Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,555 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb (6133 Views)

Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover / Heavy Joint Military Bombardment Going On In Ikorodu Border Towns / AMCON To Takeover Ben Murray-Bruce Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by oluspencer(m): 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
cheruv:
the reconstituted Biafran army is ready to defend the SE and Anioma if necessary. the army is expanding..and would soon reach the 600000 mark being aimed. if Nigeria needed 250000 men to vanquish Biafra's 50000 men with almost 700000 in casualties, that means Nigeria would need 3000000 in men to defeat Biafra's 600000.
when the war is over,Nigeria should've lost up to 8400000 in men shocked
forget all those mathematics, all am saying is that yolobas should leave Igbos alone! angry

Ur Mumu don ripe ooo.... Na only stone am na him remain if u want make "Yoloba" leave u den make u commot Lagos nah

3 Likes

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by cirmuell(m): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
whatever floats their boat. undecided mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by zimoni(f): 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
Musiwa younger brother.

Oloorun.
Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by vedd: 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
Rikidony:
DUDE WHAT BRAND OF WEED HAVE YOU BEEN SMOCKING undecided
Don't mind these loud-mouthed Biafridiot destitutes.

My ibo friend flee from Zuba on Sunday, and he's been sqatting with me in Benin since then till after the elections. What stops him from going straight to their biafra if it was good for human habitation?

They like to beat the drums of war yet they're always 1st to flee when no one is pursuing them. No better definition of slavery+cowardice.

7 Likes

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by Donmarrius: 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
[s]
kestolove95:
Fools...I pity igbo's in dix countries...imagin d igbo's in kano and kaduna been chase out,2states in the dat erosion region can't accommodate dem talk more of chasing all d igbo's out.....igbos ar slaves to d south south,slaves to d south west and slaves to their leaders..the northerners..try anytin stupid...nd u people will still eat grass as u ate during d biara war
[/s]
Lagos,the smallest state by landmass in Nigeria,has a population of over 6million.Igbos in all the North may approximately be around 3million.resolving the two analysis,you will know that,Igboland,is enough for all,coupled with our pattern of building(High rising structures).

If erosion is tge ONLY natural disaster we av' in Igboland,we are then greatful to God,because,we watch daily as Asian world is being ravaged daily by Cyclone,Hurricane,Earthquake,etc.
Ours is controllable,unlike theirs.
BTW,google erosion in southwest Nigeria,and you will surely swallow your teeth,and vomit your tongue.

Finally:

yorubas should kill this act of advicing Igbos on what to do,while their country side lies in ruines. Shm

7 Likes

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by Lurcky(m): 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Mad men

what a great fool

2 Likes

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by docsholz(m): 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
I'm tired of this useless country
Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
Yoloba people are ediots now, watch the way their youths are killing themselves over recharge cards and indomie noodles from politicians.
They have the worst sets of youths in Africa who are always use for devilish political activities like thuggery, arson, looting, armed robbery, snatching of ballot boxes and et al yet they don't advise their failed youths.

Since this week more than 10 youngmen have lost their lives in Lagoss alone and they are yoloba youths who clash fighting over peanuts from politicians yet yolobas don't advise their youths.

When Aba women got fed up with the colonial masters in 1929 they brought the government down what the entire yoloba tribe couldn't do in 1993 when Abiola and his wife was slaughtered like Rams.

Anytime the Fulani f-up Igbos do retaliate but even in Yolobaland the Fulanis are fucking them up in their own place with reckless abandone while they move with their tails inbetween their legs.

Imagine a yoloba generla crying and whing before a gambari recruit....chaiiiii diaris goduuuuu

Donmarrius:
[s][/s]
Lagos,the smallest state by landmass in Nigeria,has a population of over 6million.Igbos in all the North may approximately be around 3million.resolving the two analysis,you will know that,Igboland,is enough for all,coupled with our pattern of building(High rising structures).

If erosion is tge ONLY natural disaster we av' in Igboland,we are then greatful to God,because,we watch daily as Asian world is being ravaged daily by Cyclone,Hurricane,Earthquake,etc.
Ours is controllable,unlike theirs.
BTW,google erosion in southwest Nigeria,and you will surely swallow your teeth,and vomit your tongue.

