Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,704 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) (42879 Views)

Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Keke Driver And Passengers Flee After They Bashed A 2016 Rang Rover / Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by FOR1234(f): 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
SOME STORIES DONT JUST MAKE UP......WEN DID IT HAPPEN? DAY I GUESS...SO THE PLACE IS A DESSERT DAT NO MAN WALKS ON THE LAND TO SAVE HIM? THE ODA PASSEGER TOO SEEMED HANDCAPPED OR MOUTH GLUED TO CALL FOR HELP.......I SMELL LIES
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by endymetrix(m): 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
njideoby:
what prevented him (driver) from escaping? Was he on sit belt that tied him down or what? Moreover, there was no door to think that the doors were jammed. I'm confused
my man, I was about asking the same thing b4 I saw your post. Maybe when the keke tumbled, he lost consciousness and could not escape during fire outbreak! May his sould RIP... Amen!
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by bewla(m): 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
Send down your angel to protect your children rip to the dead
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by endymetrix(m): 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
FOR1234:
SOME STORIES DONT JUST MAKE UP......WEN DID IT HAPPEN? DAY I GUESS...SO THE PLACE IS A DESSERT DAT NO MAN WALKS ON THE LAND TO SAVE HIM? THE ODA PASSEGER TOO SEEMED HANDCAPPED OR MOUTH GLUED TO CALL FOR HELP.......I SMELL LIES
Me too!

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by GboyegaD(m): 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
The guy in the 3rd picture is so silly. He is busy taking pictures instead of helping out.
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by cooljude(m): 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
Why was he running, he probably had committed an offence but they should have atleast tried in rescuing him. Probably the fire started very fast and they had to evacuate that area inother not to arouse mob action which would definitely lead to more death. Sad.
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
ribbit:
its a dirty job, but somebody is gotta do it.

if no one is taking pictures, how will you know something that terrible happened?

Come on bruh! In the Western world, news somehow manages to get conveyed without the need for the dead and dismembered being photographed, AND posted online, or shown in the news. Bodies are respectfully covered up, or removed.

The average compassionate human does NOT need such images to make them aware of tragedy. Let's call a spade a spade, and admit the average Nigerian is blood thirsty, and thrives on taking pictures of the dead to post and share.

2 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
njideoby:
what prevented him (driver) from escaping? Was he on sit belt that tied him down or what? Moreover, there was no door to think that the doors were jammed. I'm confused
. The trunk of the tricycle likely laid on his leg and got him trapped. If the police had intervened instead of leaving the scene,the man may still be alive by now.
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by peemyke(f): 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
D keke man, bin no wan give dem N20...Useless police. angry
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by Emphasis(m): 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
GboyegaD:
The guy in the 3rd picture is so silly. He is busy taking pictures instead of helping out.

Help what? A burnt corpse?

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by mrofficial(m): 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
Same thing happened in 2013 when I was in Ilorin.

They chased a car and when the car had accident, they turned back and started to radio as if they knew nothing about it.
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by GboyegaD(m): 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
Emphasis:

Help what? A burnt corpse?

What about before he got charred? I am sure many like him will be taking pictures instead of helping out.
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by ManTiger(m): 4:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
njideoby:
Don't spite the dead because u never can tell what transpire to what happened exactly!
He must have lost consciousness but as u've rightly said, passersby could have still come to his rescue.
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by Z8(m): 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
I will never trust a Nigerian policeman with anything !! Rest in peace to the dead.
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by sultaan(m): 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
Police dry run from BH then chase Keke driver for N50 because that was what they have been trained for.If 20 hilux with 50 cal gun were riding through the neighborhood they won't have noticed
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by kuzee(m): 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
njideoby:
mehn no be small, am confuse as ever.

Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by suckerpunch: 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
No sign of struggle whatsoever. I think the hit from his head and the top of the keke left him unconscious. someone must have tried to help him out maybe the passenger. Fuel leak, friction of the metal(iron?) and the road surface produced the spark that ignited the fuel. Helper ran for dare life. Helper possibly flee the scene so people won't blame him/her.
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by salinson: 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
people these days they will be so hurry to snap unlike they suppose to help the victims.
its a pity for NIGERIAN youth most especially.
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by niggereyez(f): 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
njideoby:

d story says the keke tumbled b4 it was gutted by fire... my guess is the driver may have lost consciousness (maybe due to head injury, etc)
wen it tumbled. .

