Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife (25979 Views)

Alfa Seeks Divorce From 4th Wife Over Alleged Constant Beating Of New Wife / Baby Boy Born Without Limbs (missing Arms & Legs) In Bauchi / 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by osisi3(f): 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2008
StephenP:

Well now she knows why she had more Christmas presents from him than her siblings.

ROFL.
he may have even targetted the next wife now as her diapers are being changed
he'll soon get rid of his first wife and bring in another.
News articles has it that his Ogun state wife, Abiodun the second one is the most prominent of the 3 senior wives and the others are "jealousing" her.
Trust Southern woman for refusing to be a push over.
Most likely this young bride will be chained to his bedposts What else did he need her for?
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2008
more gals from rich homes than you think do this - choosing to become second or third wives of big wigs - u know say naija chicks do not like  to suffer - nothing like rude transition ie from driving daddys 2008 fully customised 4wd navigator to sharing your young hubbys tokunbo 2005 rav 4, goodbye to the army of servants, hello to one househelp - some gals just cannot live with that, so they opt for the smooth transition - to a life equal luxury to that under their father's roof

osisi, you need to get the idea that the girl was 'forced' out of your mind. more likely than not, she was a willling participant. not all girls want as some of you call it ' small boys' . i can even remeber one hot chick i was chasing back in school - na one guy prolly 10 years or more older than her that she married, and she DID NOT lack for suitors. one of idiagbon's daughters did the same thing - and that girl was the last person i'd have expected to do that. there have been threads on the lack of 'men' - thats what all this is about. sharing the men who can 'provide' .
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by OutlukBabe(f): 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2008
u ppl should liv the man alone.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by osisi3(f): 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2008
OutlukBabe:

u people should liv the man alone.

he should leave little girls alone grin
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by osisi3(f): 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2008
oyb:

more gals from rich homes than you think do this - choosing to become second or third wives of big wigs - u know say naija chicks do not like to suffer - nothing like rude transition ie from driving daddys 2008 fully customised 4wd navigator to sharing your young hubbys tokunbo 2005 rav 4, goodbye to the army of servants, hello to one househelp - some gals just cannot live with that, so they opt for the smooth transition - to a life equal luxury to that under their father's roof

osisi, you need to get the idea that the girl was 'forced' out of your mind. more likely than not, she was a willling participant. not all girls want as some of you call it ' small boys' . i can even remeber one hot chick i was chasing back in school - na one guy prolly 10 years or more older than her that she married, and she DID NOT lack for suitors. one of idiagbon's daughters did the same thing - and that girl was the last person i'd have expected to do that. there have been threads on the lack of 'men' - thats what all this is about. sharing the men who can 'provide' .

not where I come from.
That is sick!
evidence of lack of proper upbringing
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by OutlukBabe(f): 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2008
he is Hot and she agreed to give him. Who said oldies shouldnt marry kiddos. No be so Ojukwu did to that beauty queen - wetin b her name self. The girl dont agree, cant u see her smile.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by osisi3(f): 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2008
oyb:

more gals from rich homes than you think do this - choosing to become second or third wives of big wigs - u know say naija chicks do not like to suffer - nothing like rude transition ie from driving daddys 2008 fully customised 4wd navigator to sharing your young hubbys tokunbo 2005 rav 4, goodbye to the army of servants, hello to one househelp - some gals just cannot live with that, so they opt for the smooth transition - to a life equal luxury to that under their father's roof

Big difference between marrying an older rich man and an older rich man with 3 wives.
A world of difference
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2008
seems like a culture thing. I'm sure she wasnt forced into it. When i lived in the north for a yr plenty of those hajiyas in my first yr class were engaged to alhajis who came to pick them in cars i had only seen on TV.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by osisi3(f): 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2008
OutlukBabe:

he is Hot and she agreed to give him. Who said oldies shouldnt marry kiddos. No be so Ojukwu did to that beauty queen - wetin b her name self. The girl don't agree, can't u see her smile.

and she is still his one and only wife
big difference
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2008
don't mind osisi, no be the same plcae u and bianca come from?

the game of old men and young women is twofold and it applies to men and women of all tribes, races, religions, persusions , upbringings, etc.

