Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) (42851 Views)

Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Keke Driver And Passengers Flee After They Bashed A 2016 Rang Rover / Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by 100Cents: 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
jackpot:
Does Keke NAPEP have seat-belt? shocked shocked

Does this look like a joke thread ?
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by ajalekoko1777: 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
This is a sad news to us we Nigeria and a big slap on us all. A Nigeria police because of N50 they wants to collect at early morning of the day. POLICE should be punished for this act!!!!!!
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by acada111(f): 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
siegfried99:
Hmmmm..in Europe and developed countries, if this happens., police will rescue the man and take him to hospital..once he is ok, he will then be prosecuted.

But not In naija undecided

What a country? angry
Naija.....everybody na camera man. Smh embarassed
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by maanma: 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
Its a pity. RIP
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by FarmTech(m): 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
njideoby:
what prevented him (driver) from escaping? Was he on sit belt that tied him down or what? Moreover, there was no door to think that the doors were jammed. I'm confused
Do you really know what accident is all about? Accident can render u immobile and unconscious.

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by Makamuanwuo(m): 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
those policemen no go see beta for dia life
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by ribbit: 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
Siena:

Come on bruh! In the Western world, news somehow manages to get conveyed without the need for the dead and dismembered being photographed, AND posted online, or shown in the news. Bodies are respectfully covered up, or removed.

The average compassionate human does NOT need such images to make them aware of tragedy. Let's call a spade a spade, and admit the average Nigerian is blood thirsty, and thrives on taking pictures of the dead to post and share.
i think its part of human nature or may be it's our animal instinct that wants see gory things once in a while.
you will notice that crime stories with "graphic photo" caption always have more views than general crime stories even when sometimes the ones without photos are more brutal..

if you have being following nairaland lately, check the thread where boko haram killed large number of people (without photo evidence) with the ones that has photos, you will realize that the latter has more views than the former.

so, taking pictures, or viewing graphic photos is not only a nigerian thing. it is worldwide thing.. the fact that the crimes or horrible death rate is at minmum level in advance nations is the reason why you think it's only nigerian thing.

take the uk rigby case for example, people were taking picture and recording videos while they watch a terrorist butcher someone one the street. same with some of the school shootings in usa.

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by UnimkeAk(m): 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
Begonia:
Those policemen are very useless! Their job is to protect people yet human life means absolutely nothing to them. So what's the point of being in the force?
I feel disgusted.

Police is ur friend grin
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by Timoleon(m): 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
A million ways to die in the west..... brand new episode of 1000ways to die!
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
hian! so keke now has doors? or seatbelt?

just thinking, maybe he wanted some virgins...
let me ask Hoodwing
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by Bruno3000(m): 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
angry
Brymo:
nawa, God will help us.
so hw will God help us if we refuse to help one another? God will jus pass by for now... Until judgement day.
angry
Brymo:
nawa, God will help us.
so hw will God help us if we refuse to help one another? God will jus pass by for now... Until judgement day.
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by Brymo: 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
Bruno3000:
angry so hw will God help us if we refuse to help one another? God will jus pass by for now... Until judgement day.
angry so hw will God help us if we refuse to help one another? God will jus pass by for now... Until judgement day.
can someone b this clueless, what r u saying?
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
Siena:
As usual, there's always a scumbag or 2 stopping to take photographs of the dead and injured, to post online.

Nigerians and their unhealthy interest in corpses.

I'm in class reading this comment and trying my best not to laugh out aloud. This is so funny but true.
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
kingopta:
He should hav just stopped for the policemen,instead of this death sentence
He has heard you. Next time he will stop. cheesy
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
kuzee:

so are you saying If you were there you wnt take peep or take a photograph like dat bastard mugu there bah?

That's exactly what I'm saying.

Obviously the thought of a fellow human not being interested in storing gruesome images of a dead man on his / her phone or camera, is an alien concept to you.

2 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by Muzikluva(m): 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
Siena:
As usual, there's always a scumbag or 2 stopping to take photographs of the dead and injured, to post online.

