Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) (45656 Views)

Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) / Man Shot Dead In Kano Last Night While Driving In Honda Car With His Wife(photos / Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by Etizz: 7:34am On Feb 05, 2015
I wish d woman is my sister........ I wonder what wil become of dat man.......
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by Nikky7: 7:34am On Feb 05, 2015
Is he possessed?
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by passionate88: 7:35am On Feb 05, 2015
dovelike:
Thats not possible. You can't tell me she folded her arms and watched him beat her this way?
maybe she didn't fold her arms, she hid her face with it

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 05, 2015
ShakurM:
V

For vain?
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by priscaoge(f): 7:35am On Feb 05, 2015
Is this only belt or hot water? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Isn't this wickedness? You suspected her and not even sure? undecided undecided undecided
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by stonecoldcafe: 7:35am On Feb 05, 2015
Wow!
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 05, 2015
No matter her crime, the man will be charged for criminal offence with the intent to kill.
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by AnusOdourInhaler: 7:36am On Feb 05, 2015
bushdoc9919:

What is wrong with you?

It is not okay to beat up women....or anyone for that matter.
Why should she cheat on her husband?
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by ShakurM(m): 7:37am On Feb 05, 2015
bushdoc9919:

For vain?
for vuck off!
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by AnusOdourInhaler: 7:37am On Feb 05, 2015
Etizz:
Then you wished your sister is a hoe?

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by shawn3586(m): 7:37am On Feb 05, 2015
Oh my gosh
Dis is bad
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 05, 2015
AnusOdourInhaler:

Why should she cheat on her husband?

How do you know she cheated on her husband?

Even if she did...there is the divorce court. I suggest he use it.

Simples.

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by ebamma(m): 7:38am On Feb 05, 2015
Because u marry woman pay bride price no mean say u don buy her toto for life,
if you suspect her of infidelity or caught her in the act, abeg divorce am, beating her won't change nothing,
But i hope say as i dey type this post so, the man dey kirikiri oh

2 Likes

Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by Estimable(m): 7:39am On Feb 05, 2015
bushdoc9919:

How do you know?
Ask me again
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by ShakurM(m): 7:39am On Feb 05, 2015
Etizz:
haba..u no like ur sister oo angry

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:39am On Feb 05, 2015
Only 501 belt can cause dat. But some men sha..... undecided
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 05, 2015
This woman self .......na she sabi grin
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 05, 2015
ShakurM:
for vuck off!

Very well, Sir Raffles. Oh, and do greet her ladyship for me....and tell her ladyship that I would love to borrow her copy of ''Etiquette and Manners'' for a dear friend of mine.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by Wuuworld(m): 7:40am On Feb 05, 2015
KOboko association of Nigeria
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by AnusOdourInhaler: 7:40am On Feb 05, 2015
bushdoc9919:

How do you know she cheated on her husband?

Even if she did...there is the divorce court. I suggest he use it.

Simples.
In that case you won! Let there be peace
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by remiejike: 7:40am On Feb 05, 2015
That can medicine reaction. there are some durg like that
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 05, 2015
Estimable:

Ask me again

You made a statement of generalization....without proof.

Even if you have had a bad experience of relationship with the opposite sex...it does not mean that most of the rest of the world shares your experience.

You hear? wink

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by ebamma(m): 7:41am On Feb 05, 2015
AnusOdourInhaler:

Then you wished your sister is a hoe?
abeg shut up, the way were i see u sef, u look like pesin were no get sense for head,
who answers anusodourinhaler,
no be madman be dat?

4 Likes

Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by AnusOdourInhaler: 7:42am On Feb 05, 2015
ebamma:
Because u marry woman pay bride price no mean say u don buy her toto for life,
if you suspect her of infidelity or caught her in the act, abeg divorce am, beating her won't change nothing,
But i hope say as i dey type this post so, the man dey kirikiri oh
What the flying fuckkkk are you saying?
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 05, 2015
AnusOdourInhaler:

In that case you won! Let there be peace

Pax vobiscum.

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:42am On Feb 05, 2015
Just saw this on Facebook.
News travel faster than light. They said her name is Yejide Fahdilat Badmus.

There's no point hoping that an abusive relationship ll work.
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by tenry(m): 7:42am On Feb 05, 2015
dovelike:
Thats not possible. You can't tell me she folded her arms and watched him beat her this way?
My sister it is possible. What would she have done? There are some crazy human being with animalistic behaviour. Imagine if that man locked her in and descended on her, who would have rescued her. May God help our generation. The rate at whc marriages experience crises now is unbecoming.

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by Gr8emmy(m): 7:44am On Feb 05, 2015
this is stupidity....
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by ebamma(m): 7:44am On Feb 05, 2015
AnusOdourInhaler:

What the flying fuckkkk are you saying?
Am saying, Anyone who answers Anusodourinhaler suppose dey yabaleft not here
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by M4gunners: 7:44am On Feb 05, 2015
Show us the pics of the wicked Man please.
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by teddyflexz: 7:45am On Feb 05, 2015
If d story s true, permit me 2 say dat dis man is a devil. He may end up killin hs wife one day. Smtin should b done fast... Not supportin d woman though.!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Abuja, Seizes Car, Laptops (Photos) / Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) / 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.