Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Can You Marry A Nigerian Lady Who Did Prostitution In Italy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Nigerian Lady Who Did Prostitution In Italy? (2276 Views)

Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Nigerian Lady Who Did Prostitution In Italy? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hi everyone.I'm new here,and actually joined to get rational,diverse responses to a topic that's been troubling me this past month.My question is addressed to people who reflect inwardly before they speak.PLEASE BEFORE YOU RESPOND,TAKE A LOOK AT A PIECE WRITTEN BY "MY PEN AND MY PAPER"(just google it)so you'll know the kind of prostitution i'm referring to.AND please i'm not interested in girls who dated many guys(i doubt the average Nigerian girl,however promiscuous or "unlucky in love" have slept with 50 guys,i think 10 lovers is too much for a man or a woman but people in "modern times" have an average score of 15.)I'm talking about women/girls who ship out to Italy and peddle ass for 20-50euros per client.
I expect different opinion,i just want to understand WHY any Nigerian young man would decide to marry a woman with a past like this?
Personally,i can NEVER marry a Prostitute,no matter where they are based.It will not matter if she has sterling wifely qualities,if she cooks,obeys me,never insult or question me,the fact that she sold her body is an eternal bile that i can't ever get over.And the idea that she's coming with "skills" makes her even more repugnant to me.I'll tell you there are girls with 1 or 2 or 3 lovers who'll do more to satisfy a man in bed than so called prostitute's skills.I'm just sad that many guys are open to marrying prostitutes.
The case in point is,i met a man who lives in Hannover.He spoke often of his wife,who we all agreed is a paragon.A good woman who never argue,treats him like a king and keep a very low profile.this guy said his wife lives in Lagos raising their three kids.
Unfortunately for him,i found out the wife actually lives in italy,and was sadly a former prostitute.This surprised me because the man spoke so well of the woman,that i and our other friends never imagined he was one of those guys who'll marry a prostitute,he always condemn them and expose the ones he knew.what surprised me further was that the woman was an illiterate and look typical (the recognizable look of the Niger-italian "girls"winkso there was no way he could claim ignorance.
I don't believe in Jazz,so i have to assume that some young men are quite willing to marry a prostitute if she hands over all her "earned" money,and they can do whatever they like,since she will never complain(out of shame or atrophied feelings).
i can't imagine being able to take delight in a body that has serviced a lot of italians of all hew.i can't imagine selling myself to save my life,and believe me i've been through pretty rough times,i just feel there's something sordid,ugly and wrong about prostitution on the scale practiced in italy and spain,that i will surely lose all respect for any man who marries a woman like this.i can't marry a born-again stuck-up either,or a free for all jane.But there are still some decent girls who'll be wild only with the man they love and these i can marry.
i can bet you no prostitute will allow her son to marry a prostitute(hypocrites,uh).Sadly,in Europe ,Nigerian guys put value only on the euro,however it is earned.i think once you take the route of prostitution,you simply should forget about marriage,or marry old men or disabled people to balance the equation.its dis-ingenuos to mess up your life and then expect some poor dude to marry that crap.to So please explain why a man will make a choice like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Nigerian Lady Who Did Prostitution In Italy? by Chidonc(m): 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
My guy there is no diff btw ur girlfrnd u are havin sex wit and a prostitute, no matter hw u luk at it, sleepin wit som body u are not married 2 is prostitution,
If u can't marry them, someone else can, after all
EVEN ASHAWO DEY GET SERIOUS BOYFRIEND

6 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Nigerian Lady Who Did Prostitution In Italy? by okooloyun1(m): 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
That type of a lady will not sit you down to tell you all she did to survive in Italy, and besides d ones u see as good girls might even be worst. Na only God fit help us guys
Re: Can You Marry A Nigerian Lady Who Did Prostitution In Italy? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
When there are trillions of better ladies out there?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Nigerian Lady Who Did Prostitution In Italy? by yemicoal(m): 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
This story long pass Atlantic ocean angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Nigerian Lady Who Did Prostitution In Italy? by Exjoker(m): 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
With love all things are possible

