Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife (26006 Views)

Alfa Seeks Divorce From 4th Wife Over Alleged Constant Beating Of New Wife / Baby Boy Born Without Limbs (missing Arms & Legs) In Bauchi / 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by onyinye2(f): 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2008
Shaaaaarup T!! angry angry angry

I'm enjoying the show and you want to destroy my fun!?!  angry angry FUN KILLER!! angry

hehehehe. . . . .

how you been T? Hope all is well. Surely missed you and your stories. kiss
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by H2O2: 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2008
Without thumping the bible where is your proof that polygamy between consenting adults is a wrong
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2008
LadyT:

I agree David!

All sounds very suspect!

Whatever if her parents had not arranged this it would not be happening.

Its all money and power. Sadly these girls are not allowed to think for themselves and this is what they are born to do.

At least she can shop till she drops and will see her husband only once a week when he comes for his sessions.

i dont think so, its part of the culture and many of these girls actually prefer to marry a rich alhaji as 2nd wife than a younger bachelor.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by chika98: 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2008
LadyT:

I agree David!

All sounds very suspect!

Whatever if her parents had not arranged this it would not be happening.

Its all money and power.  Sadly these girls are not allowed to think for themselves and this is what they are born to do.  

At least she can shop till she drops and will see her husband only once a week when he comes for his sessions.

Add shopping with her bf who she will keep on the side. Can you really blame her??
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by LadyT(f): 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2008
tongue

Oyinye

Thump the bible lets hear it!

Jacob married two sisters and it was hell and they were blood!

Sarah asked Abramham to send his second wife Haggi packing.

Solomon married way too many women and it ruined his life.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by doyin13(m): 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2008
Kai. . . . .Ko ni da fun Aboki.

Walahi.

If the girl was wowo now, I would have said, go ahead

But Omo to dun bayi.

Kai.

Aboki o ni ku re
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by osisi3(f): 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2008
davidylan:

i don't think so, its part of the culture and many of these girls actually[b] prefer to marry a rich alhaji as 2nd wife than a younger bachelor.[/b]

Imagine!
poor 21 year old girl will be sleeping alone at leat 3 nights a week.
I wonder what it feels like to be sleeping on your bed and hearing moans from your fellow woman and your so called husband from across the hall.
anbd maybe he'll come to your bed all sweaty ,stinking and smiling?
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2008
We dey hia dey argue . . . the girl is probably in dubai now fast running out of stuff to buy with plenty of your nation's budget to spare.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by busybein: 11:31pm On Dec 30, 2008
davidylan:

We dey hia dey argue . . . the girl is probably in dubai now fast running out of stuff to buy with plenty of your nation's budget to spare.

if she likes let her go shop in "kafanchan ying yong" angry
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 30, 2008
davidylan:

i think oyb is preparing us for his own second wife.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
whey the money? i haven't even begun setting up a proper foundation for my one child, na soso gragra between me and madam over money  - and i will enter into fresh wahala?  grin.

no - am just playing devil's advocate - and pointing out that not everyone wants a life of stress. the missus and i are roughly the same age; she could have decided she preferred one of the older and much more settled toasters she had back then.(forget it -, madam has tried  kiss) at the very least , they would not be arguing with her about how it would have been better to buy a 40 inch lcd, (her) rather than a 32 inch lcd(me) - since there would be much more money

thats what its about. some women decide that they do not want stress. in some ways, the second wives are smarter, because they are marrying the guy when he alraedy has the money. and belive it, i have seen it most of them are not the docile playthings you take them for. they will wrap the man around that bermuda triangle. . .

most of the second or third wives are often the official wives . they are more beautiful, more'presentable' blow correct grammer, and serve to hide the big man's humble origins. thats why they live with him in the mansion while 1st wife languishes in a storey building undecided . they have used their bermuda triangle to get what they want
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 30, 2008
Marriages in the north is not about sex . . . but money, power and priviledge.
Daughter of the president married to a sitting governor . . . she's made for life and she's never had to lift a finger to work since she was born! chei . . . Yar Adua.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by chika98: 11:32pm On Dec 30, 2008
davidylan:

*dead* grin
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by osisi3(f): 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2008
davidylan:

Marriages in the north is not about sex . . . but money, power and priviledge.
Daughter of the president married to a sitting governor . . . she's made for life and she's never had to lift a finger to work since she was born! chei . . . Yar Adua.

why dey born me for south? grin
see me doing boi boi in America?
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2008
Uncle - Major General of the Nigerian Army and former vice president
Father - President
Husband - Governor

Haba . . . the girl na correct chic! Nafisa, if you have a sister abeg recommend me o.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by busybein: 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2008
y im i even arguing sef,wat of pretty bianca ojukwu wey marry man thrice her age grin

dis president daughter no even reach bianca ojukwus fingernails when it comes to beauty grin

why must dis so called fine pple misbehave sef undecided
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by osisi3(f): 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2008
oyb:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
whey the money? i haven't even begun setting up a proper foundation for my one child, na soso gragra between me and madam over money  - and i will enter into fresh wahala?  grin.

