Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Fresh Doubts Resurfaces Over Jonathan’s Ph.d Thesis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Doubts Resurfaces Over Jonathan’s Ph.d Thesis (934 Views)

Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse / Mu’azu In Fresh Trouble Over Jonathan / Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Doubts Resurfaces Over Jonathan’s Ph.d Thesis by lekanolas: 8:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
Despite the defense put up by the University of Port Harcourt indicating that President Jonathan completed his Doctorate degree programme in the university, fresh facts have emerged to show that President Jonathan may not have completed his doctorate degree from the university as widely claimed.

Since the university came out to defend the President, all attempts and efforts to trace the thesis for which Jonathan was awarded a Ph.D. in Zoology by the University of Port Harcourt, had proved abortive.

Several attempts by our correspondent to a get a copy of Jonathan’ thesis have been unsuccessful.

Our correspondent spent hours on Tuesday and Wednesday searching for the thesis in the school library and the Zoology department but there was no trace of any thesis that was written by Jonathan.

When our correspondent visited the office of Deputy Registrar (Information), Dr. William Wodi, nobody was ready to release information on where to locate the thesis.

It was gathered that since the story of Jonathan not possessing a doctorate degree became a public knowledge, many Nigerian have besieged the university in search of the thesis.

Till date, nobody has been able to lay hands on the thesis.

On Tuesday, Professor Tam David West, former Minister of Petroluem,said he does not believe that President Jonathan posseses a a doctorate degree from the University of Port Harcourt.

Speaking in Port Harcourt during the governorship campaign rally of the All Progressives Congress (APC ), Prof David West said he had asked people to look for the thesis of Jonathan but uptill now they have not found it.

He stated that he had equally asked people for look for the title of the thesis but to no avail

“ I have been a professor since 1974. If you say you have Ph.D., the least I want from you is to give me the thesis, which university and where you got it.”

http://www.newsday.com.ng/fresh-doubts-resurfaces-over-jonathans-ph-d-thesis/

1 Like

Re: Fresh Doubts Resurfaces Over Jonathan’s Ph.d Thesis by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
brb
Re: Fresh Doubts Resurfaces Over Jonathan’s Ph.d Thesis by stlaibrowne(m): 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
Should in case
Re: Fresh Doubts Resurfaces Over Jonathan’s Ph.d Thesis by Firefire(m): 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
eyaaaaaaaaaaa

Looking for Ph.D thesis, when we could not find ordinary O' level certificate

Buhari how far ? you don see am ?

1 Like

Re: Fresh Doubts Resurfaces Over Jonathan’s Ph.d Thesis by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
now its oga Jonah turn......

bros J show us ur certificate
Re: Fresh Doubts Resurfaces Over Jonathan’s Ph.d Thesis by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
LMAO..

OP, why not join Alhaji Buhari and search for his certificate...Leave the people's president ALONE!!!

OP, hope you have your PVC??

Vote PDP..

God Bless YOU.
Re: Fresh Doubts Resurfaces Over Jonathan’s Ph.d Thesis by tit(f): 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
this apc is hungry people.
ever since they hear President Jonathan carry out research on tilapia,
them dey find the fish make them eat am.
the money tinubu dey chop for lagos no do them.

there is a fishery farm institute in Buguma.
i was posted to guard it when i was in service.
they have plenty books there.
jonathan book fit dey there.

If you doubt use google satellite picture to look Buguma. You will see the international fish school there.
Re: Fresh Doubts Resurfaces Over Jonathan’s Ph.d Thesis by mrking3(m): 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
@OP please go get a job so you can meaningfully engage yourself! Over qualify sef dey worry Goodluck Jonathan! Academically and constitutionally Jonathan is qualified to contest the General elections. Unlike your Old General that can't boast of elementary certificate like SSCE! Its just a shame! When ever I hear him speak on channels Tv I feel very nauseated to think this is the best candidate APC can produce out of over 170 million people? A man whose speech is been subtitled? The question isn't about jonathan's Thesis defence! Its wether he has the basic academic qualification which is ssce cert? Apart from this, every other certification is inconsequential and can just add as an added advantage!
Re: Fresh Doubts Resurfaces Over Jonathan’s Ph.d Thesis by clevvermind(m): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
Firefire:
eyaaaaaaaaaaa

Looking for Ph.D thesis, when we could not find ordinary O' level certificate

Buhari how far ? you don see am ?
grin Dem still dey find am till now o.
Re: Fresh Doubts Resurfaces Over Jonathan’s Ph.d Thesis by clevvermind(m): 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
mrking3:
@OP please go get a job so you can meaningfully engage yourself! Over qualify sef dey worry Goodluck Jonathan! Academically and constitutionally Jonathan is qualified to contest the General elections. Unlike your Old General that can't boast of elementary certificate like SSCE! Its just a shame! When ever I hear him speak on channels Tv I feel very nauseated to think this is the best candidate APC can produce out of over 170 million people? A man whose speech is been subtitled? The question isn't about jonathan's Thesis defence! Its wether he has the basic academic qualification which is ssce cert? Apart from this, every other certification is inconsequential and can just add as an added advantage!
gringrin they want to kill themselves because of Jonathan. I just pity them. They should tell buhari to go and do the debate instead of him behaving like a coward.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Arresting Shekau Alive / Tissue Paper-for-venezuelan Oil Swap Offered By Trinidad / Fani-kayode Appears In Lagos Court Over Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.