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Nigerian Lady Who Did Prostitution In Italy? by Badgers14: 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
@ OP sometimes, its the matter of known vs unknown. besides if the babe dont tell you about her past, you might not know undecided
some of the babes out there "living their life" or "just having fun" are not labelled as a prostitute undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Nigerian Lady Who Did Prostitution In Italy? by publicenemy(m): 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
WideeyedTourist:
Hi everyone.I'm new here,and actually joined to get rational,diverse responses to a topic that's been troubling me this past month.My question is addressed to people who reflect inwardly before they speak.PLEASE BEFORE YOU RESPOND,TAKE A LOOK AT A PIECE WRITTEN BY "MY PEN AND MY PAPER"(just google it)so you'll know the kind of prostitution i'm referring to.AND please i'm not interested in girls who dated many guys(i doubt the average Nigerian girl,however promiscuous or "unlucky in love" have slept with 50 guys,i think 10 lovers is too much for a man or a woman but people in "modern times" have an average score of 15.)I'm talking about women/girls who ship out to Italy and peddle ass for 20-50euros per client.
I expect different opinion,i just want to understand WHY any Nigerian young man would decide to marry a woman with a past like this?
Personally,i can NEVER marry a Prostitute,no matter where they are based.It will not matter if she has sterling wifely qualities,if she cooks,obeys me,never insult or question me,the fact that she sold her body is an eternal bile that i can't ever get over.And the idea that she's coming with "skills" makes her even more repugnant to me.I'll tell you there are girls with 1 or 2 or 3 lovers who'll do more to satisfy a man in bed than so called prostitute's skills.I'm just sad that many guys are open to marrying prostitutes.
The case in point is,i met a man who lives in Hannover.He spoke often of his wife,who we all agreed is a paragon.A good woman who never argue,treats him like a king and keep a very low profile.this guy said his wife lives in Lagos raising their three kids.
Unfortunately for him,i found out the wife actually lives in italy,and was sadly a former prostitute.This surprised me because the man spoke so well of the woman,that i and our other friends never imagined he was one of those guys who'll marry a prostitute,he always condemn them and expose the ones he knew.what surprised me further was that the woman was an illiterate and look typical (the recognizable look of the Niger-italian "girls"winkso there was no way he could claim ignorance.
I don't believe in Jazz,so i have to assume that some young men are quite willing to marry a prostitute if she hands over all her "earned" money,and they can do whatever they like,since she will never complain(out of shame or atrophied feelings).
i can't imagine being able to take delight in a body that has serviced a lot of italians of all hew.i can't imagine selling myself to save my life,and believe me i've been through pretty rough times,i just feel there's something sordid,ugly and wrong about prostitution on the scale practiced in italy and spain,that i will surely lose all respect for any man who marries a woman like this.i can't marry a born-again stuck-up either,or a free for all jane.But there are still some decent girls who'll be wild only with the man they love and these i can marry.
i can bet you no prostitute will allow her son to marry a prostitute(hypocrites,uh).Sadly,in Europe ,Nigerian guys put value only on the euro,however it is earned.i think once you take the route of prostitution,you simply should forget about marriage,or marry old men or disabled people to balance the equation.its dis-ingenuos to mess up your life and then expect some poor dude to marry that crap.to So please explain why a man will make a choice like this?

You dont know what ur girlfriend is doing when she isnt with you.

Most of these girls walking the streets are protitvtes if u dont know,abi if them dey go do runs dem go call you tell you? What about runs girls who go spend nights with sugar daddys and politicians? You go marry one you no go know. Dude a lady"s past mean very little if you really love and care about her,unless u know it can affect ur future. All that matters is how she comports herself from the day you both decide yo date. I can marry any lady that i am sure i can have a happy and peacefull life with regardles of past. Some prostitvtes are better than some christians.

If some of our mothers tell us things they did before and after they married our fathers....we would never call them mothers again.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Nigerian Lady Who Did Prostitution In Italy? by cr7lomo: 12:23am On Feb 06, 2015
To marry Edo girl na terror already , then imagine d one way come from Italy , na die b dat

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Nigerian Lady Who Did Prostitution In Italy? by sheabutter1: 12:53am On Feb 06, 2015
It depends. If the girls is ready to stop and never go back to the shi...t again.

