Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) (45667 Views)

Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) / Man Shot Dead In Kano Last Night While Driving In Honda Car With His Wife(photos / Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by ilovecritics(m): 8:12am On Feb 05, 2015
[quote author=Safecozzy post=30438830][/quote]

This one small sef! Make my wife cheat naa undecided
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by cozy7(m): 8:13am On Feb 05, 2015
Na today?
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 05, 2015
Toks2008:

And what is this thing about beating up women? I remember the day I saw my ex wife cv and saw single as maritalk status I got so crazy that I felt like giving her a super hot slap but I just kept calm cald her and pointed that out for her to call it a mistake that was nver corrected but that's old gist now.

The truth is that some ladies can be pretty annoying but guys should restrain from strilking their wives. They are too weak and delicate to handle roughly.

If your wife decides to go out to be with another man and u try to salvage the situation to no avail. Please let her go. Trust me you wll get another far better lady that u wll even thank God she left.

PLEASE GUYS STOP BEATING LADIES
God bless u.
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by Senjuchiha: 8:19am On Feb 05, 2015
Eleyigidi gan
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by guyX(m): 8:21am On Feb 05, 2015
All of you saying belt can't do that must be so dark and black. When I was I younger my teacher and mum gave me marks like that.
The blood goes under the swollen skin and it's visible.
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by munex007(m): 8:27am On Feb 05, 2015
Never hit a woman ~ Prohpet Muhammed

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by 2kris(m): 8:30am On Feb 05, 2015
marshalcarter:
shocked

Odi egwu oooooo
asin bros eh e kwuchala everything
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:31am On Feb 05, 2015
Bleeping outside marriage is bad on the other hand, the man is so wicked. How could he do such a terrible thing to his wife even though he alleged that she is playing away? The best the man would have done was to divorce her instead of this wicked act.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by babamadiba(m): 8:34am On Feb 05, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Then, let her stop prostituting in her marriage. Simple.

Just look at how a supposedly married woman has turned herself to Michael Jackson. What will she teach her daughters? Next topic please undecided
what is ur sis got this from her man for any reason, how would u feel? Reflect on this dude.
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by babamadiba(m): 8:35am On Feb 05, 2015
IdiAmin1:

Just look at how a supposedly married woman has turned herself to Michael Jackson. What will she teach her daughters? Next topic please undecided
what if ur sis got this from her man for any reason, how would u feel? Reflect on this dude.
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by WINDSOW(m): 8:36am On Feb 05, 2015
bushdoc9919:

What is wrong with you?

It is not okay to beat up women....or anyone for that matter.
U ll understand when ur wife do same to u.Call u oneday n say "pls forgive me,those kids aint urs"
Am sure u ll piss instantly for body

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 05, 2015
WINDSOW:
U ll understand when ur wife do same to u.Call u oneday n say "pls forgive me,those kids aint urs"
Am sure u ll piss instantly for body

I fear the insides of a Nigerian prison cell.....especially when jailed for assault.!

(And in cases like that....of course I would be angry.....and then I would send for the lawyers. That is why we have courts....so that we do not have anarchy)

4 Likes

Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by Redoil: 8:41am On Feb 05, 2015
hilaomo:
I wish all men could be like me...sey dem tatoo your name for her pussssy when dem born am?wetin come make u think say na ur ppt!!!I marry u,u say my dicck no reach u,just jejeli leave my house.pere
and if she refuse to leave what will you do.
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by victorazy(m): 8:47am On Feb 05, 2015
dovelike:
Thats not possible. You can't tell me she folded her arms and watched him beat her this way?

What was the reaction of Adam & Eve when God was raining curse on them after eating the fruit?

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by mamafunky(f): 8:48am On Feb 05, 2015
I just guessed the hubby haven't cheated before assuming it's true. Cheating every day and people are still going to the altar to insult God by saying I DO. God have mercy on us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by victorazy(m): 8:52am On Feb 05, 2015
Redoil:
and if she refuse to leave what will you do.

The same picture like will show up again grin
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by smatadex(m): 8:52am On Feb 05, 2015
Animal in human skin
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 05, 2015
dovelike:
Thats not possible. You can't tell me she folded her arms and watched him beat her this way?
Babe pray you dont see such..if nt you wont be saying this, we have wolves as men out there.
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 05, 2015
IdiAmin1:

what of the men nkor? so you think they are not guilty as well

2 Likes

Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by victorazy(m): 9:07am On Feb 05, 2015
Midehi:

Babe pray you dont see such..if nt you wont be saying this, we have wolves as men out there.

Don't cheat mad wolf grin
She iS even lucky!

The day u cheat on a faithful man is the day u will regret the day u were born. Mark that word.

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by suzelle: 9:22am On Feb 05, 2015
Hurry, there has been testimonies of this opportunity, a very good paying part time job, its running out fast. http://www.cashripe.com/?id=Suzelle. Its easy, free and fun.
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by soonest(f): 9:27am On Feb 05, 2015
I doubt if this is from beating, It seems to me like a drug reaction
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by youngchizi(m): 9:33am On Feb 05, 2015
dis movie go sell oo
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 05, 2015
victorazy:

Don't cheat mad wolf grin
She iS even lucky!

The day u cheat on a faithful man is the day u will regret the day u were born. Mark that word.
Did u just call me that?
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by BabaO2: 9:36am On Feb 05, 2015
marshalcarter:
shocked

Odi egwu oooooo
odi poo maa oooo
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by AnusOdourInhaler: 9:49am On Feb 05, 2015
ebamma:
abeg shut up, the way were i see u sef, u look like pesin were no get sense for head,
who answers anusodourinhaler,
no be madman be dat?
You still don't answer my question... Don't judge book by it's cover
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by adorable29(f): 10:13am On Feb 05, 2015
freshness2020:
This one is something else...
..daughters of eve giving sons of Adams tough times since time immemorial!

Wait o! So Adam was the one that carried "his son's" pregnancy for 9months and delivered them through his vag_ina!

If not, pls explain the disparity! Cos as far as I am concerned "YOU ARE SONS OF EVE TOO". Lol
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by opribo(m): 10:36am On Feb 05, 2015
We need to hear the man's own side first cause i dont trust all these women of nowadays. Now posting all this pictures to blackmail the man. We need to know what she did to warrant this treating. Although I do not support wife battering.

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by Kingsasian(m): 10:38am On Feb 05, 2015
God! If this is true then the man must be an insane beast. I so mch hate men who lift a finger on their wives irrespective of the crime they commit.
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by Kingsasian(m): 10:38am On Feb 05, 2015
God! If this is true then the man must be an insane beast. I so mch hate men who lift a finger on their wives irrespective of the crime they commited.
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by Kingsasian(m): 10:43am On Feb 05, 2015
And again ladies be mindful of the kind of men u date or go out with.
Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by alexbch(m): 10:46am On Feb 05, 2015
dovelike:
she didn't fold her arms....dat man must be a cow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire / Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa / EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Abuja, Seizes Car, Laptops (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.