Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) (18106 Views)

What Are Some Of The Biggest Red Flags In An Interviewee? / First Gate Overseas Internship Program / Pdp-sponsored Overseas Internship Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by yusfe4real: 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
apparently, its not scam guys
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by exx(m): 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
Pls details abeg
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by buddwizer: 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by yusfe4real: 6:55am On Feb 22, 2015
@buddwizer, thanks for clarifying. its no ones fault for doubting d feasibility cos of money involvement but some risks are worth taking and this is definitely one of them.
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by fab04(m): 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
I just recieved a text message from OIP-REG, the application is now free. I am to send my confirmation number and my acc number to refunds@overseasinternship.com for the refund of the money i paid.

1 Like

Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by MacMaster01(m): 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
fab04:
I just recieved a text message from OIP-REG, the application is now free. I am to send my confirmation number and my acc number to refunds@overseasinternship.com for the refund of the money i paid.
just sent a pm
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by yusfe4real: 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
fab04:
same here bro
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by ObiOkpor(m): 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
fab04:
Yea,same over here. How did u go about it?
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by ObiOkpor(m): 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
MacMaster01:
just sent a pm
I tried replyong the msg through my fone bt d msg didnt go through. How did u go bout it?
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by yusfe4real: 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
have anyone received a mail for the interview and also seen the proposed refund??
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
daks01:
Apparently its scam, FG published yesterday in punch that they knew nothing about it.

Snap and upload that portion of punch please. Save people from getting scammed.
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
waskyboy:
Good day all...I almost thought it was a scam because after payment I requested for PIN, but the Bank didn't have it @ dat time..the advert placemnt was actualy not correct..the transaction is Done on E-tranzact and not payment to any account number..those dat have paid tru an account nmba shuld go bak to the bank and reprocess it..getting the Pin and doin d online application is REAL..but i don't know of the rest weda interview or not is real..

How did you get the pin after paying online?
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
yusfe4real:
same here bro

How did you get the pin after paying online?
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
Well it seems rather confusing to me now. I searched online and called firstgate on their number http://firstgatebil.com/index/contacts.html

I asked them if http://www.overseasinternship.com/about.html is real and theirs.
They told me the application is real but that its old and was ended last year. So I should not bother applying.
sad sad
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
How come no one is responding here angry angry angry
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by exx(m): 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
U can call 092906530. It's one of d numbers from their website and its goin now
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
exx:
U can call 092906530. It's one of d numbers from their website and its goin now

You don't get? That number is not on Firstgate's original website. I don't know where they got it from. This is Firstgate's original website: http://firstgatebil.com/index/contacts.html

I called the numbers on their original website just to be sure they are really the ones behind www.overseas.com and I was told what I was told.
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by yusfe4real: 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
mirenda:

You don't get? That number is not on Firstgate's original website. I don't know where they got it from. This is Firstgate's original website: http://firstgatebil.com/index/contacts.html

I called the numbers on their original website just to be sure they are really the ones behind www.overseas.com and I was told what I was told.
so what is d end game??
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
yusfe4real:
so what is d end game??

I don't get you
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
yusfe4real:
so what is d end game??

besides why didn't you answer my simple question? Na wa for you o
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by exx(m): 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
I also called their official website number initially and was told a different thing ...so don't know who u talked to oh
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by yusfe4real: 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
mirenda:

@ mirenda. does that mean it is not real because someone else has another opinion here.....and u also said the application is real but closed since last year, that does not core late to me cos everything pertaining to first gate like motir seaspire just closed
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by MacMaster01(m): 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
mirenda:

jst sent a pm to tell u aĺl I knw abt d scheme
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
MacMaster01:

jst sent a pm to tell u aĺl I knw abt d scheme

Replied
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
yusfe4real:
@ mirenda. does that mean it is not real because someone else has another opinion here.....and u also said the application is real but closed since last year, that does not core late to me cos everything pertaining to first gate like motir seaspire just closed

Mtcheeeew

smh
undecided
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
im just watching
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by ObiOkpor(m): 8:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
Has anyone received his/her money back?
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by yusfe4real: 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
ObiOkpor:
Has anyone received his/her money back?
I have not received mine back
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 25, 2015
When will Nigerians ever learn??

After wat happend with Immigration, some of u still went ahead to pay 3500 jst cos u want to travel abroad??

Do u fink Nigeria is ready to sponsor 70 thousand people abroad

Bet me.. That 3500k don enter voice mail..

Realy should hv waited instead of rushing.....

Anyway I pray they refund u guys bk o..!!

1 Like

Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by ObiOkpor(m): 7:13am On Feb 25, 2015
yusfe4real:
I have not received mine back
Ok,tnx
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by unclerae(m): 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
embarassedLoooooooooool ;DLoooooooooool

but firstgate YYYYYYYYYYYYY?

my moni
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by unclerae(m): 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
"There will be an Online Aptitude Test tomorrow
for Overseas Internship. You can take the test
from any location. Login details will be sent via
mail before then"..
Got dis msg dis morning "Firstgate"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Making These Mistakes As A Job Seeker Whether Online Or Offline / Have You Ever Been Rejected For A Remote Job Because You're Nigerian. / Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.