Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) (53006 Views)

Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) / Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) / Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) by Wuna(m): 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ozin:
Good one I must say...kill them all
Even those that may surrender kill them
Re: Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) by Icecomrade: 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
[quote author=lookingforjob post=30458987][b]It is sad to see many anti-progressives call Buhari names because of his tribal accent. Igbo's , Yoruba and Hausa's all have various ways of speaking and pronunciation due to our mother tongue. When i watched father Mbaka's video, his accent was obvious when he pronounced OIL as OYEL but does that makes him an illiterate? General Buhari reads, writes and gives speeches in English, but the hatred by some Nigerians will never let them see that fact.

The most supporters of this present administration are the Igbo's. They see this as an opportunity for them to avenge what was done to them during the civil war. They never blamed Ojukwu who started a suicide mission and ran to ivory coast leaving them to their fate. This is why they will never see anything good in Buhari even if GEJ does nothing, they are contented.

Had APC presented Fashola, Atiku or Kwankwaso , they will still find reasons to vote for GEJ and label Apc candidates bad. This hate is not about buhari, it's the way they feel they can get revenge for refusing to allow them form their Biafran territory. They call Yoruba's slave to the North and all sort of names. They are a petty tribe. Its unfortunate the disunity of this country originates from their region.

In 2011, we all saw GEJ as a messiah and we voted him en-masse irrespective of his tribe and religion. We thought he would deliver us from years of misrule due to his humble look and name GOODLUCK. Nigerians did not vote PDP but GEJ. Then Yoruba's were not tagged slaves for trooping out to vote for him en-masse.

They said APC and Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable. My question is why can't these people be arrested if the statements tagged to them were true GEJ is the commander in chief of all forces in Nigeria and it baffles me how a civilian in Buhari can make his government ungovernable while he sits and watch without taking actions. Isn't that a high level of incompetence?

Good luck Jonathan is the worst president we ever had in this country. The misfortunes of his administrations exceeds the so called transformations. I urge everyone to vote wisely

Sai Buhari cool cool cool

PEOPLE ARE COMMENDING THE EFFORT OF THE PRESIDENT IN DEALING WITH BH.
YOU ARE AT THE WRONG PLACE MY FRIEND

LOOK FOR SOMEWHERE ELSE TO DUMP YOUR COPY AND PASTE HATE MESSAGE
Re: Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) by emmykk(m): 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
You see yourself is buhari the only northern president that had rule,but he has bad intonation.we dont want him.IBB,Abdulsam abububar,Gowon,abacha,etc but their pronouniation is excellent
lookingforjob:
[b]It is sad to see many anti-progressives call Buhari names because of his tribal accent. Igbo's , Yoruba and Hausa's all have various ways of speaking and pronunciation due to our mother tongue. When i watched father Mbaka's video, his accent was obvious when he pronounced OIL as OYEL but does that makes him an illiterate? General Buhari reads, writes and gives speeches in English, but the hatred by some Nigerians will never let them see that fact.

The most supporters of this present administration are the Igbo's. They see this as an opportunity for them to avenge what was done to them during the civil war. They never blamed Ojukwu who started a suicide mission and ran to ivory coast leaving them to their fate. This is why they will never see anything good in Buhari even if GEJ does nothing, they are contented.

Had APC presented Fashola, Atiku or Kwankwaso , they will still find reasons to vote for GEJ and label Apc candidates bad. This hate is not about buhari, it's the way they feel they can get revenge for refusing to allow them form their Biafran territory. They call Yoruba's slave to the North and all sort of names. They are a petty tribe. Its unfortunate the disunity of this country originates from their region.

In 2011, we all saw GEJ as a messiah and we voted him en-masse irrespective of his tribe and religion. We thought he would deliver us from years of misrule due to his humble look and name GOODLUCK. Nigerians did not vote PDP but GEJ. Then Yoruba's were not tagged slaves for trooping out to vote for him en-masse.

They said APC and Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable. My question is why can't these people be arrested if the statements tagged to them were true GEJ is the commander in chief of all forces in Nigeria and it baffles me how a civilian in Buhari can make his government ungovernable while he sits and watch without taking actions. Isn't that a high level of incompetence?

