Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Apc Rally Today At Oron,akwa Ibom Was Hmmmmmmm(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Rally Today At Oron,akwa Ibom Was Hmmmmmmm(pics) (4856 Views)

What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? / Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Rally Today At Oron,akwa Ibom Was Hmmmmmmm(pics) by Ezemarcel(m): 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
Wonders shall never seize,politicians has taken this campaign thing to another level,take a look at this photo:

Re: Apc Rally Today At Oron,akwa Ibom Was Hmmmmmmm(pics) by RotrEmmanuel: 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
that's their culture. And they call themselves #teamchange... Smh

3 Likes

Re: Apc Rally Today At Oron,akwa Ibom Was Hmmmmmmm(pics) by RedArrow: 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
hmmmmmmmm too
Re: Apc Rally Today At Oron,akwa Ibom Was Hmmmmmmm(pics) by Ezemarcel(m): 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
Omo! it wasn't a good sight at all......more pics to come
Re: Apc Rally Today At Oron,akwa Ibom Was Hmmmmmmm(pics) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
What is this one now?
Re: Apc Rally Today At Oron,akwa Ibom Was Hmmmmmmm(pics) by nigalgirl: 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
Pls can sm1 tell me what is happening hear?
Re: Apc Rally Today At Oron,akwa Ibom Was Hmmmmmmm(pics) by nigalgirl: 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
nigalgirl:
Pls can sm1 tell me what is happening here?
Re: Apc Rally Today At Oron,akwa Ibom Was Hmmmmmmm(pics) by Alphaoscar: 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
There is no single proof of APC having anything to do with this. the OP just post his personal picture and he just have to attach APC to it to gain some publicity

10 Likes

Re: Apc Rally Today At Oron,akwa Ibom Was Hmmmmmmm(pics) by richeso: 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
this one no happen for oron oo. guy stop lieing. were in oron is this happening?
Re: Apc Rally Today At Oron,akwa Ibom Was Hmmmmmmm(pics) by Ezemarcel(m): 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
richeso:
this one no happen for oron oo. guy stop lieing. were in oron is this happening?
don't doubt what u don't know....for the fact that u did not see it live doesn't mean am lying.....it happened along stadium road by 11.23am..
Re: Apc Rally Today At Oron,akwa Ibom Was Hmmmmmmm(pics) by ruggedboy01: 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
hmmmm tongue grin cheesy
Re: Apc Rally Today At Oron,akwa Ibom Was Hmmmmmmm(pics) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
Crap angry angry angry
Re: Apc Rally Today At Oron,akwa Ibom Was Hmmmmmmm(pics) by bewla(m): 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
what make him a APC
Re: Apc Rally Today At Oron,akwa Ibom Was Hmmmmmmm(pics) by richeso: 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ezemarcel:
don't doubt what u don't know....for the fact that u did not see it live doesn't mean am lying.....it happened along stadium road by 11.23am..

when? am in Secretariat . and if anything happens in that area i will know.. because i must see crowd.

1 Like

Re: Apc Rally Today At Oron,akwa Ibom Was Hmmmmmmm(pics) by Alphaoscar: 7:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
richeso:

when? am in Secretariat . and if anything happens in that area i will know.. because i must see crowd.

No mind the clown Jare . He is just advertising himself for us to see

1 Like

Re: Apc Rally Today At Oron,akwa Ibom Was Hmmmmmmm(pics) by Adeoba10(m): 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
that's their culture. And they call themselves #teamchange... Smh
Cant u use ur brain for once, must u bliv all d trash dat comes ur way... No b masquerade b dat wey dey perform bcus of money

4 Likes

Re: Apc Rally Today At Oron,akwa Ibom Was Hmmmmmmm(pics) by bokohalal(m): 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
Alphaoscar:
There is no single proof of APC having anything to do with this. the OP just post his personal picture and he just have to attach APC to it to gain some publicity

1 Like

Re: Apc Rally Today At Oron,akwa Ibom Was Hmmmmmmm(pics) by RotrEmmanuel: 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
Adeoba10:

