Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,605 members, 7,955,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:06 PM

Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars (66039 Views)

Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo / Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids / Checkout Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by borntwice2008(m): 9:53am On Feb 05, 2015
THIS IS WHY I WILL NEVER FORGIVE MY PARENTS. I WAS A GOOD YOUNG FOOTBALLER BACK THEN BUT INSTEAD OF ENROLLING ME IN PEPSI ACADEMY, THEY INSIST I GO TO SCHOOL. NOW I FINISH SCHOOL AFTER 4YEARS NO JOB. GOD KNOWS I WOULD HAVE BEEN IN A GOOD FOOTBALL CLUB NOW EARNING MY LIVING.

E NO GO BETTER FOR THEM

Never blame anybody for your inaction. Also your parent gave you the best advice don't blame them. Thousand of people that can plat football than you are no more. Pray to God and you will overtake as many that are ahead of you. And you will be a blessing to your parent

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by tellwisdom: 9:53am On Feb 05, 2015
Where is the luxury; you foolish boi angry
Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by 9jatatafo(m): 9:54am On Feb 05, 2015
Money is sweet!!!! Mikel I hope you remembers after football life ahead. I know of a man who built a mansion on 4 plots of land, the house is located at the center of the land, lived so expensive when the going was good, people advised him but all fell into deaf ears, today he is a broke-axx-niggar, selling any sellable. A word is a enough for the wise.
#NoBeefing
Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by 9jatatafo(m): 9:57am On Feb 05, 2015
borntwice2008:
THIS IS WHY I WILL NEVER FORGIVE MY PARENTS. I WAS A GOOD YOUNG FOOTBALLER BACK THEN BUT INSTEAD OF ENROLLING ME IN PEPSI ACADEMY, THEY INSIST I GO TO SCHOOL. NOW I FINISH SCHOOL AFTER 4YEARS NO JOB. GOD KNOWS I WOULD HAVE BEEN IN A GOOD FOOTBALL CLUB NOW EARNING MY LIVING.

E NO GO BETTER FOR THEM

Never blame anybody for your inaction. Also your parent gave you the best advice don't blame them. Thousand of people that can plat football than you are no more. Pray to God and you will overtake as many that are ahead of you. And you will be a blessing to your parent

Don't blame your parents. Football was your passion and you would have combined it with your education. Just be happy the way you are today.
Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by shoprite: 10:05am On Feb 05, 2015
lookingforjob:

E NO GO BETTER FOR THEM undecided

Are you really referring to your parents? Same people who paid your school fees? And to even think that some people "liked" your post . . .hmmm!
You had better take back that comment of yours about your parents if you really want to make any head way in life . . .you don't know who would have called for your CV here if your comment was more matured . . .I have seen people who still made it after 4 years or more of job hunting...I am one . . .so what's the biggy?! My advice . . .hurry up and do the needful undecided

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:05am On Feb 05, 2015
bestestgirl:
wink hard work pays best

Nope..... Smart work... pays best. wink
Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by eminikansoso(m): 10:10am On Feb 05, 2015
lookingforjob:

This one na original omo Ale

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 05, 2015
shoprite:

Are you really referring to your parents? Same people who paid your school fees? And to even think that some people "liked" your post . . .hmmm!
You had better take back that comment of yours about your parents if you really want to make any head way in life . . .you don't know who would have called for your CV here if your comment was more matured . . .I have seen people who still made it after 4 years or more of job hunting...I am one . . .so what's the biggy?! My advice . . .hurry up and do the needful undecided

NO.
Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by joe4christ(m): 10:16am On Feb 05, 2015
lookingforjob:

Guy, no blame your innocent parent jare, blame your yourself, its evident you never had enough passion, strong enough to have convinced them, you think mikel's parent just wholeheartedly suppoted mikel back in the days without doing all they could to make him rather concentrate on his studies than football Of course they did, but his love & passion for football made him rebel against his parent desire which today is paying, same with Psquare and the likes of Dbanj and Timaya whose dad were never in support of their career till they made it.
So guy, blame yourself and not your parent.
And come to think of it, i dont know were you guys get the impression that education is the key ticket to getting employed, cant you reason out how to create Jobs and be self employed, Nigeria is full of opportunities, cos you are yet to get 'there' doesn't mean you wont get there, it's never too late, stop blaming anobody and start working on yourself man!

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by Duke007(m): 10:17am On Feb 05, 2015
[quote author=lookingforjob post=30443331][b]THIS IS WHY I WILL NEVER FORGIVE MY PARENTS. I WAS A GOOD YOUNG FOOTBALLER BACK THEN BUT INSTEAD OF ENROLLING ME IN PEPSI ACADEMY, THEY INSIST I GO TO SCHOOL. NOW I FINISH SCHOOL AFTER 4YEARS NO JOB. GOD KNOWS I WOULD HAVE BEEN IN A GOOD FOOTBALL CLUB NOW EARNING MY LIVING.