Good luck Jonathan is the worst president we ever had in this country. The misfortunes of his administrations exceeds the so called transformations. I urge everyone to vote wisely

Sai Buhari cool cool cool[/b]
Re: Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) by slymichael(m): 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ppl will still condem GEJ as if he is d one causing northern east problem. We naija ppl will appreciate his good works wen anoda person emerge in 2019. Sai Gej til 2019...
Re: Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
elantraceey:
Good one

But i'm beginning to see reasons why Jonathan want this election postponed so that he'll have enough chance to deal with these insurgent (something he should have done since) .In any case i wish Nigeria the best of luck.

I will not say much because you are a lady, he has been doing a lot ever since but the truth is dat no country fights Islamic insurgent alone and no country can also defeat insurgent with ill-equipped military formations, these are what GEJ met on ground. He has done well by soliciting the assistance of neighboring countries which didn't come easy, more so with the new collective offensive there is no more safe haven for the nuisance children of Islam.
Re: Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) by mousco(m): 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
We apprec8 but show us dead bodies
Re: Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
Kill them all.
Re: Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) by searider(m): 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ride on my Brothers-in-Arms. We are always at sea to give you guys covering fire.

#Onward together.
Re: Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) by Firefire(m): 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
Redoil:
Frustration is about to hit APC

cheesy I no talk anything.
Re: Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) by Firefire(m): 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
mousco:
We apprec8 but show us dead bodies

U no sabi road to Sambisa forest

2 Likes

Re: Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) by Babalegba(m): 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Pic 2 special forces
special forces in defensive position You are a joker.
Re: Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) by chaberry(m): 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
lookingforjob:
[b]It is sad to see many anti-progressives call Buhari names because of his tribal accent. Igbo's , Yoruba and Hausa's all have various ways of speaking and pronunciation due to our mother tongue. When i watched father Mbaka's video, his accent was obvious when he pronounced OIL as OYEL but does that makes him an illiterate? General Buhari reads, writes and gives speeches in English, but the hatred by some Nigerians will never let them see that fact.

Mu.mu, so 4 ur mind you have make a contribution
Re: Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) by kponkedenge(m): 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
Good.

In other news

Do you have what it takes to become the next face of santa studio?

Follow the link below.

www.nairaland.com/2132165/face-santa-studio-beauty-pageant#30459501
Re: Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Why is our govt pretending to be incapable of defeating a rag tag bunch of militants.

Is because our compromised govt is working for and taking orders from their imperialist masters instead of working for the Nigerian people.

Some perspective; in 1997 / 1998 General Sani Abacha (without accepting any IMF loans and earning just average of $13 per Barrel from crude oil sales) was able as a regional superpower to simultaneously intervene in 2 civil wars in Sierra Leone and Liberia and was able to resolve both wars within months.

It is no coincidence that Boko Haram's activities always seems to benefit the govt.

Boko Haram is not a genuine religious sect -it is an imperialist American creation to destablise Nigeria and facilitate America's stated prediction that Nigeria will break up in 2015.

Boko Haram has never killed or attempted to kill a single PDP politician.

They have never even ever bombed PDP offices.

Boko Haram assisted the govt to put an end to the fuel price protests in 2012 by bombing the venues of the protests in Kano.

Imperialist France and its puppet regimes Chad and Cameroun (both Chad and Cameroun have history of territorial disputes with Nigeria) currently bombing occupying and clearing parts of the North, and with every likelyhood that the bombing would spread to other areas, it is likely that unless elections hold on the 14th Feb, it would too late to save the nation.

Imperialist America through is ally France and her puppet regimes in Chad and Cameroun, have commenced the bombings which they may use to eventually break up Nigeria, under the pre-text of fighting Boko Haram on our behalf; whilst our president is pre-occupied with delaying elections and school certificates of his opponent.

Perhaps this explains why CNN was recently telling false stories of Boko Haram gaining and over-running Nigerian towns.

Have we forgotten the plane that landed in Kano full of French military arms headed for Chad?

Have we forgotten about the Nigerian professor who warned last year that France was planning an invasion of Nigeria by proxy and was training Francophone African troops in Cameroun?

If elections do not hold on the 14th Nigeria may break up. The current govt would allow it to happen , but Buhari even as President-elect would try to prevent it.

Nigerians need to organise and go onto the street enmasse to send message our govt and their imperialist masters not to postpone elections and to stop bombing Nigeria.

