Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,083 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians (60107 Views)

Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by Boss13: 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
Emmanuel602:
a large percentage of people going to Dubai are Nigerians. Even you that is typing I know you are nursing of being there one day

I have been there. Like you, I also thought I would see a large chunk of Nigerians but I was wrong. Though I met a few on the streets. The only time I saw many Nigerians was at the airport (to and fro).
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by OlaPhils(m): 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
terry026:
I beg when this Dubai become NewYork city self wey dem come dey pose like this.... #USA dreamland #Dubai vacation
guy US citizen plenty dey work for Dubai some dey search for job

2 Likes

Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by erico2k2(m): 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
Emmanuel602:
a large percentage of people going to Dubai are Nigerians. Even you that is typing I know you are nursing of being there one day
You r wrong.do U know howmany Americans live and work in the UAE?.do U know howmany chi ease warehouses and show rooms there r in the UAE?
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by erico2k2(m): 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
OlaPhils:
guy US citizen plenty dey work for Dubai some dey search for job
exactly my point these guys dunno
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by adedayourt(m): 12:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
Moana:
Is this really true or someone made it up?

Its just a mere make-up by UAE immigration and effective immediately.

1 Like

Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by Boss13: 12:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
erico2k2:

You r wrong.do U know howmany Americans live and work in the UAE?.do U know howmany chi ease warehouses and show rooms there r in the UAE?

Pardon him. He has not been there.

1 Like

Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by mekussays: 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
It is a lie.. Please they have a website that you can check. Why is that we never investigate before we start commenting?
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by credibleGod(m): 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
JayJustus:

I also didn't believe it too...I think it's just a technique to scare away all these hustling niggas...and it's good...
yea so many Nigerians with illegal trades here
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by ogene007: 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
It is a good development. Seun should also apply same on nairaland so that a lot of the childish comments here could be minimized.

4 Likes

Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by JayJustus(m): 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
credibleGod:

yea so many Nigerians with illegal trades here

abeg...flush them out if you can...report any of em...hahah..CHANGE BEGINS WITH EACH AND EVERY NIGERIAN OUTSIDE OUR BORDERS
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by ribbit: 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
lookingforjob:

GUY OYO STATE IS 28000SQKM

AT 90,000SQKM, UAE IS BIGGER THAN THE LARGEST STATE IN NIGERIA, NIGER STATE WITH 75000SQKM
okay, now combine oyo state and niger state. thats over 100,000 sqkm.

which means, building entire UAE is equivalent to building just two states in nigeria out of 36 states which is total fail by every standard.

imagine using all nigeria's natural resources to build just 2 states in nigeria. that place will look even better than Eldorado.
ordinary abuja that obj shifted focus on during his administration wore a new look within 4years.
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by credibleGod(m): 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
JayJustus:

abeg...flush them out if you can...report any of em...hahah..CHANGE BEGINS WITH EACH AND EVERY NIGERIAN OUTSIDE OUR BORDERS
lolz yes we av a strong union here so we often hand the wrong ones to the police
change is all we want at home and in diaspora

1 Like

Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by mafavour: 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
imagine that... a place where most Nigerians ply their trade boosting their economy ...their children can not go there until they are 40 years...God will punish those that are making Nigeria in habitable...

1 Like

Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by Dinzelflash(m): 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
onila:
*Married women travelling with children should be above 40 years old.

I can always go with my mother undecided

too bad I cant go alone or with my rich friends
u have been noticed..
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by onila(f): 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
Dinzelflash:
u have been noticed..
I Know u haven't been to Dubai

dont worry you will go oneday

1 Like

Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by dabiggy: 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
knightsTempler:
Are you guys surprised? There are night clubs here in Dubai that doesn't allow Nigerian girls in. I saw it coming, going by the antecedent of of some of you guys, majority come in here and overstay their visa and causing nuisance all over the place.

Can you imagine Nigerians here going on robbery operation think they are in Lagos or something.

It's about time.

You are right, they also go as far as stealing and causing problems in sharjah while they run to ajman and Al ain to hide,so wired,so ashamed, thank God for my red passport .they now ask nationality before employment and tenancy agreement. Deira is now so hot because nigerians.its either""i need philipino,indian Pakistani "",we have made employers so scared of employing us.

2 Likes

Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by JayJustus(m): 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
credibleGod:

lolz yes we av a strong union here so we often hand the wrong ones to the police

now this is what needs to be done in all those countries that are stupid sympathizers...here in Malaysia it's different ooo..even the police will help them to do evil and still take them to prison...
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by JayJustus(m): 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
credibleGod:

now this is what needs to be done in all those countries that are stupid sympathizers...here in Malaysia it's different ooo..even the police will help them to do evil and still take them to prison...hian
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by adamskutty(m): 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
softysparky:
Thank God I will be 40 next month.
U don old reach like this?
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by ilo04(m): 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
joethinking:
Vote for GEJ and he will make naija better than UAE (Dubai)

Congrats GEJ on ur re-election in office
Mumu
GEJ has spent over 4 yrs in office, he didn't achieve anything, it is now his going to make naija better than UAE

2 Likes

Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by adetwin(m): 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
I don't blame UAE GOVERNMENT! Its our Government in NIGERIA MY BELOVED COUNTRY that caused it...GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by genieplus86(f): 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
Buhari All The Way. It is visible to the blind, audible to the deaf
lastmessenger:

Will you vote a Christian ?
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
Seriously affected by this.
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by dabiggy: 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
bayocanny:
I'm very sure that we have an ambassador there

Nigerian embassy is Abudabi, but bear it in mine that nigerian embassy helps not the citizens of nigeria, most places in the world,u.k Israel, Bahamas etc is even the worst.they will even collect money to aid their citizens deportation. So they can't and have no right to tell the Emirates what to do or how to treat visitors.its disheartening
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
dabiggy:

You are right, they also go as far as stealing and causing problems in sharjah while they run to ajman and Al ain to hide,so wired,so ashamed, thank God for my red passport .they now ask nationality before employment and tenancy agreement. Deira is now so hot because nigerians.its either""i need philipino,indian Pakistani "",we have made employers so scared of employing us.

Red passport indeed...no be u dey drop ur email everywhere dey look4 people to contact u 4visa undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
adamskutty:
U don old reach like this?
Na so we seem am oooo.

1 Like

Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by iamord(m): 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
modath:
This will really bite newly wedded couples who haven't changed their names.
den wire boys and coco peddlers go hear am too

1 Like

Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by adamskutty(m): 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
softysparky:

Na so we seem am oooo.
You look like someone below 30 grin
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by godoluwa(m): 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
kallmemrB:
Chaiii too bad...everything is collapsing around GEJ....may God gives us the right leaders

Dubai 40yrs and above is bad for biz
read through d info again, sey na GEJ luck wey affect other countries too? av neva dreamt of travelling to dat hot contr3. God bless Nigeria & Nigerians
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by Grandmisty: 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
People that developed their own country. It's only common sense that you shd develop ur region and area to attract or impress ppl then u can do ur yanga.
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
adamskutty:
You look like someone below 30 grin
Better food and exercise.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) / Nigerian Woman Prevented From Boarding A Plane In Ghana (photo) / Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.