And nobody could help him get out or put out the fire.I wonder how people stood there watching and taking pictures!
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by Mike008(m): 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
jackpot:
Does Keke NAPEP have seat-belt? shocked shocked
More reason for the confusion. How do you suppose a man (probably an expert keke driver) burns to death without a possibility of escaping when a keke has no door nor seat belt?
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
njideoby:
what prevented him (driver) from escaping? Was he on sit belt that tied him down or what? Moreover, there was no door to think that the doors were jammed. I'm confused

Perhaps he was knocked unconscious from hitting his head?

Perhaps he had a medical condition and he went into shock?
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by Hoodwing(m): 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
shadowgwalker:
hian! so keke now has doors? or seatbelt?

just thinking, maybe he wanted some virgins...
let me ask Hoodwing
I tire o. e be like say d guy forget say na keke e de.
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by Josh316(m): 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
I shudder at the inhumane comments some idiots have made...

A keke rider burns to death and some have the temerity to ask why the driver just stayed and got burnt! A keke is not as light in weight as it looks. It weighs at least a ton and a half. I once saw a keke turn on its side and the driver was rescued by passers by despite being an agile young lad.

I weep at the poor and insane comments people make on this forum at times.

Meanwhile the poor keke guy was unlucky and I really feel for him. No one deserves to die this gruesome way
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
FarmTech:
Do you really know what accident is all about? Accident can render u immobile and unconscious.

Thank you for being an educated Nairalander.

Sometimes I wonder if some of our fellow Nairalanders have any sense at all based on the insane questions that they ask.
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hoodwing:

I tire o. e be like say d guy forget say na keke e de.
cheesy you know as abokee dey izùzù nah!!all of them be like buhari.
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
it is now not advisable to wear seatbelts...

Hoodwing, nah true I talk?
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by Hoodwing(m): 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
shadowgwalker:
it is now not advisable to wear seatbelts...

Hoodwing, nah true I talk?
y u go lie na ? if to say d guy seat down for d seatbelt, e for no die.
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by deavicky(m): 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
njideoby:
it is possible as at when the keke fell, the driver became unconscious.
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hoodwing:

y u go lie na ? if to say d guy seat down for d seatbelt, e for no die.
Gbam!
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by vicadex07(m): 7:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
Siena:

You just spoke my mind clearly...I have always wondered about the kind of people who always have the heart to snap those kind off things. I can't even imagine myself staring for too long.

I always feel its a sort of disrespect to the dead
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Bonario said seeing the Keke and driver on fire, the police quickly left the scene, leaving the man to burn to death.... and the police is your friend

Story said the keke tumbled, perhaps like was mangled and trapped, or maybe he was disoriented, otherwise he wouldn't sit there

Either way your comment seems sarcastic or something

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Josh316:
It weighs at least a ton and a half.

You obviously don't know your weights.

1.5 tons is 1500 kgs. A 2001 Toyota Camry 3.0 V6 automatic weighs approx. 1395 kgs (1.4 tons). From what you've posted here, a motorised tricycle weighs more.

The trike in question weighs approx. 200 - 230 kgs with all fluids. So approx. 0.2 tons. Still heavy if you're lying under one, but definitely not as heavy as you suggested.

2 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by saucepan: 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
Siena:

i thought i am the only one worried by this trend. i wonder how people see the dead or wounded and all they can think of is to take pictures. many countries have had mobile phones for ages and still they don't go snapping away at people in dear need. my thought: this is completely gross and absurd.

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by ArchEnemy(m): 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
DaBullIT:

Story said the keke tumbled, perhaps like was mangled and trapped, or maybe he was disoriented, otherwise he wouldn't sit there

Either way your comment seems sarcastic or something
yeah. It was sarcasm
Re: Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) by phabulous88(m): 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
I heard about this at Mass this evening, he was transporting fuel.

How about the police officers? Won't the Nigerian Police Force investigate and prosecute them for what they've caused?

Hmmm... another of God's precious gift wasted and forgotten, God have mercy!

May his soul rest in peace. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

As A First Time Car Owner, Toyota Corolla 2010 Or Honda Civic 2011? / Photos From A Terrible Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge / See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.