Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips (35612 Views)

Armless Man Falls From Train In Ilorin, Dies / A Nairalander's Train Experience From Ibadan To Kano / See What This Foreign Photographer Said She Saw On A Train From LAGOS To KANO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by otunbadan(m): 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
aviazuva:
Age has great advantage over youth
In wisdom and in reasoning thats the truth
The aged may be outrun but not outreasoned.

Great men are not always wise: neither do the aged understand judgment... Aged = wisdom is a fallacy.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by JayJustus(m): 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
and somebody will wanna vote another somebody that canceled the Lagos intercity rail back in the days?? NOPE...

I will say and say it again...THE DEVIL I KNOW (GEJ) IS BETTER THAN THE ANGEL (BUHARI) I DON'T KNOW

YamAndBeans

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by walex1991(m): 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
activatenigeria:

Steve Morris is an investigative journalist based in Lagos State, but I prefer to call him Steve the spy cam guy, he recently embarked on a train ride from Lagos to meet a very pretty girl he met online in Kano with some cool spy cam gadget of all kind to capture the trills of the journey without rising any form of suspicion.

Steve who has been in touch with this chick for some time now decide to take a very long and adventures trip to the city of Kano to see the girl he fell in love with ONLINE. And somehow in his magnanimity Steve deiced to share the experience and excitement of his jolly ride to Kano for all to see.

Rated awesome!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzVrYj-QreQ
bros like how many hours did u spend 4rm Lagos 2 kano

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by mapet: 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
Yes the wallet I bought under the bridge you insect
rickkid:

That wallet you bought at Ikeja under bridge? grin grin grin

Being anonymous on Nairaland eh... lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
mapet:
Yes the wallet I bought under the bridge you insect
You aren't even Nigerian :/
Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by efilefun(m): 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Kindly go to hell. Which one did your father build?

E be like say you no wan make your generation succeed for this life abii, just try quote me talk nonsense again and that ur papa wey you no get respect for and your entire generation go regret their existence FOOL

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by anthoniaz(f): 12:18am On Feb 06, 2015
Interesting smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by Nobody: 2:51am On Feb 06, 2015
after watching the videos I discover the large numbers of people patronising train. I am going for my train expenditure too.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by mizkeleke(f): 9:55am On Feb 06, 2015
Yea this is the transformation.

*ahhhhhhhhh.......perceives fresh air*

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by Jhayeahsam01(m): 2:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
nice job... got ma own too from Amazon, coded spy glases... very xpensive
Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by cooldave234(m): 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
activatenigeria:

Steve Morris is an investigative journalist based in Lagos State, but I prefer to call him Steve the spy cam guy, he recently embarked on a train ride from Lagos to meet a very pretty girl he met online in Kano with some cool spy cam gadget of all kind to capture the trills of the journey without rising any form of suspicion.

Steve who has been in touch with this chick for some time now decide to take a very long and adventures trip to the city of Kano to see the girl he fell in love with ONLINE. And somehow in his magnanimity Steve deiced to share the experience and excitement of his jolly ride to Kano for all to see.

Rated awesome!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzVrYj-QreQ
lucky you, very lucky to have travelled in the firstclass coach which is just one out of 16 other coaches, pls wen next you are travelling go in the 2nd class, and also post the videos...... I travelled from minna to ibadan on that same train, and I swore never to step foot in a train I stood from minna to ilorin, it was an horrible experience,. Kano to lagos takes about 32hrs.
Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by henrixx(m): 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
cooldave234:
lucky you, very lucky to have travelled in the firstclass coach which is just one out of 16 other coaches, pls wen next you are travelling go in the 2nd class, and also post the videos...... I travelled from minna to ibadan on that same train, and I swore never to step foot in a train I stood from minna to ilorin, it was an horrible experience,. Kano to lagos takes about 32hrs.
shocked
cooldave234:
so the first class is dat bad
Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 08, 2015
Wow beautiful trip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flight Took Off In 2018 And Arrived Destination In 2017 / He Was Deported On Arriving UK. / Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.