Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Things Girls And Guy misunderstand! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Girls And Guy misunderstand! (868 Views)

Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Girls And Guy misunderstand! by justmag(m): 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
My list

1. Just because he or she likes a picture on your instagram, Facebook or twiiter doesn't mean he/she likes you. They just liked the PICTURE

2. Just because because he or she gives you ONE compliment on your appearance at work doesn't always mean she is interested.

3. There is a difference between dates and just hanging out. Tooo many people don't kno the difference.

4. Just because she wore that sexy outfit doesn't always mean she is a prostitute or sleeps around. Maybe she was just feeling sexy or wore that dress for her man! It doesn't mean she wants you to hit on her.

5. If you see a man you like and you are tempted to approach him DON'T assume he is a player and will play you, he is tooo good for you or he will REJECT YOU because he is HANDSOME and just because she is very beautiful compare to the women you are used too doesn't she will reject you or give attitude. At the end of the day. You will never know until you cross that bridge.

6.just because she has her own car, business, or money doesn't mean she will look down on you if you are not at her level.

7. A broke man today CAN be a rich man tomorrow and a Rich man today can be a cheater or wife beater tommorrow.

8. Just because he or she invites you to their home. Doesn't mean he/she wants to sleep with you. They may just enjoy your company. Friendzone stuff!

9. NEW ADDITION....Just because she has Gucci, prada, and very expensive designer stuff doesn't mean she is a gold digger or a possible prostitute. Know the difference between EXPENSIVE TASTE and a GOLD DIGGER.

10. Just because he has a big musclar or fit body doesn't mean he will be a wife beater. Maybe he likes being fit and staying healthy.

still thinking.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Girls And Guy misunderstand! by guente02(m): 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
Stale since the birth of time. grin grin
Re: Things Girls And Guy misunderstand! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
hmmmmmmm

noted!!!
Re: Things Girls And Guy misunderstand! by Twaci(f): 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
True talk.

Just becos salt no dey for food no mean say I no sabi cook, I fit get high BP
Re: Things Girls And Guy misunderstand! by justmag(m): 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
Twaci:
True talk.

lmaoo. Very true. grin
Re: Things Girls And Guy misunderstand! by malaria(f): 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
Twaci:
True talk.

. You just made ma day.
Re: Things Girls And Guy misunderstand! by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 06, 2015
Go ahead, tell them everything you know. It’ll only take 10 seconds.
Re: Things Girls And Guy misunderstand! by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 06, 2015
and it doesnt mean he/she is not
Re: Things Girls And Guy misunderstand! by justmag(m): 9:27am On Feb 06, 2015
Alexpissu:
Go ahead, tell them everything you know. It’ll only take 10 seconds.

what? undecided

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why A Good Woman Stays In A Bad Relationship / TOP TO TOE - My Secrete Romance Code / Tips For Surviving A Long Distance Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.