Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike (31547 Views)

Fayose Receives Wike At Akure Airport (Photos) / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike by PhockPhockMan: 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
Bro Wike, Nigeria don tye wrapper o o.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike by ever811(m): 10:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
OSIBANJO: wike,do you know why baba did not come? WIKE:no sir! OSIBANJo:he is afraid to die...lol

138 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike by Flexherbal(m): 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
Wike, hope you have secured this place very well?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike by hemartins(m): 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
Osibanjo : how the Avengers squad. Dem no show?
Wike : no shaking my brother. na only mouth dem get.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike by hemartins(m): 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
Osibanjo : my guy, I been they fear say all this Avengers and Suicide group people go show.
Wike : show for where? PH where I dey? Them no get the liver.

33 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike by menix(m): 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
Osinbanjo: oga Wike, shebi u see as Bubu send me like say I be sacrificial Lamb..

Wike: Hhahaha, but u nah Oke Belgium nah, nobody go fit kill you.

174 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike by starpower(m): 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
wike!. Where amechi!. See my people lag they camera, if your militant Bleep up. I bring my Bible along.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike by smsshola(m): 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
Wike tell d NDA and ur ppu to embrace peace..we are the first govt to commission d clean of ur land. What dd dey gain during GEJ regime?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike by ahnie: 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
Wike:....Baba oshi bango,amechi never shee shuntin....when he shee shuntin,he go Lun.

Oshibango to wike:he go shee shee shuntin leave am.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike by PhockPhockMan: 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
menix:

Osinbanjo: oga Wike, shebi u see as Bubu send me like say I be sacrificial Lamb..

Wike: Hhahaha, but u nah Oke Belgium nah, nobody go fit kill you.

grin grin grin grin grin

31 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike by ChappyChase: 8:20am On Jun 03, 2016
Osibande: Na fear make bubu no show face oo,,
Wike: So na you sabi die abi?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike by austin2all: 8:21am On Jun 03, 2016
ever811:
OSIBANJO: wike,do you know why baba did not come?
WIKE:no sir!
OSIBANJo:he is afraid to die...lol

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike by goodlifehyd(m): 8:21am On Jun 03, 2016
Osibanjo; How far Mama Piss

Wike: Mama Piss mouth don hang since oga jona lose election

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike by White007(m): 8:22am On Jun 03, 2016
undecided
Re: Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 03, 2016
it's dry here, we need some lotion
Re: Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike by saintfaculty(m): 8:23am On Jun 03, 2016
angry
Re: Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike by Nicolars(m): 8:25am On Jun 03, 2016
Lolz, mtchew

But seriously, c hw diz pple dey laff together,smile, seat near eachoda

But two foolish Nairalanders will b abusing each oda's generation bcus of them, collecting 10yrs ban bcus of PMB and GEJ

Una beta wise up

20 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike by akp202(m): 8:25am On Jun 03, 2016
I was not there hence I can't tell.. .. Not good at guessing as well
Re: Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike by mostyg(m): 8:25am On Jun 03, 2016
Rubbish!!!
Re: Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike by bodmas119(m): 8:26am On Jun 03, 2016
laugh dey kill me 4here

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike by MadCow1: 8:26am On Jun 03, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3793000_img2016060211819_jpeg2ad98f9cfd31e78fccee72d3869d91db

Wike: Bros why Oga Presido no show na?

Osibanjo: Ehn dey vex for you, ehn say if ehn see you, na beating sure pass for you.. grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike by TeamSimple(m): 8:26am On Jun 03, 2016
politicians,the more you look the less you see.
Re: Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike by Samtoby(m): 8:26am On Jun 03, 2016
grin

Osinbanjo: Wike, how far about our talk on this Minister of Environment?

Wike: She no wan gree, she dey act as if no be property of FG she be.

****No blame me, I only write the first thing on my mind****

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike by laikas: 8:27am On Jun 03, 2016
smsshola:

Wike tell d NDA and ur ppu to embrace peace..we are the first govt to commission d clean of ur land. What dd dey gain during GEJ regime?
its not true, if to say na wetin e tel am wike 4 no smild lyk dat, u dey 4get say GEJ na wike pson.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike by laikas: 8:28am On Jun 03, 2016
until i get to abuja, wike i no no rest o.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike by jamex93(m): 8:28am On Jun 03, 2016
grin

VP: wike bring ur ear, you sure say if we clean the land NDA go stop bomb?

Wike: bros those ppl dey vex o, make we clean am first and see na

wike: why baba no even come self

VP: baba liver don drop o.... Him dey fear ni

both: hahahahahahaha

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 03, 2016
H
Re: Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike by ozoemenaca: 8:29am On Jun 03, 2016
Osibanjo: hmmmm my brother I still de fear oooooo you sure say this Avengers no go bomb this place ?

Wike: Cool down no be you dem de look for. relax I think say you be pastor ?

Osibanjo: Pastor no de for this one ooooo

Wike: I say you should relax. I know say na the thing we make Bubu no come

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike by ademoladeji(m): 8:29am On Jun 03, 2016
Wike: VP, why did Baba refuse to come nau?

VP: You no sabi wetin your boys talk?

Wike: The Avengers?

VP: No oooo, na the Scavengers. Mtshewww!

Wike: Dem just dey play ni nau

VP: Play ko, Clay ni... Baba is not ready to die

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike by EbiJUNIRO(m): 8:30am On Jun 03, 2016
Nothing important
Re: Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike by Guliver(m): 8:31am On Jun 03, 2016
osinbajo:wike,I no see d babe wey u say go service me after d show. wike;no shaken de bae dey room 12 for President ial hotel.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike by Emmaoga: 8:31am On Jun 03, 2016
OSIBANJO. WIKE DO YOU KNOW WHAT?

WIKE. NO TELL ME VP

OSIBANJO. AT THE AGE OF YOUR PRESIDENT HE IS STILL AFRAID TO DIE...
WIKE. THAT GUY?.... I PITY HIM AND YOU

OSIBANJO. WIKE HOW?

WIKE. HE LOVES HIS LIFE AND I CAN SEE YOU HATE YOUR LIFE WITH PASSION... INFACT YOU ARE A ZOMBIE TO THE 10TH ORDER

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan. / The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread / Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.