:

Which language did "Namadina" Sambo speak in the video you watched?

1 Like

Re: What Vp Namadi Sambo Actually Said In Minna, Niger State (video) by TonySpike: 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
This thread is just a blurry damage control. The video has gone viral and there's nothing that can be done about it. It's everywhere on facebook, Twitter and instagram sef!

2 Likes

Re: What Vp Namadi Sambo Actually Said In Minna, Niger State (video) by BodyKiss(m): 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
tit:
Thanks OP,
you don settle my mind.
I was wondering how Sambo could make religiously inflammatory statement.

This APC people are liars.
Everyone of them.
They eat lie, sleep lies and Bleep lies!
Even when you catch them with one lie,
they will lie another lie on top of that.

my spirit just no gree for them.

Your tit is really doing your thinking for you.

2 Likes

Re: What Vp Namadi Sambo Actually Said In Minna, Niger State (video) by banki(m): 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
tit:

you probably think I will join issues with you, what lie did I tell and what am I covering, I said its a shame that he VP of Nigeria will stoop so low and your telling me am lying to cover my lie? you must be daft

Why on earth will he even start talking about religion, what has that got to do with anything, you probably don't speak hausa I Do SPEAK HAUSA and am disgusted what has his name Nemadi have to do with elections, he mention amadu alli being a stunt Muslim, he mentioned the chairman of pdp being a stunt muslim, my brother your PDP and vice president goofed big time, and trust me they just lost a couple of votes again.

1 Like

Re: What Vp Namadi Sambo Actually Said In Minna, Niger State (video) by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
banki:

Are you Hausa?
Re: What Vp Namadi Sambo Actually Said In Minna, Niger State (video) by iluvnaija: 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
Re: What Vp Namadi Sambo Actually Said In Minna, Niger State (video) by banki(m): 10:55am On Feb 05, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Are you Hausa?

nope I am not I only speak hausa
Re: What Vp Namadi Sambo Actually Said In Minna, Niger State (video) by akinyeleaa: 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
BodyKiss:

Your tit is really doing your thinking for you.
lmao, bro, u wicked o. Bt na true sha, dat chic no dey use her head

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Funny Pics Of A Truck Pusher. L Guess We All Need A Change / Shocking!:who Is Really Fighting Boko Haram? / INEC Result: At The End Of Today, Buhari Leads By 2,032,226 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.