*osisi*:

and she is still his one and only wife
big difference

if my memory serves me right, the late ekene dili chukwu also had more than one wife - you can be sure the new wire was not - as you would call it 'fairly used' . people do not marry second or third wife if the woman is not 'tear rubber'

i also pointed out to you that idiagbon's daughter also chose to be some one's third wife.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by StephenP(m): 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2008
*osisi*:

ROFL.
he may have even targetted the next wife now as her diapers are being changed
Most likely this young bride will be chained to his bedposts What else did he need her for?

hahaha

*osisi*:

I know!! She obviously doesn't have any brains so she can't offer any advice as to how the State should be run.

davidylan:

seems like a culture thing. I'm sure she wasnt forced into it. When i lived in the north for a yr plenty of those hajiyas in my first yr class were engaged to alhajis who came to pick them in cars i had only seen on TV.

Interesting.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2008
e be like film trick, cute little girls and each time you tried to approach them they just smiled and flashed their rings. I tire o.

At the end of the day u'd see them in the GRA at the homes of their rich alhaji husbands.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by OutlukBabe(f): 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2008
*osisi*:

not where I come from.
That is sick!
evidence of lack of proper upbringing

Hey, wait aint u from Nigeria? Do u think all the young girls are virtous? Dont u know what is happening in our universities? Young girls have turned themselves into prostitutes. Even secondary schools girls they open their kitten for oldies. At least this is a controlled, with parental consent. wetin u dey talk, as if say u no dey for Nija

it is common I believe in the north to have upto 3 wives, it is acceptable in their culture.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by osisi3(f): 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2008
oyb:

don't mind osisi, no be the same plcae u and bianca come from?

the game of old men and young women is twofold and it applies to men and women of all tribes, races, religions, persusions , upbringings, etc.

Bianca  Onoh fell in love and married an older man who was single and she still is his only wife.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by StephenP(m): 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2008
davidylan:

e be like film trick, cute little girls and each time you tried to approach them they just smiled and flashed their rings. I tire o.

At the end of the day u'd see them in the GRA at the homes of their rich alhaji husbands.

Were their husbands previously married?
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by osisi3(f): 9:40pm On Dec 30, 2008
davidylan:

we had little girls in my secondary school from nothern Nigeria who carried belle and were expelled,we came to find out they were married
some would go home for long vac and never returned.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2008
StephenP:

Were their husbands previously married?

sure. they were junior wives. Its commonplace in the north.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by OutlukBabe(f): 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2008
*osisi*:

we had little girls in my secondary school from nothern Nigeria who carried belle and were expelled,we came to find out they were married
some would go home for long vac and never returned.

Those girls aint little then if they carry belle
*osisi*:

Bianca  Onoh fell in love and married an older man who was single and she still is his only wife.

Bianca fell in love with Ojukwu so is , whats her, she fell in love with older man. The only difference is that this one is married and she is ready to share him with other women at the same time.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by osisi3(f): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2008
OutlukBabe:

Hey, wait aint u from Nigeria? Do u think all the young girls are virtous? don't u know what is happening in our universities? Young girls have turned themselves into prostitutes. Even secondary schools girls they open their kitten for oldies. At least this is a controlled, with parental consent. wetin u dey talk, as if say u no dey for Nija

it is common I believe in the north to have upto 3 wives, it is acceptable in their culture.

Do you know what foreigners think of us when they read stories such as this.
A whole state Governor and  even presidents parading around with multiple wives.
The stupid governor attends functions with his wives sometimes 2 wives since they are constantly fighting for recognition.
Now he'll be parading with 4
makes me ashamed to be from the same country with these folks
Each one has her own "first lady" project,first lady staff,first lady budget etc.
Do you know how much this costs the state and Nigeria in general
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2008
osisi, you call the man a 'pervert' for marrying a small girl, but in bianca;'s case, its love between the two of them

these are some of your previous posts on this topic:

poor girl.
who knows all the gymnastics she'll have to do to "get him up"
a used up 50 something year o[/b]ld man marrying a girl born in 1987.
This is almost annoying and I don't even know them.

she must have called him uncle at some point    
can you imagine
[b]not knowing that "uncle" wanted her on his bed

so please make uup your mind, is this thread about dirty old men, or about polygamy? or is it something else?
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by StephenP(m): 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2008
davidylan:

Dang that sucks. So no luck for the average Northerner cuz the rich men have literarily bought them. I learned something today.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by osisi3(f): 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2008
davidylan:

I've heard Olabowole use that term,ius he also from the north?
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by osisi3(f): 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2008
oyb:

osisi, you call the man a 'pervert' for marrying a small girl, but in bianca;'s case, its love between the two of them

these are some of your previous posts on this topic:

poor girl.
who knows all the gymnastics she'll have to do to "get him up"
a used up 50 something year o[/b]ld man marrying a girl born in 1987.
This is almost annoying and I don't even know them.

she must have called him uncle at some point
can you imagine
[b]not knowing that "uncle" wanted her on his bed

so please make uup your mind, is this thread about dirty old men, or about polygamy? or is it something else?