Cant u use ur brain for once, must u bliv all d trash dat comes ur way... No b masquerade b dat wey dey perform bcus of money
I'm not expecting an illiterate like u to like my comment. Is it my fault that u are as useless as APC itself SMH
Re: Apc Rally Today At Oron,akwa Ibom Was Hmmmmmmm(pics) by DaBullIT(m): 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ezemarcel:
Wonders shall never seize,politicians has taken this campaign thing to another level,take a look at this photo:

So , how do we know that this is a campaign by any party , there are no signs indicating alliance with / to any party

Wherever the pic was taken its not an uncommon sight in Nigeria , so if you wanna lie , tell a white lie
Re: Apc Rally Today At Oron,akwa Ibom Was Hmmmmmmm(pics) by laurel03(m): 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ds pics don spoil my 100days fasting..... But I go still vote for change
Re: Apc Rally Today At Oron,akwa Ibom Was Hmmmmmmm(pics) by Adeoba10(m): 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
I'm not expecting an illiterate like u to like my comment. Is it my fault that u are as useless as APC itself SMH
If an illiterate like me can differentiate btw a fake n genuine info, n u are dia with ur empty skull tinking dat d info posted by d OP was real, den i pity dos wu sponsored ur educatn.

Quote me again, make thunder reset ur destiny.

1 Like

Re: Apc Rally Today At Oron,akwa Ibom Was Hmmmmmmm(pics) by RotrEmmanuel: 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
Adeoba10:

If an illiterate like me can differentiate btw a fake n genuine info, n u are dia with ur empty skull tinking dat d info posted by d OP was real, den i pity dos wu sponsored ur educatn.

Quote me again, make thunder reset ur destiny.
See this mugu! Am I the person that frustrates your family

Ode! grin
Re: Apc Rally Today At Oron,akwa Ibom Was Hmmmmmmm(pics) by Adeoba10(m): 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:

Ode! grin
Buhahahahahaha... Just follow dis procedure..
1. Pack ur belongings.
2. Get d key of ur pman jalopy
3. Drive to hell.
Re: Apc Rally Today At Oron,akwa Ibom Was Hmmmmmmm(pics) by RotrEmmanuel: 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
[s]
Adeoba10:

Buhahahahahaha... Just follow dis procedure..
1. Pack ur belongings.
2. Get d key of ur pman jalopy
3. Drive to hell.
[/s]
Re: Apc Rally Today At Oron,akwa Ibom Was Hmmmmmmm(pics) by lynn79: 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
APC are more decent than this. ThiS reaks seriously of PDP trying one more time to taint the Progressives image.
Re: Apc Rally Today At Oron,akwa Ibom Was Hmmmmmmm(pics) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
What is this? And how does it concern the APC

1 Like

Re: Apc Rally Today At Oron,akwa Ibom Was Hmmmmmmm(pics) by thaoriginator: 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:

Ode! grin
Guy, you reason like a starving dirty miserable dog.. *spits*
Re: Apc Rally Today At Oron,akwa Ibom Was Hmmmmmmm(pics) by LajaLaba: 11:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:

Ode! grin
Shut up!
Re: Apc Rally Today At Oron,akwa Ibom Was Hmmmmmmm(pics) by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 05, 2015
VACANCY@HOT F.M OWERRI
Hey!!! Do u have what it takes to be a Hot FM
Presenter?
Do you have the drive, the swag and energy
needed for the job?
If yes !!! then you are the one we are searching
for.
To qualify –
You must be male and a graduate
You must have lots of energy
Know current trends and music
You must have a Good command of English
Send your CV to the H.R. Officer at Hot 99.5 fm
premises located at Plot 12, Public Building, Yar
Adua Drive off Onitsha road before Friday,
february 6, 2015.
See you there!!!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari In His Aso Rock Office (pictures) / North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans / Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Produced A President,v.p, Minister, Wife Of G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.