Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,669 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega (8755 Views)

New Plan To Postpone Elections Again / Election Update:- Iā€™d Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections ā€“ Prof. Attahiru Jeg / I Will Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections ā€“ Prof. Attahiru Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega by lynn79: 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
Good leader. GEJ don fail
Re: Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega by EmmySparky(m): 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega by MayowaClayton(m): 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
This is another political dispensation. Nigerians are afraid and tired of uncertainties, deceit, rotten structure, high-level corruption in the system, poverty, unemployment, security, housing, devaluation of naira, lack of basic amenities for the poor class who voted them into power. Let president tell us what kind of economy he is running; poor class. middle class or wealthy class economy. We are tired of RICE, OKADA, KEROSINE and five hundred naira/4 yrs Politics. All government policies, strategies and execution hangs at upper echelon. Non of these has really change the lives of many poor nigerians.
Re: Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega by MayowaClayton(m): 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
pls let Prof. Jega tells nigerians reasons for his attempt to resign, when election is 10 days to hold. Pls Prof. Jega is not clean on this matter. He is part or or one of the strategists of the plot, while driving the electoral process. Nigerians were deceived that INEC is independent. This is a plot and strategies by political criminals in the system, so as to scuttle the election. But ONE DAY...
Re: Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega by thaoriginator: 11:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ivanspring:
For those mentioning GEJ, when did you hear him request for election postponement?
Will you shut up there and go to sleep?
Re: Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega by alsudaes1(m): 12:07am On Feb 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Universal reporters
wetin we no go hear undecided
Re: Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega by oluspencer(m): 12:20am On Feb 05, 2015
Buhari and Jega are the only credilble Nigerians who can rule the nation with sinceri maybe Me as the next. (Personal opinion)
Re: Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega by MolaA3(m): 12:23am On Feb 05, 2015
FeBuhari protest set 4 today, in Abuja. This is not the time to say and not do! Protest today 5/2/15 on NO TO ELECTION POSTPONEMENT Venue: UnityFountain / Time: 7:30am
Re: Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega by Ikengawo: 12:24am On Feb 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Universal reporters
meanwhile others are only covering the Sahara
Re: Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega by reborn1: 12:35am On Feb 05, 2015
They are scared of election. PDP is in trouble...lolzzz
Re: Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega by Caseless: 12:44am On Feb 05, 2015
donphilopus:

The postponement is not dousing any tension, so no need. The only reason Jonathan and his allies want this Election postponed is that he knows he would lose if it's conducted on the scheduled FeBuhari 14th. The reality on the ground shows that GMB would massively humiliate the Incumbent.

#SayNoToElectionPostponement
any postponement as we must have realised would lead to anarchy. We are ready to take to the street when any announcement of postponement Is made.
Re: Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega by imeba2k3(m): 1:00am On Feb 05, 2015
Its better to die a HERO that to live long enough to see yourself become a VILLIAN. I support Prof Jega, his my man of the year.
Re: Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega by SOUNDKING: 1:04am On Feb 05, 2015
The election must be postponed to avart the impending bloodshed, so that every body will be more prepared, february is to close to January (new year). But come to think of this, why is it that it is Apc that is protesting more actively to deter the postponment?, dnt you think there is something underground going on, they wan spoil business for them, as for Jega you beter quit or quench... Where is my card? I could not see my Pvc, i thought may be it is because of my Name and state of Origin that made my Pvc to loss in lagos, Apc has a hiden agenda, if not the postponement would have giving them more time and opportunity to continue with their campaign of lies.
Re: Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 05, 2015
VACANCY@HOT F.M OWERRI
Hey!!! Do u have what it takes to be a Hot FM
Presenter?
Do you have the drive, the swag and energy
needed for the job?
If yes !!! then you are the one we are searching
for.
To qualify ā€“
You must be male and a graduate
You must have lots of energy
Know current trends and music
You must have a Good command of English
Send your CV to the H.R. Officer at Hot 99.5 fm
premises located at Plot 12, Public Building, Yar
Adua Drive off Onitsha road before Friday,
february 6, 2015.
See you there!!!
Re: Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega by Truckpusher(m): 2:56am On Feb 05, 2015
Caseless:
any postponement as we must have realised would lead to anarchy. We are ready to take to the street when any announcement of postponement Is made.
Your region is already in anarchy ,what other anarchy do you want to see again?
Re: Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega by bewla(m): 5:23am On Feb 05, 2015
space book
Re: Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega by YUSUPH1986(m): 6:56am On Feb 05, 2015
slap1:
I don't see what's commendable here. If the postponement will douse tensions, why not do it? It's not like you're asked to rig elections or contravene the constitution.
postponement is as gud as rigging d election.Jega's Tenure Wil Expire In June, Xo Wat?
Re: Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega by SeverusSnape(m): 7:03am On Feb 05, 2015
Ikengawo:

meanwhile others are only covering the Sahara
Hehehehehehehehe...
Re: Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega by orobs93(m): 7:07am On Feb 05, 2015
Always stand for something rather to die for nothing
Re: Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega by Ivanspring(f): 7:13am On Feb 05, 2015
thaoriginator:
Will you shut up there and go to sleep?

Thaoriginator or whatever you call yourself, if my statement has pricked your conscience then go for confession. The grace of God is still sufficient to all of you accusing GEJ falsely...but not for long though.
Remember hell is real.
Re: Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega by omenka(m): 7:20am On Feb 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Universal reporters
The tin tire me pass you.
Re: Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega by thaoriginator: 7:48am On Feb 05, 2015
Ivanspring:

Thaoriginator or whatever you call yourself, if my statement has pricked your conscience then go for confession. The grace of God is still sufficient to all of you accusing GEJ falsely...but not for long though.
Remember hell is real.
Na devil go baptize you there! Foolish girl!
Re: Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega by Montaque(m): 7:49am On Feb 05, 2015
I wish others will learn from him.
That's integrity speaking.
Re: Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega by joseph1832(m): 7:59am On Feb 05, 2015
Never fear Jega! The good people of Nigeria will be solidly behind you. All those clamoring for the postponement of the election are those who believe the election doesn't favor them. That's why they will continue to be backward!.
Re: Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 05, 2015
fake news
Re: Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega by Ivanspring(f): 8:19am On Feb 05, 2015
thaoriginator:
Na devil go baptize you there! Foolish girl!

You need Jesus!
Re: Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega by thaoriginator: 8:23am On Feb 05, 2015
Ivanspring:

You need Jesus!
Ur fada!
Re: Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega by Ivanspring(f): 8:28am On Feb 05, 2015
thaoriginator:
Ur fada!

What happened to him?
Re: Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega by Ayobami97(m): 8:28am On Feb 05, 2015
Lol. Resign? Postpone? Just Vote!
Re: Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega by thaoriginator: 8:33am On Feb 05, 2015
Ivanspring:

What happened to him?
go n suck his joystick
Re: Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega by Ivanspring(f): 8:36am On Feb 05, 2015
thaoriginator:
go n suck his joystick

Was that how you were brought up?
Re: Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega by thaoriginator: 8:37am On Feb 05, 2015
Ivanspring:

Was that how you were brought up?
No

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Reopens Dangote's Obajana Cement, Parties To Continue Talks / Kidnappers Float Association In Nsukka / Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.