Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . (53007 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens / Soldier Shares A Video From An Encounter With Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno / Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by Angelanest: 6:53pm On May 04, 2018
A Nigerian soldier has shared pictures from the battlefield while fighting Boko Haram insurgents at Maiuguri, Borno state capital. According to the soldier identified as Mbaeru Chucks, people think all is well whenever they see him posting pictures to celebrate their victory without actually knowing what they pass through.

Below is what he shared online;

Some people will not no what I pass through before now most especially when they see me posting my pictures on line flexing enjoying my victory before now, I find it so difficult to dress on civil clothes not that I don't have it but no time no where to go to, I give God all the glory Maiduguri is nothing to write home about.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/nigerian-solider-shares-photos-of-what-they-pass-through-in-maiduguri.html

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by biacan(f): 6:55pm On May 04, 2018
He should have thought of this before he signed up for it...... cheers wink

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by CodeTemplar: 6:58pm On May 04, 2018
And so what? No be wetin them sign up for?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by Reelectbuhari: 7:01pm On May 04, 2018
Angelanest:
A Nigerian soldier has shared pictures from the battlefield while fighting Boko Haram insurgents at Maiuguri, Borno state capital. According to the soldier identified as Mbaeru Chucks, people think all is well whenever they see him posting pictures to celebrate their victory without actually knowing what they pass through.

Some people will not no what I pass through before now most especially when they see me posting my pictures on line flexing enjoying my victory before now, I find it so difficult to dress on civil clothes not that I don't have it but no time no where to go to, I give God all the glory Maiduguri is nothing to write home about.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/nigerian-solider-shares-photos-of-what-they-pass-through-in-maiduguri.html

and how does dat concern us....

if any of u die....a new soldier will replace....

notin to bee sympathetic to......until this country collapsee

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by Uyiii: 7:08pm On May 04, 2018
biacan:
He should have thought of this before he signed up for it...... cheers wink
CodeTemplar:
And so what? No be wetin them sign up for?
Reelectbuhari:

and how does dat concern us....

if any of u die....a new soldier will replace....

notin to bee sympathetic to......until this country collapsee

Like seriously, wetin dey worry all of una sef
yah, it's true 9ja in all sense isn't out for one course, she's not a one nation anymore, we forcing the name 9ja on ourselves.
but haba naa, make we still dey apply sense garnished with humanity if we wan talk at times.
very glaring this guy is a Southerner and we still dey talk nonsense like this? honestly ehn, no matter how insensitive and inhumane some military fucktards treats civilians, we can and should never underrate the effort some of these guys put to curb and contain terrorism.

We don dey grow o, we don dey mature, we don dey see say life isn't all about ice-cream and meat-pie.
na hunger, a way to strive and survive naim push some of these guys enter military, nor be say na passion.

who nor like better thing, make I see?
who nor like to nod tie sidon gidigba for office with freezing Ac complemented with Lunch break, make I hear??

so abeg, if at all, let's try to praise and encourage these guys fighting terrorism.

Una good evening.

256 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by unknownsolja: 8:02pm On May 04, 2018
i will never die for nigeria

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by authehighness: 8:03pm On May 04, 2018
mbaeru chuks,i know it must be igbo,while northerners that created boko haram are in the east mounting road block in the name of securing peaceful zone but end up doing impunity by intimating and extoring money from law abiding citizens,others are,in benue aiding fulani herdsmen in govt sponsor genocide,their emirs and top military men are busy sharing niger delta oil money in the name of negotiating with unknown and unseen boko chiefs.luggard you will never have peace

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by gidgiddy: 8:05pm On May 04, 2018
Stupid Python dancers.

8 Likes

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by anibirelawal(m): 9:16pm On May 04, 2018
unknownsolja:
i will never die for nigeria

But you can die in Nigeria right ?

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by unknownsolja: 9:17pm On May 04, 2018
anibirelawal:

But you can die in Nigeria right ?

no dummy..ayam not even in nigeria now

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by Oblongata: 9:23pm On May 04, 2018
Angelanest:

please don't mind the kids up there...

most of them don't understand life, and are still with their parents

may God continue to protect you and your family as you strive to protect other's...

More power to your elbow gallant soldier!

23 Likes

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by IMASTEX: 9:26pm On May 04, 2018
Does Nigeria really worth the sacrifice?! For me I don't think so. If anything happen to them, they are on their own especially their loved ones.

While they are busy fighting others are busy benefiting from it. And investing to keep the fight a never ending one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by davodyguy: 9:26pm On May 04, 2018
Solider
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by Primusinterpares(m): 9:27pm On May 04, 2018
#Respect to the Nigerian Soilders fighting day and night for peace to reign...

My prayers are always with you.

#but those ones oppressing innocent citizens , thunder fall on them.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by balogundayo(m): 9:28pm On May 04, 2018
This people above me... Are you thinking?? This people actually represent your country and protect we citizens with their lives....

C'mon really? Is this all the accolades they can get??.
We need to appreciate this people more...

I doff my hat in respect to Nigerian Soldiers...
Thank you so much for the troubles...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by BafanaBafana: 9:29pm On May 04, 2018
Whedone Gallant soldier .
The guy isn't complaining. He is just sharing his experience.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by toyinjimoh(m): 9:29pm On May 04, 2018
some people still doesn't know how to apply common sense in their comment in 2018...nawaoo. God bless Nigeria Soldier

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by Uromigod(m): 9:29pm On May 04, 2018
book
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by noble71(m): 9:30pm On May 04, 2018
embarassed
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by ogoplus: 9:30pm On May 04, 2018
13Volts on my mind.

Please 13Volts just drop a word.

I just want to know your are okay...

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by samyyoung1(m): 9:30pm On May 04, 2018
Solider........Mr blogger
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:30pm On May 04, 2018
See the mumu gun they gave this guys to fight terrorists

This country sef

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by chubbygal(f): 9:30pm On May 04, 2018
Lalaistic on the beat!!! grin is viewing this already

1 Share

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by johnaruson(m): 9:31pm On May 04, 2018
Their children is in abroad but you suffer for peanut.
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by Scarpon(m): 9:31pm On May 04, 2018
Nice shot

8 Likes

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by Lizilicious(f): 9:31pm On May 04, 2018
Wehdone sir
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:32pm On May 04, 2018
embarassed
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by vincentjk(m): 9:32pm On May 04, 2018
So this is how our heroes suffer no wonder they're always tough

The other day they almost flogged me koboko to death just because i was pressing phone at the check point

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police / RMRDC: Hussain Ibrahim Lists ‘Kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough In Senate / Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.