Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

An Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter Before Marriage (1936 Views)

This Guy First Took Permission From His Fianceeā€™s Daughter Before Proposing / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! / Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter Before Marriage by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 5:47am On Feb 05, 2015
My daughter, don't cause a separation between your man and his siblings, it could be dangerous for you when they finally speak in one voice
My daughter, I know some of you girls don't wish to marry a man whose mother is alive, don't ever think like that, if you do so, I think your son's wife to be should start wishing you dead.
My daughter, listen to me when I married your father he was as tiny as his salary but I choose to grow with him and today those cars out there are some of the result of what we started so little together and now we are proud looking at them.
My daughter there is this thing I see happening in ur tym, some of you girls now get pregnant b4 the wedding day, in our tym we never opened our laps b4 the wedding day
My daughter look up there that's the wedding picture of your father and I, look @ him smiling, I know you've seen it many times but what you do not know is that your father was angry b4 taking this picture. I hope u find a man whose anger doesn't last till the next day
My daughter, when your father was riding a bicycle I was happy to hop on it and ride with him not because I didn't see those men in their little cars but because my eyes also saw them trekking to their farms.
My daughter if you and your husband have a little food eat with love and u both will be satisfied.
Times are not always the same, support him in every phase he's passing through.
My daughter don't ever close your laps to your husband in bed the day he paid your dowry was the day you lost your will to do so, don't be stiff and try to satisfy him even if you were angry with him.
My daughter for you to have a peaceful home and well trained children have one voice with your husband and join him to say NO and he's saying NO before the kids but later when you both are alone you can plead for a YES if not the children will see a loophole to misbehave either to u or their father

3 Likes

Re: An Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter Before Marriage by ims80s(m): 6:01am On Feb 05, 2015
Nice advice i hope the girls will take this, because it will help us all.
Re: An Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter Before Marriage by delishpot: 6:22am On Feb 05, 2015
Good. It also applies to men too. No one is a robot. Its easier said than done esp if one partner doesnt even try to make the other happy but is quick to demand marital rights and benefits when it suits him/ her.
Re: An Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter Before Marriage by HURUCHI(m): 6:26am On Feb 05, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: An Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter Before Marriage by ggrin(f): 7:06am On Feb 05, 2015
You can say that againangry
undecided
Re: An Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter Before Marriage by naijaboiy: 7:08am On Feb 05, 2015
All these things be like story for the gods to these girls o grin
Re: An Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter Before Marriage by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 05, 2015
nice one!!!
but d one dat said open ur lap alwys after he has paid d dowry...dat one hard small ooo,shey na evrytime i go dey open d lap?
Re: An Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter Before Marriage by elantraceey(f): 7:35am On Feb 05, 2015
Many will hear but few will listen .

But it applies to men too.
Re: An Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter Before Marriage by baroncy: 8:01am On Feb 05, 2015
Midehi:
nice one!!!
but d one dat said open ur lap alwys after he has paid d dowry...dat one hard small ooo,shey na evrytime i go dey open d lap?

Lol, fear don catch you abi. Sad fact is that opening of laps doesn't necessary mean having sex always. It will shock you the number of women out there who will sleep nude to revive their marriages.
Re: An Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 05, 2015
baroncy:

Lol, fear don catch you abi. Sad fact is that opening of laps doesn't necessary mean having sex always. It will shock you the number of women out there who will sleep nude to revive their marriages.
if opening of laps is nt sex,then its what?
and sleepin nude is nt d weapon to revive marriage

(1) (Reply)

Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing / Sign To Know If You Are More Than Friends Or Just Friends / Sincere And Matured Advice Needed, Please...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.