I see something wrong with a man marrying a girl his daughters age and worse still if she's his 2nd,3rd,4th or 5th wife.
This Randy Governor fits both profiles
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2008
*osisi*:

A whole state Governor and  even presidents parading around with multiple wives.
The stupid governor attends functions with his wives sometimes 2 wives since they are constantly fighting for recognition.
Each one has her own "first lady" project,first lady staff,first lady budget etc.

what did we think of the US when we heard of bill's escapades with monica? or edwards? or spitzer?did it matter in the end?

*osisi*:

I've heard Olabowole use that term,ius he also from the north?

yes  as i thought its 'something else' thats on osisi's mind - not polygamy, not randy old men. . .but wait for it. . .
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by onyinye2(f): 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2008
The girl is quite beautiful. I mean she is really gorgeous. But she is only twenty one. There is no way in hell I could even begin to wonder how this marriage was arranged.

Sorry I just know it couldn't be me.

I would think that one wife is enough for a man. Being that folk get divorced each day and so forth. But FOUR!?!
I don't understand how people can live such a life.
I mean I do pay for everyone's meals and school fees and such??
And like who gets to go to sleep with him at night??
Do have a schedule for each wife??
So he celebrates FOUR Anniversaries a year?? That can get expensive.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by osisi3(f): 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2008
oyb:

what did we think of the US when we heard of bill's escapades with monica? or edwards? or spitzer?did it matter in the end?

yes  as i thought its 'something else' thats on osisi's mind - not polygamy, not randy old menbut wait for it. . .

Men will always have flings.It's not right but it happens
It's in their pants nature

and marrying 10 wives is no cure to promiscuity
It's actually an evidence of it

A state governor or president parading around with 4 women he calls wives ain't proper
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by OutlukBabe(f): 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2008
*osisi*:

If u gonna do ur shit do it, dont do it because of what u think foreigners will think of you. It seems ur are suffering from inferiority complex. The foreigners or whatever u call them also marry younger kids. What do u think of all these movie stars, particularly the female celebrities marrying guys 15yrs or more younger than them.

Although I agree with u concerning the costs. They will just milk the states and its people
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by osisi3(f): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2008
OutlukBabe:

If u going to do ur shit do it, don't do it because of what u think foreigners will think of you. It seems ur are suffering from inferiority complex. The foreigners or whatever u call them also marry younger kids. What do u think of all these movie stars, particularly the female celebrities marrying guys 15yrs or more younger than them.

Although I agree with u concerning the costs. They will just milk the states and its people

Revelation of the century undecided
Too bad we don't live in a cocoon where our actions affect no one else.

This is not just about a man marrying a young girl,it's about the highest authority in a state parading 3 and now 4 wives to the impoverishment of his already backward state.
It's about a man not being contented with a woman he fell in love with and choosing to have multiple affairs in the guise of marriage
It is wrong,wrong,wrong!
shame on Yaradua and his wife for not raising a girl with a good head on her shoulders.
what a waste of a girl child
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Hauwa1: 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2008
terrible! i hate polygamy and always will. as handsome as he is, i thot only ugly men marry many wives. i pity all the women. sharing only one Abuna. eyah. i can't o not in this life will i share an abuna. i wonder how it will go round. 1 abuna for 4 honey pots ewwwwwww. i call it USED abuna.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Pataki: 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2008
What is abunna? undecided
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by OutlukBabe(f): 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2008
stop wasting ur time, marrying 4 wives is not a big issue as far as they are concern in the north. They dont feel ashame or embrass. Before u start saying shame on Yar'adu u should start asking urself how many wives each of the northern governors have. I just called my friend from Gombe and he told me their Gov hav 2 wives.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by osisi3(f): 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2008
if my memory serves me right, the late ekene dili chukwu also had more than one wife - you can be sure the new wire was not - as you would call it 'fairly used' . people do not marry second or third wife if the woman is not 'tear rubber'

i also pointed out to you that idiagbon's daughter also chose to be some one's third wife.

Then Ekene dili Chukwu,Idiagbon and his daughter are just as stupid as the Bauchi governor and the parents of this 4th wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? / Paying Your Rent And Owning A Car Are Not Signs Of Success / Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.