Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife (25978 Views)

Alfa Seeks Divorce From 4th Wife Over Alleged Constant Beating Of New Wife / Baby Boy Born Without Limbs (missing Arms & Legs) In Bauchi / 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2008
*osisi*:

Revelation of the century undecided
Too bad we don't live in a cocoon where our actions affect no one else.

This is not just about a man marrying a young girl,it's about the highest authority in a state parading 3 and now 4 wives.
It is wrong,wrong,wrong!
shame on Yaradua and his wife for not raising a girl with a good head on her shoulders.

man - even in the darkest hours of monicagate, when the leader of the freeworld engaged in what you would have called sexual harrassment/molestation/rape , i doubt if people (outside of scheming republiucans) got as worked up over that as you are getting over this

abegi, the girl made her choice. no one forced her into it. and that does not mean she was badly raised. not everyone can live by 'western' values

in the end, its a variant of what so many of you did to us back in school, dating 500level boys over small boy jambitos, dumping 'chewing ggum boyfriends' for salaried 'big boys'
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by osisi3(f): 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2008
*Hauwa*:

terrible! i hate polygamy and always will. as handsome as he is, i thot only ugly men marry many wives. i pity all the women. sharing only one Abuna. eyah. i can't o not in this life will i share an abuna. i wonder how it will go round. 1 abuna for 4 honey pots ewwwwwww. i call it USED abuna.

no be from Gombe you from come?
They'll soon dash you away to Alhaji Dan Iska as his 4th wife grin
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2008
*Hauwa*:

terrible! i hate polygamy and always will. as handsome as he is, i thot only ugly men marry many wives. i pity all the women. sharing only one Abuna. eyah. i can't o not in this life will i share an abuna. i wonder how it will go round. 1 abuna for 4 honey pots ewwwwwww. i call it USED abuna.

eh? no its more like rich(subject to their environment) men marry many wives. as long as there is dough in percievably large quantities, there will always be a fresh supply of nubile women willing to share the spoils and the abunna

abegi, girls share abunna all the time  grin - tho they may nott be aware of it, unless of course the guy is a master player  grin -
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by osisi3(f): 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2008
oyb:

man - even in the darkest hours of monicagate, when the leader of the freeworld engaged in what you would have called sexual harrassment/molestation/rape , i doubt if people (outside of scheming republiucans) got as worked up over that as you are getting over this

abegi, the girl made her choice. no one forced her into it. and that does not mean she was badly raised. not everyone can live by 'western' values

in the end, its a variant of what so many of you did to us back in school, dating 500level boys over small boy jambitos, dumping 'chewing ggum boyfriends' for salaried 'big boys'

I am female,that's why I'm concerned.
This mindset of seeing young women only for what's in between their legs has to end.
Statistics tell us that there are more males in Nigeria than females.
Tell me one single reason and justification for a grown 50 something year old man with 3 healthy wives to go for a 21 year old if not lust and inability to control his sexual desires.
Let's be honest
Is there anything she's bringing to the governor's mansion besides her private part?
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Pataki: 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2008
*osisi*:

no be from Gombe you from come?
They'll soon dash  you away to Alhaji Dan Iska as his 4th wife grin

Nigeria wan scatter finally! No be my Hauwa them go dash lai lai. angry angry
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Hauwa1: 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2008
osisi you sef how you take know i will be given to alhaji Bature or Dan Iska,

walahi dan izka to the phocker who will come ask for my hand as 2nd wifey. i will cook his abuna and feed it to him!
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by OutlukBabe(f): 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2008
ok, what is marriage all about apart from procreation and some sense of security. is it not about toto business. What about all these ppl in our beloved foreing countries that even indulge in orgies. They call it sexuall freedom. And so what polygammy? is it not sexual freedom in a responsible way.

I bet if I was in d north I will arrange a wife for my husband, so that anytime we have the urge of doing it 3 ways no need for looking outside
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by osisi3(f): 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2008
OutlukBabe:

ok, what is marriage all about apart from procreation and some sense of security. is it not about toto business. What about all these people in our beloved foreing countries that even indulge in orgies. They call it sexuall freedom. And so what polygammy? is it not sexual freedom in a responsible way.