That juncture is here.[/size][/b]

[size=1pt]Rawani osystein Canme4u Caseless Awwal1st boladex1 Tundeajani femmy2010 patrickmuf Omimah Keneking olajide8 kwanKwasiyya baccaspace aumeehn sarutobie money121 Ediskcab maximunimpact ShehuAba ayukdaboss danjumakolo bolaino jamst toludadon Litmus guttentag algorithmz adamskutty stevecantrell Gorzy1 GogetterMD BlackPikiN Naijacitizen Uthman75 mmimahbub luvhenry edi287 harunajia berem Parisbee5 Boy2boy Mohdadutse MrTAnonymous babanaba yyb14 Eisenhower BashirAhmad1 williams20 Niceice lmm4real makaveli16 kankia12 coolkris thegoodjoehunt PRETTYMOMMA jbrodaly sandra27 letsreclaim80 Skii hasyak LIncomers thoth igbo2011 gangar Arlington Albaniy , presentley Fmarshal360 danielme1988 inereunwa1 cycline404 thankyouJesus agentM iSmalles jamilkb kestolove95 , Eniburumo , XYZ123 emalekuo christaddicted , Tafidah jingh , watered , OtunbaJega babse dapachez NgeneUkwenu , Thayorr Babare rasojie mojeer678 nuclearboy tola9ja LastProphet zemaye , Jesusloveyou zeongeon , musKeeto yuzjet , PassingShot , isalegan2 MrMcJay , barcanista , kayjasper darne , sukkot , panafrican Dahkogrin007 MissTeaseMe Yooguyz Sepp360 oyeludef tunwumi Brimmie doja Obiagelli , WIZGUY69 , idu1 mrofficial , mikolo80 BRAV0O kokosheen nijanigga blackfase , SirHouloo gatiano bunmioguns , Papertrail11 MDelgado vicadex07 drnoel FiftyFifty ba7man , [/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) by dabrake(m): 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
I will keep praying for them.
This picture below of this soldier praying before an operation made me cry.
We have no idea how much these guys sacrifice for us and what they go through to keep us protected from terrorists.
Go Defense Department, Go!!! Roar!!!!!!!

Re: Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) by jdbrasco(m): 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
lookingforjob:

Baboon go and sit down. Is that wat we are talking here? Kudos to NA jare
Re: Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) by ChristineC: 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
GenBuhari:

Why is our govt pretending to be incapable of defeating a rag tag bunch of militants.

Is because our compromised govt is working for and taking orders from their imperialist masters instead of working for the Nigerian people.

Some perspective; in 1997 / 1998 General Sani Abacha (without accepting any IMF loans and earning just average of $13 per Barrel from crude oil sales) was able as a regional superpower to simultaneously intervene in 2 civil wars in Sierra Leone and Liberia and was able to resolve both wars within months.

It is no coincidence that Boko Haram's activities always seems to benefit the govt.

Boko Haram is not a genuine religious sect -it is an imperialist American creation to destablise Nigeria and facilitate America's stated prediction that Nigeria will break up in 2015.

Boko Haram has never killed or attempted to kill a single PDP politician.

They have never even ever bombed PDP offices.

Boko Haram assisted the govt to put an end to the fuel price protests in 2012 by bombing the venues of the protests in Kano.

Imperialist France and its puppet regimes Chad and Cameroun (both Chad and Cameroun have history of territorial disputes with Nigeria) currently bombing occupying and clearing parts of the North, and with every likelyhood that the bombing would spread to other areas, it is likely that unless elections hold on the 14th Feb, it would too late to save the nation.

Imperialist America through is ally France and her puppet regimes in Chad and Cameroun, have commenced the bombings which they may use to eventually break up Nigeria, under the pre-text of fighting Boko Haram on our behalf; whilst our president is pre-occupied with delaying elections and school certificates of his opponent.

Perhaps this explains why CNN was recently telling false stories of Boko Haram gaining and over-running Nigerian towns.

Have we forgotten the plane that landed in Kano full of French military arms headed for Chad?

Have we forgotten about the Nigerian professor who warned last year that France was planning an invasion of Nigeria by proxy and was training Francophone African troops in Cameroun?

If elections do not hold on the 14th Nigeria may break up. The current govt would allow it to happen , but Buhari even as President-elect would try to prevent it.

Nigerians need to organise and go onto the street enmasse to send message our govt and their imperialist masters not to postpone elections and to stop bombing Nigeria.