But I am beginning to seriously wonder...are these police men not doing more harm than good
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by kuzee(m): 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
Siena:
As usual, there's always a scumbag or 2 stopping to take photographs of the dead and injured, to post online.

Nigerians and their unhealthy interest in corpses.
so are you saying If you were there you wnt take peep or take a photograph like dat bastard mugu there bah?

Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by kuzee(m): 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
May sudden death never be our portion. Click LIKE to claim this prayer for you and your loved ones!
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by ernecy(m): 4:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
grin, e fear o, mayb e carry flammable substance
njideoby:
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by paulinton: 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
There was a country. May God help us
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
All the people that saw how it happened and didn't try to turn off the fire before it killed the man are more devilish than the police men that ran away.....

Op, the way u narrated the story, it seems witnessed it all.... So if you didn't try to do anything to help the man but rather took time to write this gist..... well..... Na u and God go answer your case..... angry angry angry
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by MissSlimbody(f): 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
njideoby:

What if he was knocked unconscious when the keke tumbled? undecided
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nigeria has seriously degenerated.. D police are now mad people. vagabonds , brigands, bandits, wayward, thieves, drunkards, retards and rouges are now members of the police. if u see them and their stewpidity on the road, in their stations, the kind of crime they engage themselves in. their mentality, their lies, d kind of statements that comes out of their mouth, their impunity in which they forcefully and criminally engage the citizens in extorting money from their pockets with no legal reasons. u wld know nigeria is finished..the country is on d brinks..police is now a blatant enemy..calling police a friend is an insult to the nigerian pple.. unless they are exceptional few...unless u have not met them on the road in certain situations when they begin to extort N50 frm drivers..like in rivers state and other parts of the country... then you wld understand what they are capable of. That is why we seriously need a change of government as soon as possible especially a government with drastic discipline because the entire situation is out of control of the pple in government.. And the worst is that they dont give a hoot.. The country is so lawless...that u could begin to weep 4 it..even in abuja.?..let us see if the politicians there or even the president wld know about this talk not of doing something about it or even asking questions..they myt even drive their convoy and pass the very scene. behind the tinted glass of vehicles bought with D Nigerian pple's money.

they dont care abt u pple, they dnt give a hoot about who u guys are.. they are after the luxury and the wealth of this nation..the pple are insignificant to them..they have destroyed this country..nigeria is a complete banana republic..we have allowed criminals and brigands to lead us..now its a free 4 all 4 their riff raff members in the police....even their chief station officers and DcOs defend them in such acts...they now play the role of police, court, law, judge and all...extorting money 4rm nigerians in bags..with all d curses dat follows them as police. while the politicians wallow in d embezzled wealth of this country,yet they still have the guts to come out and brainwash the head of most nigerians when the evidence are notoriously glaring.. at least that guy was after his daily bread..the demons just left him there to burn after causing the crime..who knows what dey wld have been saying to themselves as they escape the scene... Nigeria when did u get to this?...heartlessness even from the police...this is terrible..they could be after dat man 2 extort money 4rm him..now they have taken his life..if this has happened in other organised countries it wld be all over CNN, aljazeera n co.. with strong condemnations and even obama wld speak and a search and hunt for those policemen wld begin. all upto their chief..ripped off their uniforms and even jailed..this one their president and his cohorts are busy fighting buhari and spreading lies abt their "i will do". in other to remain in government in a country they have engineered its decay..its terrible..

#change....
and it must come.. even the gate of hell cannot attempt..#discipline 2015..

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by galaxy23: 4:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
Rip
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by RaeMystix: 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
Yet I'm absolutely a hundred percent sure that some folks were there either taking pictures or looking, instead of helping the unfortunate man out.
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by njideoby(f): 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ezemarcel:
this really show how shallow u think....dont u know that he(driver)ccould b unconscious at that point?....
What is the matter with you? I asked questions about something I found confusing and here you are trying to prove your ITK attitude. Next time address people the way you will love to be addressed.
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by chardon247: 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
EconElectronics:
Even at Abuja.
useless nigerian police.
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by 100Cents: 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
njideoby:

He must have been under shock. Or he got hurt while the tricycle tumbled. Escape for him would have meant getting external help.

Wicked policemen. I call them VAMPIRES.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From A Terrible Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge / As A First Time Car Owner, Toyota Corolla 2010 Or Honda Civic 2011? / Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.