Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars (65681 Views)

Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo / Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids / Checkout Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by M4gunners: 8:29am On Feb 06, 2015
Scrypt:
I just hope this sybaritic life style has enormous investments portfolios backing it up? If not bros, remember the UK does not hesitate in repatriating African mendicants. Be wise Sir, learn from Daniel Amokachi who bought a private jet and went bankrupt.
Why una dey drink Panadol for another person headache na?
Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 06, 2015
ROSSIKE:

It is this nonsensical sense of subservience and enslavement to authority that keeps us from achieving our aims as a society. Are you saying that because his parents did all these things for him (WHICH WAS THEIR ROLE AS PARENTS OR ELSE THEY SHOULD HAVE NEVER FCKED EACH OTHER AND MADE BABIES), the offspring must feel forever indebted to them to the point of not daring to criticize them when he sees their actions as wrong? In this case, their unduly controlling behaviour? Why is it wrong for him to insist he should have been granted greater self-determination as an adolescent? Don't stifle his dissent by appealing to his negative emotions like guilt. That's called emotional manipulation. If you think he's wrong, present cogent reasons to back your position, not telling him his mum ''carried him for 9 months'' and such nonsense........op...do not let them manipulate you by making you feel 'guilty'. If you feel adversely affected by your parent's conduct, it does not make you a bad person, and you're 1000% right to express your feelings. smiley

OKAY THEN I PRAY FOR YOU TODAY

MAY YOUR CHILDREN CONTINUALLY PLACE A CURSE ON YOU ON A DAILY BASIS FOR NOT GRANTING THEM THEIR WISH JUST AS THE OP DID AND YOU SAID IS CORRECT
Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by igbo2011(m): 6:47am On Feb 07, 2015
Materialism, consumerism, conspicuous consumption.
Africans love everything European.. the cars, shoes, lifestyle, house, everyhing..
Your oppressor is your master, you standard, your ideal.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by Harvard13(m): 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
THIS IS WHY I WILL NEVER FORGIVE MY PARENTS. I WAS A GOOD YOUNG FOOTBALLER BACK THEN BUT INSTEAD OF ENROLLING ME IN PEPSI ACADEMY, THEY INSIST I GO TO SCHOOL. NOW I FINISH SCHOOL AFTER 4YEARS NO JOB. GOD KNOWS I WOULD HAVE BEEN IN A GOOD FOOTBALL CLUB NOW EARNING MY LIVING.

E NO GO BETTER FOR THEM undecided
i feel ur brain bro. have u talked to them bout it again?
Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by edorhe14(m): 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
Such a Lucky Fella...Hope to be one some day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by zonties1(m): 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
jingh:
which of the mental asylum did you escaped from.
my post my business

God forgive with dat statement... stay focused ma guy
Re: Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars by ogemdiicyprian2(m): 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
How does this affects me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Multi-million Office In Miami, USA (video) / Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.