Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) (18098 Views)

What Are Some Of The Biggest Red Flags In An Interviewee? / First Gate Overseas Internship Program / Pdp-sponsored Overseas Internship Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by free2ryhme: 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
Temptee101:
Your post exudes witchcraft, ignorance, jealousy and phoolishness.
Where was it stated that GEJ has a hand in it or do you have any prove to show that FG is aware of such an advert.
I advice you to channel your anger to the person that gave birth to you.

o'boy see grammar

but wait oo did u not read that is was n conjunction ith the ministry of youth blah blah blah or is the ministry not under the presidency ?

that was how dozens of Nigerian where killed for a test they never saw the need and they paid for it ooo

and by the way you education is a wasted one
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by ObiOkpor(m): 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hydy:

Have you applied for it? Did you pay at the bank and obtain a pin as stated on the website?
Someone from ministry of power gave me this info before yesterday. I have not but have sent someone to buy it,when back from site later in the day,i will process it.

1 Like

Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by mexxy(m): 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
There's no harm in trial, afterall aint no reward without risk...I'm in already!
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by abrahym(m): 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
Saw the advert on a news paper yesterday and my cousin brother paid 3500 at first Bank already
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by rasaqdayo: 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
Jonathanians, except being partisan, it's really at this time we will understand the meaning of DOGMATISM - dogmatism is a way of thinking that is stubborn and narrow-minded, often because of prejudice and bigotry.

I really wonder why the word has nothing related to dogs. Still at this level....smh.

Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by cutiepie01(f): 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
Pls anyone who has an evidence to prove dat dis is scam shd alert us immediately! You'll be saving thousands of nigerians 4rm being scammed.
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by ObiOkpor(m): 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
HNMM,I DN BUY O BT ITS LIKE DE LL ACTIVATE THECONFIRMATION NUMBER. cheesy
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by tolu4you: 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
free2ryhme:

o'boy see grammar

but wait oo did u not read that is was n conjunction ith the ministry of youth blah blah blah or is the ministry not under the presidency ?

that was how dozens of Nigerian where killed for a test they never saw the need and they paid for it ooo

and by the way you education is a wasted one

I like your own grammar, very very beautiful and handsome lol........! dnt even knw wat you wrote here

1 Like

Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by free2ryhme: 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
tolu4you:

I like your own grammar, very very beautiful and handsome lol........! dnt even knw wat you wrote here

too much clutter grin grin
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by ObiOkpor(m): 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
abrahym:
Saw the advert on a news paper yesterday and my cousin brother paid 3500 at first Bank already
Has he processed it?
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by kingofpool: 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
ObiOkpor:

Has he processed it?
guy u don do am?
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by ObiOkpor(m): 6:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
kingofpool:
guy u don do am?
Baba,i dn buy am bt traffic i guess. Maybe later in the night.
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by bhouze(m): 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
Well I saw the advert on daily trust news paper of 03-02-2015. Since it was on the news paper, I decided to go and pay. After payment, I then asked the bank's cashier to give me my pin for the payment. He told me that they are not issuing any pin with respect to that account that I should call the numbers from the website in question. I called the numbers and they were all switched off and I thought that I've been duped.

The question now is have I actually been duped? Since I've never been duped before.

1 Like

Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by abrahym(m): 12:17am On Feb 06, 2015
ObiOkpor:

Has he processed it?

A pin was sent to him via text message
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by solarview(m): 5:13am On Feb 06, 2015
This is regrettably lugubrious cry shocked
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by solarview(m): 5:14am On Feb 06, 2015
@

Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by ObiOkpor(m): 9:21am On Feb 06, 2015
abrahym:

A pin was sent to him via text message
Am yet to receive mine. Please, how many hours did it take for them to send him the pin?
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by waskyboy(m): 12:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
Good day all...I almost thought it was a scam because after payment I requested for PIN, but the Bank didn't have it @ dat time..the advert placemnt was actualy not correct..the transaction is Done on E-tranzact and not payment to any account number..those dat have paid tru an account nmba shuld go bak to the bank and reprocess it..getting the Pin and doin d online application is REAL..but i don't know of the rest weda interview or not is real..