I bet if I was in d north I will arrange a wife for my husband, so that anytime we have the urge of doing it 3 ways no need for looking outside

you are not in the north and you're already doing it so what's your point?
are extra wives only resident in the north?
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Pataki: 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2008
OutlukBabe:

Orisirisi obinrin. grin cheesy grin
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by OutlukBabe(f): 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2008
*osisi*:

you are not in the north and you're already doing it so what's your point?
are extra wives only resident in the north?

cos there are so many ppl lke u dat wont allow water to flow.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2008
*osisi*:

This mindset of seeing young women only for what's in between their legs has to end.
Tell me one single reason and justification for a grown 50 something year old man with 3 healthy wives to go for a 21 year old if not lust and inability to control his sexual desires.
Let's be honest
Is there anything she's bringing to the governor's mansion besides her private part?

eeeewwww grossss  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

you also need to ask, what is she taking from the governor? this is two fold - women are all about security (like that stupid bianca onoh grin - a beauty queen who could have been anything she wanted to be)

it has been said - para quote - men who see women as helpless playthings deserve women who see men as inexhaustible expense accounts.

its life,  get over it.women using what they have( in this case , beauty) to get wht they want.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by StephenP(m): 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2008
OutlukBabe:

ok, what is marriage all about apart from procreation and some sense of security. is it not about toto business. What about all these people in our beloved foreing countries that even indulge in orgies. They call it sexuall freedom. And so what polygammy? is it not sexual freedom in a responsible way.

Then you will turn back and say your man is cheating. By the way, you need to fix your perspective on marriage, any random couple can procreate.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by H2O2: 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2008
OutlukBabe:

What about all these people in our beloved foreing countries that even indulge in orgies. They call it sexuall freedom. And so what polygammy? is it not sexual freedom in a responsible way.
Food for thought.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by OutlukBabe(f): 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2008
StephenP:

Then you will turn back and say your man is cheating. By the way, you need to fix your perspective on marriage, any random couple can procreate.

My perspective of marriage is just relative, I was responding to osisi. she is tryin to demean one of our culture. she should take a look at the family models in her dream country and see how unrealistic it is. How does monogomy makes peace in UK families?
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2008
*osisi*:

Tell me one single reason and justification for a grown 50 something year old man with 3 healthy wives to go for a 21 year old if not lust and inability to control his sexual desires.[/b]Let's be honest
[b]Is there anything she's bringing to the governor's mansion besides her private part?

Five stars!!!!
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by osisi3(f): 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2008
oyb:

eeeewwww grossss  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

you also need to ask, what is she taking from the governor? this is two fold - women are all about security (like that stupid bianca onoh grin - a beauty queen who could have been anything she wanted to be)

it has been said - para quote - men who see women as helpless playthings deserve women who see men as inexhaustible expense accounts.

its life,  get over it.women using what they have( in this case , beauty) to get wht they want.

I know it sounds gross but that's the naked truth
she's not an inventor
she has no expertise in anything that'll help Bauchi
She's not gifted with the gift of prophecy grin
he's not looking for a woman to bear him an heir
so the only possible thing she's bringing to the table is her "bermuda triangle"
It's as simple as that.

let's call a spade ,a spade
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by OutlukBabe(f): 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2008
yes, it her kitten she is bringing. and what do u think ur horney lovely husband is marrying u for? Most Nigerian men dont even marry women richer than (correct me if Im wrong pls).
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by LadyT(f): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2008
Is he that rich?

Surely since shes not allowed to marry for love they could of matched her with someone a hell of a lot younger and with less baggage!

I can see her having multiple affairs!
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by osisi3(f): 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2008
stillwater:

Five stars!!!!

thank you my sister
see small beautiful girl wasted!
by the time she gets to my age,he may not even remember her name cry cry cry cry
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by OutlukBabe(f): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2008
*osisi*:

I know it sounds gross but that's the naked truth
she's not an inventor
she has no expertise in anything that'll help Bauchi
She's not gifted with the gift of prophecy grin
he's not looking for a woman to bear him an heir
so the only possible thing she's bringing to the table is her "bermuda triangle"
It's as simple as that.

let's call a spade ,a spade

so u believe that first ladies even help? What have Laura bush helped America with? what is sarah brown doing in britain? He didnt say he is marrying her to help him govern bauchi state. He have advisers and commissioners. What is ur problem?
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by osisi3(f): 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2008
LadyT:

Is he that rich?

Surely since shes not allowed to marry for love they could of matched her with someone a hell of a lot younger and with less baggage!

