Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Traditional Priest Predicts Victory For Buhari By Augustine Adah - Snr Correspo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traditional Priest Predicts Victory For Buhari By Augustine Adah - Snr Correspo (721 Views)

Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo / Yoruba Priest Predicts Victory For Ambode / Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Traditional Priest Predicts Victory For Buhari By Augustine Adah - Snr Correspo by Emytexboy(m): 11:19am On Feb 05, 2015
The Egbeji of Nigeria, Chief Bola Adegunloye, has predicted the victory of the presidential candidate of All Progressive Congress (APC), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), in the February 14 presidential election.

Adegunloye spoke to Daily Independent in Lagos, Wednesday.

He said that President Goodluck Jonathan may be the first incumbent president to lose a second-term election in Nigeria.

“I don’t have any personal grouse against Jonathan but I don’t see him winning the next election in the country,” he said.

He further advised Buhari to be very careful because forces working against him may want to truncate the victory and fail to handover power to him on May 29. “Though Buhari may win the election, he needs to pray very hard because forces working against him may not want him to become the next president of the country.”

Adegunloye, who predicted the victory of the governor of Osun State, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, at the tribunal in 2009, urged Nigerians to pray fervently to avert crisis in the forthcoming elections. According to him, the peace accord signed by the two leading presidential candidates in the Abuja last month may not be a panacea to peace during and after the elections.

“Every Nigerian has a responsibility to pray fervently and avoid any situation that may aggravate violence during the forthcoming elections”. Adegunloye, who expressed disappointment on the behaviour of some politicians because they have failed to deliver on election promises, promised that many of them would be disappointed with the outcome of the election result.

“I can tell you that many politicians who want to rig the election because they want to win by all means would be disappointed at the end of the election”.

How I Made N13million Online in 2013. N1.5million/month in 2014. CLICK HERE to learn my system

How to Start a Profitable IMPORTATION business with as low as N10,000 only. CLICK HERE

Online Freelance Jobs Websites That pays Nigerians $1000+ monthly. Click Here to Join
Download Free EBook: Profitable Small & Medium Businesses in Emerging Economies
3 Things I did to cure premature ejaculation after my wife left me

Most Popular News
Tilije, APC governorship aspirant, joins PDP
4,546.00 views per day
Ameachi, Oshiomhole, others must apologise to Jonathan – Ex militant
3,078.00 views per day
When Buhari danced to woo voters
2,997.00 views per day
Traditional priest predicts victory for Buhari
2,345.00 views per day
The military bombardment of Sambisa forest
2,221.00 views per day
Low turnout mars PDP rally in Bauchi
2,131.00 views per day
Rent soars, as Igbo return home en masse
1,776.00 views per day
You may also like:
NSE market cap up by N199b
Okoya-Thomas death, a set back to table tennis –ITTF
Aliu, Oyetunde join Aluko & Oyebode as partners
Five feared killed in Ibadan tanker crash
Law against unlawful assembly: Hearing of PDP aspirants begins
Post Your Comment

Sports
Siasia invites Obiozor, Sokari

Le Roy to quit Congo over Eagles humiliation

more sports
Metro
Oyo council boss, another in police net over billboards’ demolition

Dismissed NAF officer jailed 25 months over impersonation

more metro
Features
As Ekiti moves to enforce sanitation laws

Omonigho: Fresh controversy brews between govt, NGO

more features
Agenda
PDP versus APC: What the Nigerian people really need

Enugu Primaries and the challenge before the courts

more --
Columns
Economists, Politicians and the rest of us

Neither the APC nor the PDP

2015 Presidential Election: Curiouser & curiouser...

Soludo vs Iweala: Between the pot and the kettle

Media Gallery

Nigerian school where 200 girls were abducted

Vacancy 2

Vacancy

Where’s the maximum security?

Education without tears ?

Financial recklessness! Misconduct!
Source >>> http:///RLYabsRFCm

1 Like

Re: Traditional Priest Predicts Victory For Buhari By Augustine Adah - Snr Correspo by psucc(m): 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nigeria sits on a tripod
Traditional. Islam. Christianity

(1) (Reply)

The Dictator We Know Is Better Than The Clueless We Don't Want. / So Who Gains With Election Postponement ?? / Outcome Of Buhari's Interview On Aljazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.