no - am just playing devil's advocate - and pointing out that not everyone wants a life of stress. the missus and i are roughly the same age; she could have decided she preferred one of the older and much more settled toasters she had back then.(forget it -, madam has tried  kiss) at the very least , they would not be arguing with her about how it would have been better to buy a 40 inch lcd, (her) rather than a 32 inch lcd(me) - since there would be much more money

thats what its about. some women decide that they do not want stress. in some ways, the second wives are smarter, because they are marrying the guy when he alraedy has the money. and believe it, i have seen it most of them are not the docile playthings you take them for. they will wrap the man around that bermuda triangle. . .

most of the second or third wives are often the official wives . they are more beautiful, more'presentable' blow correct grammer, and serve to hide the big man's humble origins. thats why they live with him in the mansion while 1st wife languishes in a storey building undecided . they have used their bermuda triangle to get what they want

You don't need money.
all you need is your good looks and smooth talk.
remeber that I've seen ya picture smiley
just wait till 10 or 15 years and target one small fresh 19 year old
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by StephenP(m): 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2008
H2O2:

Without thumping the bible where is your proof that polygamy between consenting adults is a wrong  

Don't take this the wrong way but do you also advocate for gay rights?
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2008
All unmarried men take note - follow the footsteps of Isa Yuguda.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by chika98: 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2008
busybein:

y I'm i even arguing sef,what of pretty bianca ojukwu wey marry man thrice her age grin

this president daughter no even reach bianca ojukwus fingernails when it comes to beauty grin

why must this so called fine people misbehave sef undecided

So called wor wor pipo misbehave as well grin

davidylan:

All unmarried men take note - follow the footsteps of Isa Yuguda.

Not when you no get shishi.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by onyinye2(f): 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2008
I feel that if you feel that you need multiply wives to sustain your *Man Urge*, then go right on ahead.

BUT, and I mean BUT. . . . . don't be ashamed to tell EVERYBODY that you are a polygamist.

Such as: Akon.

This man will lie, change the subject, say all this yarns when asked about his multiply wives. Why is he so ashamed?? That is an answer I want to know.
Also you better be financially stable to handle as these damn people in your house.

I personally don't believe in such a lifestyle. There has not been a man in history who has benefited from having multiply wives. Look at that polygamist sect in West Texas. See what happens when you live such a lifestyle? Screwed up their WHOLE lives and took all them kids away.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by LadyT(f): 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2008
She will shop till she drops shes young and succulent.  She better start popping them out asap.

David go and sit down you dont have enough foreign accounts.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by doyin13(m): 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2008
Hopefully me too I will have enough clout at that age to inflict my
Balami on some precocious young thing
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by osisi3(f): 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2008
StephenP:

or even bestiality sef
afterall if the goat feels good afterwards and no one is harmed,what's the problem?
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by H2O2: 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2008
StephenP:

Yes and no, but this is independent of gay rights, my brother.  I am just argumentative by nature. I can even argue in support of gay rights just for the heck of it.

LadyT:

tongue

Oyinye

Thump the bible lets hear it!

Jacob married two sisters and it was hell and they were blood!

Sarah asked Abramham to send his second wife Haggi packing.

Solomon married way too many women and it ruined his life.
Alhaji Sule Gambari married 5 virgins and they lived in marital bliss.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by spoilt(f): 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2008
Make una no vex abeg but why would anyone want four wives?  
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2008
*osisi*:

Imagine!
poor 21 year old girl will be sleeping alone at leat 3 nights a week.
I wonder what it feels like to be sleeping on your bed and hearing moans from your fellow woman and your so called husband from across the hall.
anbd maybe he'll come to your bed all sweaty ,stinking and smiling?
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guess thats the advantage  of bill clintonds bjs grin

actually jackie kennedy had the same problem - she kept on finding strange underwear

i came across that in roots. apparently, after the massa executed his rounds in the slave quarters, it was straight back to the big house.

let's see if i remeber the exact line from the mind of Kizzy Lea " how must she feel when her husband came to bed smelling of another woman?" e don they since i read the book sha
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by busybein: 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2008
LadyT:

She will shop till she drops shes young and succulent.  She better start popping them out asap.

David go and sit down you don't have enough foreign accounts.

buahahahahahhahahahahhaahah grin grin grin
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by onyinye2(f): 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2008
H2O2:

According to what?? Did you live with these people?? Did you see how they carried their everyday lives?? NO.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by StephenP(m): 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2008
H2O2:

Yes and no, but this is independent of gay rights, my brother.  I am just argumentative by nature. I can even argue in support of gay rights just for the heck of it.

How so? They are two consenting adults right?

*osisi*:

or even bestiality sef
afterall if the goat feels good afterwards and no one is harmed,what's the problem?

LMAO!!!
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by chika98: 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2008
spoilt:

Make una no vex abeg but why would anyone want four wives?  

Because you can afford it. Have one main wife and the rest your official jump offs
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by LadyT(f): 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2008
Is Alhaji Sule Gambari in the bible?

I didnt know that.

hissssssssss

Rotflmao

H2O2:

Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by doyin13(m): 11:43pm On Dec 30, 2008
H2O2:

Some people like themselves too much sha  tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Obituary Of Mother And Her 2 Children Killed In Fire Accident In Onitsha / A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos / 10 Things You Can Relate With If You Were Raised By Nigerian Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.