That juncture is here.
The break up of Nigeria may just be the way forward for every region because clearly, the nation is not one - why must we keep deceiving ourselves on a foundation of lies? However, it should be done peacefully.
Re: Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) by Toby30(m): 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
elipheleh:
[S][/s]

Mumu ..
It is this "bastard born to rule mentality" that I hate the hausas. They ruled thus country for 40 yea at the detriment of the other 249 tribes in Nigeria and still are greedy for more.
Tribalistic bigots , fools so tell me what is wrong if APC presents Rochas, amechi, fashola, or oshiomole as their presidential candidate? Why must it be the gambari who is less qualified that all the others? And why do you still see kwankwanso and buhari as good,? Is it not because they are your tribes men ? Idiot, yeye dey smell.

GEJ till 2019
Rochas/ fashola till 2027

Good question grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) by ChristineC: 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
dabrake:
I will keep praying for them.
This picture below of this soldier praying before an operation made me cry.
We have no idea how much these guys sacrifice for us and what they go through to keep us protected from terrorists.
Go Defense Department, Go!!! Roar!!!!!!!
That soldier is not going to even a riot zone, how can you swallow fallacy hook, line and sinker like this?
Ask questions if you are not from a military background!

1 Like

Re: Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) by aksule(m): 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
Had it been Buhari or any other opposition leader was arrested for those comments the very writer of the article in which l am commenting now would have been shouting blue murder. The language of oppression etc would have filled the electronic media. For example stone were being thrown at Mr president in the north but such did not happen in the south. It was maturely handled by the ruling. The excuse given by the opposition party was that it was PDP throwing stones on itself due to impostion of political post. The question is it only in the north that such happened.

1 Like

Re: Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
That is ok if we break on our own terms in a cordial and civilised manner - not dictated by imperialist sponsored war and their imposition of puppet govts that allow them to steal our resources freely.
ChristineC:

The break up of Nigeria may just be the way forward for every region because clearly, the nation is not one - why must we keep deceiving ourselves on a foundation of lies?
Re: Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) by Horus(m): 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
Leobreezy:
Airstrike? All I see is a man posing next to a fighter jet

Exactly!, just normal pictures for electoral propaganda, not a proof of fight with Boko Haram
Re: Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) by OLUJAY4REAL: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
lookingforjob:

What is ds one saying? We are talking abt the ongoing victory of the current regime over boko haram, someone is deviating from the important theme. Must everything be politicised?

1 Like

Re: Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) by Horus(m): 8:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
Where are the pictures of the airstrike?.
Re: Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) by Litmus: 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
If the Nigeria Military have courage they should ask for Niger and Chad to leave Nigerian territory. Nigeria should decline AU and if Bunkum-moon of the UN threaten to assist Nigeria by force, Nigeria should threaten that she will fire on any foreign troops in Nigeria.

Nigeria, Nigeria, trusting fools.
Re: Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) by Aniahfrankie(m): 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
lookingforjob:

u are a big fool

1 Like

Re: Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) by Mega72(m): 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
Yes we shall win the war in Jesus Name!Amen!!BH would soon be a gotting thing.
Re: Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) by chipy(f): 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
lookingforjob:

Mumu ode na. Igbou wan tackel now abi, go and hug transformer

1 Like

Re: Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
lookingforjob:

No wonder u are looking for job. With this ur mindset u are doomed for ever.

U Just lost an opportunity to be employed by the ever hard working igbos.

Fool!
Re: Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) by Chigold101(m): 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
simplemach:
We are definitely winning this Game.
GEJ till Bokoharam turns to an evangelical team.
this one made me laugh
Re: Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) by simplemach(m): 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
Chigold101:
this one made me laugh
my broda laff am ooooo
Re: Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) by Chigold101(m): 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
Icecomrade:
[quote author=lookingforjob post=30458987][b]It is sad to see many anti-progressives call Buhari names because of his tribal accent. Igbo's , Yoruba and Hausa's all have various ways of speaking and pronunciation due to our mother tongue. When i watched father Mbaka's video, his accent was obvious when he pronounced OIL as OYEL but does that makes him an illiterate? General Buhari reads, writes and gives speeches in English, but the hatred by some Nigerians will never let them see that fact.

Sai Buhari cool cool cool

PEOPLE ARE COMMENDING THE EFFORT OF THE PRESIDENT IN DEALING WITH BH.
YOU ARE AT THE WRONG PLACE MY FRIEND

LOOK FOR SOMEWHERE ELSE TO DUMP YOUR COPY AND PASTE HATE MESSAGE
how does this topic here brought in Igbos hating Buhari? Must you write rubbish because you can type?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners / Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police / Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.