E NO GO BETTER FOR THEM

In as much as I sympathize with your lost opportunity, you shouldnot curse your parent. You can stil live your dream life by enganging in football related biz . Pray to God to bless you and you will forget your pains. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by ehis05(m): 10:19am On Feb 05, 2015
lookingforjob:

Na wa 4 u o....instead to dwelling on d past e no beta say u begin reason hw to improve ur life....or improve urself...u dey blame ur parents wey send u go school lyk say na bad tin dem do...after all most players da wz wit mikel den in d academy dint make it dis big....so y u feel say ur case go diff.....na lazy persons dey blame people 4 d turn out of dere lives d way u did
Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by olexy4real(m): 10:23am On Feb 05, 2015
lookingforjob:

Sm pple sha!! Na their anus dem dey use think. This guy is a typical example.

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by annexworld(m): 10:24am On Feb 05, 2015
lookingforjob:

He no reach dat level now
Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by demmy0325(m): 10:37am On Feb 05, 2015
jingh:
850 million
God I will be happy if I have 10% of dat
.. 85m no smal at al..
Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by VivaLaFrans: 10:37am On Feb 05, 2015
rubii09:
Hard work pays. God bless u OBI
Its not hardwork my dear, its connection. There are so many hardworking footballers in the streets today. A well connected player can go far even though what he can do best is to trap the ball.
Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by UnimkeAk(m): 10:41am On Feb 05, 2015
jingh:
850 million
God I will be happy if I have 10% of dat

Yes you can have that 10%.

If you Goto bible school and become his pastor grin

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by Nickymezor(f): 10:45am On Feb 05, 2015
bestestgirl:
wink hard work pays best
U can say dat again dear. Let him invest well tho.
Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by UnimkeAk(m): 10:45am On Feb 05, 2015
VivaLaFrans:
Its not hardwork my dear, its connection. There are so many hardworking footballers in the streets today. A well connected player can go far even though what he can do best is to trap the ball.

True that, (connections)
I met someone in Eleme who told me with proof, how mikel took his spot at the fifa under 17 world.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 05, 2015
Does anyone believe that some nigerian footballers go bankrupt after they retire from football.It is because of their extravagant lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by delugadou(m): 10:53am On Feb 05, 2015
lookingforjob:

this thing u said is exactly the story of my life. Nigeria is full of wasted/aborted talents

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by dridowu: 10:54am On Feb 05, 2015
lookingforjob:

Sooner or later, you too will start having your children and i am 100% sure your children will also place a curse on you the way you are placing a curse on your parent. U don't deserve help from no one, if you can place a curse on your parent for sending you to school then you can kill another person for helping you out.

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by finestboy1: 10:55am On Feb 05, 2015
Akanbiedu:
This niccar didn't live up to expectation though. I feel sorry for him every time I see him.
Dont feel sorry for him.. He is making his Cash wink
Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by Lucky77: 10:56am On Feb 05, 2015
lookingforjob:

That's your destiny as chosen while coming to the world. Just accept it and be at peace with yourself.

NEVER curse your parents for WHATEVER reason !!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by dridowu: 10:58am On Feb 05, 2015
delugadou:

this thing u said is exactly the story of my life. Nigeria is full of wasted/aborted talents
do u also want to curse your parent like he did ?
Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 05, 2015
lookingforjob:

hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by nijanigga: 11:16am On Feb 05, 2015
lookingforjob:

poverty don finish this guy's thinking faculty.How do you know that you would have been a successful footballer ? greedy and lazy Nigerian youth.

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 05, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Nope..... Smart work... pays best. wink
loool you are kinda right...as far as it is not yahoo yahoo sha
Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by lordthree(m): 11:22am On Feb 05, 2015
lookingforjob:

Lmaooooooooooo pele

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:23am On Feb 05, 2015
bestestgirl:
loool you are kinda right...as far as it is not yahoo yahoo sha

Yahoo yahoo is not work na.... I'm talking Legit work. wink
Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by inalegwu99(m): 11:26am On Feb 05, 2015
hapy BUHALENTINE in AVDVANCE

Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by simdam500(m): 11:26am On Feb 05, 2015
Arysexy: No high walled fence, no barb wire, no mai guard.

House face road, no fear of burglars, touts that would come n say hi at odd hours.

We have a Long way to go.

My brother u noticed that too. Thought I was the only one...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2096162_mikelobi_jpeg9a0086694a858059c3f1de5f4b554a24

By the way no gate, talk less of seeing keep away beware of Dogs

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 05, 2015
dridowu:
Sooner or later, you too will start having your children and i am 100% sure your children will also place a curse on you the way you are placing a curse on your parent. U don't deserve help from no one, if you can place a curse on your parent for sending you to school then you can kill another person for helping you out.

if you know what joblessness means u might curse God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy / Jean-Pierre Adams Dies After Being In Coma For 39 Years / Lionel Messi Dribbles Past Five Players In Argentina 2-2 Uruguay Draw (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.