Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

What Did Your Teacher/parents Told You About Buhari/idiagbon Regime - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Did Your Teacher/parents Told You About Buhari/idiagbon Regime (448 Views)

What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? / Betrayal: Dr. Odili Opens Up On His Regime, Amaechi-omehia Feud, Etc / Why My Regime Executed Drug Peddlers, Jailed Journalists – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Did Your Teacher/parents Told You About Buhari/idiagbon Regime by santity100: 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
Folks, most of us were young or still in heaven when buhari ruled Nigeria as a military president .

Let's share what we know of his past regime.
Re: What Did Your Teacher/parents Told You About Buhari/idiagbon Regime by SeverusSnape(m): 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
He was a despotic tyrant. Simple!
Re: What Did Your Teacher/parents Told You About Buhari/idiagbon Regime by santity100: 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
Maybe your parents were corrupt ?

They told me foods and basic things became very cheap and life became easier for the citizens except for the corrupt and undisciplined

that they wanted to turn Nigeria to an industrialised economy by banning importations and compeling foreign companies to establish factories in the country

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free Business Opportunity Seminar / Monkey Set To Inherit Fortune From Childless Indian Couple / Pls I Need Help Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.