Beside :

Have you heard of Shea butter. A Natural
product. Good for the smoothness of Skins and
healthy hair, treatment of stretch mark and
control of dry skin. For your home delivery from
our online store. Visit. : http:// www . konga.com/
concepticalsheabutter

Please rearrange the start of the website. By closing the space.
Re: Can You Marry A Nigerian Lady Who Did Prostitution In Italy? by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:08am On Feb 06, 2015
Love conquereth all...or so they say.

Warning: Dating/marrying an Edo state girl is inimical to the optimization of your emotional and financial health. Please date SELECTIVELY.

Federal Ministry of Anti-maga, Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Nigerian Lady Who Did Prostitution In Italy? by kponkedenge(m): 4:09am On Feb 06, 2015
O boy this one na die o' make I marry ashewo

Meanwhile in another news

Do you have what it takes to become the next face of santa studio?

Follow the link below.

www.nairaland.com/2132165/face-santa-studio-beauty-pageant#30459501
Re: Can You Marry A Nigerian Lady Who Did Prostitution In Italy? by jorlons(m): 6:04am On Feb 06, 2015
@Op if I got you clearly.

You mean after diff guys don panelbeat nonsense comot 4 her body. Well the answer is NO.

No vex bros I nor dey like Nigerian Tokunbo. grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Nigerian Lady Who Did Prostitution In Italy? by RaeMystix: 6:17am On Feb 06, 2015
After all those used mileages? shocked

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Nigerian Lady Who Did Prostitution In Italy? by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 06, 2015
@ Public-enemy
actually my girl is one of the best in the world.i guess i'm very lucky to find a girl like that.we live in Frankfurt and even though i trusted her,i had her investigated for 6 months day in day out.it cost me a lot,but i soon realized there are Nigerian ladies who are simply wonderful(very rare,of course but they exist).its all the more remarkable because she came from a very poor family,but my investigator traced her step from the date of arrival in europe to the place she lived,and the people she moved with.and she NEVER once misbehaved.she never dated a white,and her only boyfriend in europe,she dumped when he cheated.i was asked what about what she did in Nigeria,and i said well.a lady who won't misbehave in no man's land,will hardly have done so in her homeland.Please guys,marry women who read books,a lot of books,its those type who seem to hold on to values.sure they'll argue and challenge you,but if you win their love,wow.Now i can walk with Pride anywhere in the world with utter certainty that my girl is one of Life's special gifts.my friends are just green,and i'm so grateful to God.Look at Beyonce,despite her wealth and beauty,how many guys did she really date?so there are still some wonderful ladies out there.search.investigate.don't marry over-banged ladies who serviced men.its a poor exchange for your love and honor.and if you find a good one,be faithful,and you'll be the happiest man in the world.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Nigerian Lady Who Did Prostitution In Italy? by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 06, 2015
Stop calling ladies prostitude,u call them cheerful giver! grin
Re: Can You Marry A Nigerian Lady Who Did Prostitution In Italy? by luigiajah(m): 9:30am On Feb 06, 2015
Whether Na Olosho For Ajegunle Or Olosho For Italy.

Olosho Na Still Olosho..

I no follow for that one oh grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Nigerian Lady Who Did Prostitution In Italy? by rexbuton: 10:07am On Feb 06, 2015
Most guys condemning edo girls actually have worse girls from their various ethnic groups .. no other cultural festival promotes lewd behaviour and sexual laxity than the calabar carnival, yet the Ibibio guy above is busy casting stones vertically. Every locality has hookers and majority of them still get married
You should only be worried about STDs, fertility and true repentance. If she tells you she's done, then she is
Re: Can You Marry A Nigerian Lady Who Did Prostitution In Italy? by RaeMystix: 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
Stop calling ladies prostitude,u call them cheerful giver! grin
They sure cheerful givers....The gift that keeps on giving. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Happy Val To ICE / 8 Signs A Guy Like You / To Tell Or Not To Tell???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.