Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. (27397 Views)

New Construction Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms / 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Awkunanaw Enugu / Cost Of Building Twins Flat Of 3 Bedrooms In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by Royal30: 11:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
spyder880:
Even as I am still building this house, tenants have besieged this house asking to pay rent. I think only one flat is left for rent here in this house.
Good day Mr Spyder880...please if I want to build exactly this 8unit flat above in the East how much will be the cost of the carcass only including Roofing at this time.
Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 6:56am On Apr 13, 2016
Royal30:

Good day Mr Spyder880...please if I want to build exactly this 8unit flat above in the East how much will be the cost of the carcass only including Roofing at this time.

Let's build it for you! cheesy

Just send me a mail to Ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk, we can take it up from there.

Thanks.
Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mr Spyder880 Can we look at the finishing of the Kitchen cabinet . and d cost of each flat for the cabinet
Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mr Spyder880 Can we look at the finishing of the Kitchen cabinet . and d cost of each flat for the cabinet ,
Thank U Sir.
Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by Royal30: 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
spyder880:

Let's build it for you! cheesy

Just send me a mail to Ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk, we can take it up from there.

Thanks.
I have sent you mail since 2days now
Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
Royal30:

I have sent you mail since 2days now

I saw the mail, I will respond later. Thanks.
Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by rafcrown(m): 12:42am On Apr 15, 2016
Poor in Maths?
petikal:

It depends on the initial investment - total cost of the building and maintenance (something that isn't strictly enforced in Nigeria). I actually miscalculated, it is 2mil. There are other safe investment instruments (e.g. T-Bills) that'll yield far higher than 2mil/yr with the presumed cost of that house and land.

Yes, you're right, I calculated based on 16flats, not 8.
Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 6:17am On Jul 19, 2019
Painting of this house , completed.......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Exploitation, Eviction Threat ‘killing’ Residents Of A Lagos Island / Man's House Gutted By Fire While Watching Man City V Chelsea Match In Uyo.Photos / School Building Collapses In Port Harcourt (Immanuel Comprehensive High School)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.