Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) (25148 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... / The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
What is wrong with this PDP Advert?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
I’ll do better in my 2nd term if re-elected —Jonathan.

Okay, But Remember:

All convicted criminals facing execution say a similar thing. Don’t they?

202 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by ArchEnemy(m): 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
*hiss*
there is nothing these politicians wont do.
Aint cool though.

26 Likes

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by olapluto(m): 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
hahahaha. This advert is for people with IQ lower than 5. PDP must think Nigerians are that dull.

149 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
The first picture: 1. King Abdallah getting ready to lead airstrike after ISIS killed Jordan's pilot!

Second Picture 2. GEJ dancing skelewu after 200 were abducted 100 were bombed:

IHaveDecided!

209 Likes 20 Shares

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by seunmsg(m): 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
PDP really have no choice than to engage in all this kind of funny campaigns. A drowning man will grasp at anything to survive. But the good thing is, Nigerians are now wiser. Change is inevitable come Feb. 14.

112 Likes

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by dealslip(f): 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
All I know us that we Nigerians should stop whipping up sentiments on behalf of our preferred candidate. If violence should erupt after this coming election. They will simple up into their private jets to stronghold they have prepared for themselves, their family and generations unborn while they leave us to tear ourselves up having successfully divided us along religious and ethnic lines. While we are at each others in throat, they will be negotiating with the foreign powers on how to share our resources. Even the militants have private jets to get them out of this country. Our voting power doesn't end at the polls. It should first be activated in our private lives as well by first separating ourselves from their mudslinging which is their ploy to distract us while serious negotiations are going on behind back doors. Various media outlets is being used to manipulate us into thinking we decide what goes on in Nigeria. The forthcoming election is just a struggle between the old cabal and an emerging one. This people have no respect us, see the way they throw recharge cards, noodles, rice and T shirt at us as if that is our immediate need. Litter the whole streets with their election posters. people decide to vote not because they see photo shopped posters but by the work such politicians have done. Don't be used, we are not ignorant of the devices of the enemies.

we as citizens should equally shun corruption; from helping to manipulate figures to rejecting bribe to rejecting gifts from politicians. politicians are not successful in their corruption because they are smart but because we support them through our complacency, ineptitude, selfishness, favouritsm, indiscipline and sometimes laziness. We are the root of corruption, if we can stamp it out of our lives, politics will stop been interesting to them. I believe it is possible to stamp it out but it first starts with me then you. They are not our salvation we are, they are not our messiah we are. Let each man instruct himself first and his household then the change will come, the tribalism and religious sentiments we display was inherited from past generations, let our children inherit love, hard work, respect and integrity from us. It is possible to change Nigeria.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
This is the height of cluelessness. Pdp have finally lost it.
May the good lord forgive them

77 Likes

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by Rilwayne001: 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
LMAO grin grin

These people are running MAD day-by-day grin

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
lalasticlala, Obinoscopy Front page! Abi cos no be Buhari?

5 Likes

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by Rilwayne001: 12:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
dealslip:
All I know us that we Nigerians should stop whipping up sentiments on behalf of our preferred candidate. If violence should erupt after this coming election. They will simple up into their private jets to stronghold they have prepared for themselves, their family and generations unborn while they leave us to tear ourselves up having successfully divided us along religious and ethnic lines. While we are at each others in throat, they will be negotiating with the foreign powers on how to share our resources. Even the militants have private jets to get them out of this country. Our voting power doesn't end at the polls. It should first be activated in our private lives as well by first separating ourselves from their mudslinging which is their ploy to distract us while serious negotiations are going on behind back doors. Various media outlets is being used to manipulate us into thinking we decide what goes on in Nigeria. The forthcoming election is just a struggle between the old cabal and an emerging one. This people have no respect us, see the way they throw recharge cards, noodles, rice and T shirt at us as if that is our immediate need. Litter the whole streets with their election posters. people decide to vote not because they see photo shopped posters but by the work such politicians have done. Don't be used, we are not ignorant of the devices of the enemies.