1 Like

Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by pasydron(m): 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
Another scam by the FG....still waiting for my 1k refundv(immigration recruitment money) my peeps shine ur eyez....no dulling this time around. grin shocked
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by Em2va: 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
Its difficult to tell weda its real or not, but the process to me so far looks good.
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by Chukaholic: 1:21am On Feb 07, 2015
Its definitely SCAM!!! Federal govt isn't a party to it.they only claim to be in partnership with FG.Those guys weren't too smart this time arnd by involving the Federal Govt, dts where they lost it. In fact , even the site one is supposed to log in after de bank payment isn't valid. I 1st saw de post on "hotnaijajob" portal nd got very excited, bt on a second thought , the offer was too gud to be true considering what period Naija is in, so I decided 2 verify it, nd it turned crystal clearly a FRAUD. When I checked that job portal again, the post had been deleted...

Plz guys be very much assured b4 going thru with such payment/application
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by zubby007(m): 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
ObiOkpor:
HNMM,I DN BUY O BT ITS LIKE DE LL ACTIVATE THECONFIRMATION NUMBER. cheesy
which Bank Did u buy from cuz the banks I went to seems not to know about the form
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by ObiOkpor(m): 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
zubby007:

which Bank Did u buy from cuz the banks I went to seems not to know about the form
First bank in abakaliki.
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by eduhenry90(m): 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
ObiOkpor:

First bank in abakaliki.
Any success in filling d online form??
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by exx(m): 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
bhouze:
Well I saw the advert on daily trust news paper of 03-02-2015. Since it was on the news paper, I decided to go and pay. After payment, I then asked the bank's cashier to give me my pin for the payment. He told me that they are not issuing any pin with respect to that account that I should call the numbers from the website in question. I called the numbers and they were all switched off and I thought that I've been duped.

The question now is have I actually been duped? Since I've never been duped before.

Bro, dunno if it is scam or not oh...but same thing happened to me...so i searched for the company's number online and called. They explained d issue...long story short, I and my friends where given a number to send our details to in first bank and we got our pins...i don apply and gotten confirmation...really hope its not a scam sha embarassed
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by ObiOkpor(m): 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
eduhenry90:

Any success in filling d online form??
I HAVE FINISHED THE PROCESSING
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by nogames: 4:16am On Feb 11, 2015
The same FG that just stop oversea training for workers?
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by ganiya: 8:32am On Feb 11, 2015
I actually saw this in The Nation, dated Feb 6th. I should have called the contact numbers included, but didn't. I'm not comfortable with it a bit, 6th sense I suppose.
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 11, 2015
rosey11:
Federal Ministry of Youth Development - Our attention has been drawn to a paid advertisement by private company, Firstgate Business Intermediaries Limited published in the Daily Trust newspaper of Tuesday, 3rd February, 2015 on page 3, soliciting enrollment from Nigerian youth in an overseas employment/internship programme with pay.

Notice of False Recruitment Campaign: Fake Overseas Internship/Employment Programme

The private company claimed in the said advertisement undertaking the employment/internship programme in conjunction with the Ministry of Youth Development together with the Ministry Power as well as the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment order to wear the programme a garb of credibility.

The Federal Ministry of Youth Development is totally unaware and not a party to the Firstgate Business Intermediaries Limited employment programme as conceived and advertised in newspaper. The Ministry has no linkage or relationship whatsoever to the programme nor the company itself.

For the avoidance of doubt, the Ministry hereby warns that youth or parent/guardian who transacts business with Firstgate Business Intermediaries Limited with respect to this programme does so at his/her own risk. The Ministry will not be held liable entertain any enquiry on this matter, please.

Signed
Permanent Secretary
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 11, 2015
Jstt got datt info ...

Glad I didn't pay o...!!!

SCAM everywhere!!
Re: Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) by daks01: 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
Apparently its scam, FG published yesterday in punch that they knew nothing about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote Group Fresh Job Recruitment (16 Positions) / Stop Making These Mistakes As A Job Seeker Whether Online Or Offline / How Bad Is It, Going To An Interview With Native Wear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.