I can see her having multiple affairs!

with the stewards and drivers grin
not only affairs
she'd better not double cross that Yoruba wife Abiodun or she'll get several hot slaps on her pretty face.
A woman who married Yaradua when Turai was pushing her out at Bauchi maternity
what nonsense!
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by LadyT(f): 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2008
OutlukBabe:

so u believe that first ladies even help? What have Laura bush helped America with? what is sarah brown doing in britain? He didnt say he is marrying her to help him govern bauchi state. He have advisers and commissioners. What is ur problem?

Get real dont you think they will have pillow talk?

You think Clintons wife was just a silent Barbie doll?

Ofcourse they play a MAJOR part!
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by osisi3(f): 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2008
LadyT:

Get real don't you think they will have pillow talk?

You think Clintons wife was just a silent Barbie doll?

Ofcourse they play a MAJOR part!

do you mind that outcastbabe of a poster.
does she have any idea what first ladies accomplish in the states?
beyond pillow talk they run programs that benefit millions even long after they've left office
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2008
women. . .

one of the weirdest things about westernisation is that it makes people myopic. the women are all blathering on about the girl being 'forced' to marry the guy; when this is something  many young women in nigeria do and have done, by their own choice. it is not everyone that goes for the romantic ideal instilled by hollywood movies and romance novels in which a couple with bods to dieetc, for are 'madly in love'  etc.

and y'all are fully awaare that the model doesn't work.

*osisi*:

do you mind that outcastbabe of a poster.
does she have any idea what first ladies accomplish in the states?
beyond pillow talk they run programs that benefit millions even long after they've left office

this has absolutely no basis - as nigerian first laides have on a whole achieved nothing - and this has absolutely nothing to do with whether they are first wives, 'official' wives, third wives

the only first lady with any real influence, from my perspective was hillary, are y'all trying to tell me that the 40 or 50 odd first ladies of the united states did that much ? what did jackie kennedy do? or theat frightening nutcase wife of lincoln?
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2008
i think oyb is preparing us for his own second wife.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by StephenP(m): 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2008
OutlukBabe:

My perspective of marriage is just relative, I was responding to osisi. she is tryin to demean one of our culture. she should take a look at the family models in her dream country and see how unrealistic it is. How does monogomy makes peace in UK families?

Well this much i know, monogamous couples tend to have less fights than polygamous couples. They are also at a lower risk of having any STDs. There is no disagreement as to who is the First Lady and you are not in constant fear of the older wife poisoning your son because she has none of her own.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by LadyT(f): 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2008
I agree David!

All sounds very suspect!

Whatever if her parents had not arranged this it would not be happening.

Its all money and power.  Sadly these girls are not allowed to think for themselves and this is what they are born to do.  

At least she can shop till she drops and will see her husband only once a week when he comes for his sessions.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by busybein: 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2008
if my 21 yr old daughter wants to get married,no problem,but marrying a man old enough to be her grand dad?then she needs some of d floggings and beatings from cele church
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by OutlukBabe(f): 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2008
thats my problem with these oyibo-turned nigerian ladies. everything nigerian is bad. monogamous marriages are failing day by day in the so called develoved countries and even in Nigeria, the marriage institution is even being threaten to extinction. if polygamy works for them, find u should live them alone.

but sure the girl fine sha. yuguda must be a randy old man
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by StephenP(m): 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2008
OutlukBabe:

thats my problem with these oyibo-turned nigerian ladies. everything nigerian is bad. monogamous marriages are failing day by day in the so called develoved countries and even in Nigeria, the marriage institution is even being threaten to extinction. if polygamy works for them, find u should live them alone.

but sure the girl fine sha. yuguda must be a randy old man

Are you trying to say that polygamous marriages are failure proof?
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by LadyT(f): 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2008
Stephen leave her!

They are full of problems.

The wifes fighting for the husbands attention.

The husband liking some kids more than the others.

The fights over the sex night and whose turn it is!

*rolls eyes*
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by StephenP(m): 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2008
LadyT:

Stephen leave her!

They are full of problems.

The wifes fighting for the husbands attention.

The husband liking some kids more than the others.

The fights over the sex night and whose turn it is!

*rolls eyes*

Then once he's dead, they fight again for who he loved more and who owns what. For example, Fela (R.I.P) and his wives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? / Paying Your Rent And Owning A Car Are Not Signs Of Success / Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.