we as citizens should equally shun corruption; from helping to manipulate figures to rejecting bribe to rejecting gifts from politicians. politicians are not successful in their corruption because they are smart but because we support them through our complacency, ineptitude, selfishness, favouritsm, indiscipline and sometimes laziness. We are the root of corruption, if we can stamp it out of our lives, politics will stop been interesting to them. I believe it is possible to stamp it out but it first starts with me then you. They are not our salvation we are, they are not our messiah we are. Let each man instruct himself first and his household then the change will come, the tribalism and religious sentiments we display was inherited from past generations, let our children inherit love, hard work, respect and integrity from us. It is possible to change Nigeria.

Okay.

who are you going to vote for??

11 Likes

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
chaii OMG i can't believe i vote for this man in 2011 sad

i just hope my unborn child can forgive me for this mistake cry cry

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by Rilwayne001: 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
Can't just stop laffing grin grin very funny idiotardsss grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by Rilwayne001: 12:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
nikpet2:

i just hope my unborn child can forgive for the mistake cry cry

They will...definitely they will, but only if you corrrect that mistake in 9days time.

Seun abeggg put this on FP, afterall mr. ibu nonsense is on FP

40 Likes

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by rozayx5(m): 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
undecided
vote APC vote for change

4 Likes

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by shaqhead: 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
A vote for God or dia god? No intrpretatn of ds ad appeal 2 common sense! This pdp folks dt kp playin d religios card r despicable heretics! Now its obvious dt pdp is nw d opposition party-empty as dy r!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by gen2briz(m): 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
Even if holy spirit anoint Jona, I go still nack my for give general. Anyhow Sha, holy ghost no dey anoint any how na our pastor dey do.

First na Jesus of Nigeria, now na Vote for God.

I don kukuma decide
iHaveDecided

GMB till PDP accept defect before Feb 14*

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
They keep ridiculing God!

7 Likes

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by hazyfm1: 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
[size=38pt]BLASPHEMOUS ADVERT...[/size]

HE IS SO LUCKY WE DON'T HAVE RADICAL CHRISTIANS IN NIGERIA

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by ayusco85(m): 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
What is wrong with this PDP Advert?
the thunder that will fire who ever put up that advert is doin serious press up

25 Likes

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by lalasticlala(m): 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
lalasticlala, Obinoscopy Front page! Abi cos no be Buhari?

No. It's there na
Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by otijah(m): 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ok
Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by Rawani: 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
This is as sad as it is hilarious, Jonathan's handlers should be put on allowance by the APC for helping their campaign.

20 Likes

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by UrennaNkoli(f): 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
A vote for jonathan is a vote for the devil. A vote against jonathan is a vote against the devil. Vote wisely.
Sai Buhari.

32 Likes

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by olusode97(m): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
Stupid station

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by kekakuz(m): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
nikpet2:
i just hope my unborn child can forgive for the mistake cry cry

they amount
they will curse you in your shallow grave for being so stupid.

3 Likes

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by adenitemi: 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
Dumb as they come. The only painful thing is some gullible people will be swayed by this.

It should actually be A vote for Jonathan is a wasted vote!

Jokers.

13 Likes

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by EmoBoy(m): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
Depends on your point of point of view.
Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by bigkesh(m): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
Under GEJ
Mourinho went trophiless... Chelsea fans vote
wisely!

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by pekeyim: 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hmmmm
Our guys sha

I don't believe this stuff until I see the actual video!!!
Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by igbsam(m): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
Since when did people start voting for God ?

This is blasphemy.

Do this with muhammad and watch his followers scold you.

Extreme campaign.

5 Likes

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by slikcipher(m): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I’ll do better in my 2nd term if re-elected —Jonathan.

Okay, But Remember:

All convicted criminals facing execution say a similar thing. Don’t they?

Yes!!! You have the Experience

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode / Oil Marketers Lament Forex Scarcity, Fuel Scarcity Imminent / 8 APC Governors Gag National Assembly Over Elections Sequence Bill – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.