Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) (45666 Views)

Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) / Man Shot Dead In Kano Last Night While Driving In Honda Car With His Wife(photos / Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:47am On Feb 05, 2015
dollarlander:

Yes you are correct, that's her full name. She has a 10 years old girl for one of her boy friend and she lived in their house, at Egbeda Akowonjo, without being married to the family for like 3-4 years. The parents wanted her married to her boyfriend, but because of infidelity they could no longer contain her outrageous attitude and misbehavior to her would be mother-in-law then.

She goes out as she likes and comes in dead late in the night. Actually, she is a BAD girl. The man that eventually put her in his house did not know who she was before he married her.
Tor. It be like say you really sabi her story wella.
Last Bullet
I still pity her for the punishment she received.
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by shindarayo(f): 11:12am On Feb 05, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Then, let her stop prostituting in her marriage. Simple.

Just look at how a supposedly married woman has turned herself to Michael Jackson. What will she teach her daughters? Next topic please undecided
ure a fool for uttering dt statement.woman batters on d loose.wat happens to giving her divorce.so wat if he kills her wat wld he be teaching his sons, or wld he explain to dem hw he killed dir mother.so many mad menbiut few re roaming.mschewww.u just hate human batters.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 05, 2015
dovelike:
Thats not possible. You can't tell me she folded her arms and watched him beat her this way?
she was humble.
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by LOC1(m): 11:57am On Feb 05, 2015
Hey. Dat myt nt be true. But if so. It means dat man is actually heartless
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by 1EYO(m): 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
Lets ask ourselves a question, what did the woman do to deserve such treatment, is it that the man is an animal or was the punishment justified for the woman's action.

Anyway, that is why courtship before marriages is very important for both parties,
JUST SAY NO TO WHAT YOU FEEL YOU CANT TAKE IN A RELATIONSHIP, THAN ENDURE AND HOPE TO CHANGE THE PERSON IN MARRIAGE.
In every situation before marriage, there are signs of a persons character, some people just ignore because the want to get married,
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by freshness2020: 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
adorable29:

Wait o! So Adam was the one that carried "his son's" pregnancy for 9months and delivered them through his vag_ina!

If not, pls explain the disparity! Cos as far as I am concerned "YOU ARE SONS OF EVE TOO". Lol
Lol!
Speaking in literary terms dear!
Don't mind me!
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
Too bad.
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
victorazy:

What was the reaction of Adam & Eve when God was raining curse on them after eating the fruit?
I forgot.Remind me pls
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
sulexcraig:
lol so you expect her too stand and defend herself ??
This is the 27th century.I expected her to call the cops or leave the house at least,until the beast calms down.
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
jiggalo:

shut up, what will u do. Are u stronger than a man/husband?. But mind u, i will never by any way support the man.
Then why are you shutting me up? undecided
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by jiggalo(m): 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
dovelike:

Then why are you shutting me up? undecided
Sorry dear.
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by Cityguy: 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
Honestly, a man that treats any woman this way under any guise does not deserve to be free but caged. Haba! Hope she has brothers cos no one can treat my sister like this and expect me to shake his hands. He needs some lessons too.
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by 100Cents: 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
To get a faithful Nigerian wife today is a miracle among young housewives.

Men are not left out. God help us.

A girl will leave you and go and marry another man, later she will start calling you again that she wants to see you.
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by RaeMystix: 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
Men who beat women are punks
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by victorazy(m): 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
Midehi:

Did u just call me that?

Nawa for u o! Call u what?
U said "some ppl r wolve" and I an "don't cheat on mad wolf" haba! I dey call u wolf, we dey fight?
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
victorazy:

Nawa for u o! Call u what?
U said "some ppl r wolve" and I an "don't cheat on mad wolf" haba! I dey call u wolf, we dey fight?
i fear oooo
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by victorazy(m): 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
dovelike:

I forgot.Remind me pls

They were cold and ashamed so was she. grin sin is slavery.
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by victorazy(m): 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
Midehi:

i fear oooo

Ur the most beautiful babe in NL, even ur polite utterance demystified it.
My pin 25A4882D
I have something for u.
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
Redoil:
and if she refuse to leave what will you do.
wetin police dey for?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire / Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa / EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Abuja, Seizes Car, Laptops (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.