Finally:

yorubas should kill this act of advicing Igbos on what to do,while their country side lies in ruines. Shm

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by Donmarrius: 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
[s]
soroptimist:
People like this OP are big time comedians

Your Igbo elites would rather die as Nigerians than join people like you who have no single investment to protect....who are always hiding behind internet to insult other Nigerians
[/s]
We av' decided to sacrifice those useless elites,for our beloved Biafra.they ain't more than those killed during the war.

[s]
soroptimist:
The sheer impact of the humanitarian problems the SE would face owing to the mass exodus of millions of returnees would be too horrific to imagine
[/s]
Stick your advice to your pooh pooh hole.The effect will be temporal.BTW,an average Igbo,has investments both home and abroad.
I can't remember reading that Israel as a country collapsed,when the jews went home enmass during Hitler unslaught

[/s]
soroptimist:
If at this time,Igbo youths have not realised the need to thread softly and not allow an Ijaw man use all you have laboured for over the years in Nigeria to settle scores.....then i pity your reasoning abilities

Mind you the other ethnic minority groups of the Niger Delta have been very taciturn and have not been openly supporting the silly Ijaw agenda of Asari Dokubo and EK Clark( Not all Ijaws)
[/s]
Stupidity,is when a man leaves his own overwhelming problems,to start acting as an adviser to others.Jus t shut that pooh pooh hole you called mouth. Igbos are supporting Gej because we belief in justice,equity ane fairness to all,not on the ground upon which SW is surrogately supporting Buhari

[s]
soroptimist:
I wonder if the Itsekiri,Urhobo,Ikwerre,Ogonis etc will ever want to be found lumped in the same country with the Ijaws who they feel are oppressing them at the moment because of GEJ Presidency. I know that when push comes to shove,these other minority ethnic group will speak up against the Ijaw grandstanding

Albeit,i know that not all Ijaw are like the criminal elements amongst them.....
[/s]Allow those ethnic group to think for themselves,they are more intelligent and reasonable than you are.
BTW,the av' right under UN law,to determine where to belong.think for yourself,and your people.

[s]
soroptimist:
But it is the gullible SEners like Tochukwu who does not have an acre of land outside Igboland that are fanning the embers of discord,always coming online to post idiotic articles

The greed of few political elites should never be made to turn every peace loving average Nigerians into mortal enemies

But if its blood you want owing to your agelong unbridled hatred of other ethnic group then you will get it in trailer-load of measure which might include those of your immediate family members

Those who live in glass houses dont throw pebbles!
[/s]I can belief you spent time reading the post of gullible SEner,shm.
People like you,are those who are very stupi.d to belief that sand and garri is mixable.shm

4 Likes

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by Donmarrius: 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
[s]
DaBullIT:
They've grown like spread like cockroaches, the need to reduce population so, they need history to repeat itself

Bring it on furckers
[/s] SAME WAY HISTORY IS REPEATING IN NORTH,AND THOUSANDS/MILLIONS OF YOUR PEOPLE IS BEING KILLED IN THE NORTH Idiott

4 Likes

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
soroptimist:

Your Igbo elites would rather die as Nigerians than join people like you who have no single investment to protect....who are always hiding behind internet to insult other Nigerians

The sheer impact of the humanitarian problems the SE would face owing to the mass exodus of millions of returnees would be too horrific to imagine

If at this time,Igbo youths have not realised the need to thread softly and not allow an Ijaw man use all you have laboured for over the years in Nigeria to settle scores.....then i pity your reasoning abilities

Mind you the other ethnic minority groups of the Niger Delta have been very taciturn and have not been openly supporting the silly Ijaw agenda of Asari Dokubo and EK Clark( Not all Ijaws)

I wonder if the Itsekiri,Urhobo,Ikwerre,Ogonis etc will ever want to be found lumped in the same country with the Ijaws who they feel are oppressing them at the moment because of GEJ Presidency. I know that when push comes to shove,these other minority ethnic group will speak up against the Ijaw grandstanding

Albeit,i know that not all Ijaw are like the criminal elements amongst them.....

But it is the gullible SEners like Tochukwu who does not have an acre of land outside Igboland that are fanning the embers of discord,always coming online to post idiotic articles

The greed of few political elites should never be made to turn every peace loving average Nigerians into mortal enemies

But if its blood you want owing to your agelong unbridled hatred of other ethnic group then you will get it in trailer-load of measure which might include those of your immediate family members

Who ever you are, i must say that you are one of the enlightened ones on this forum

I am igbo but when i remember the civil war, i see need for us to the cautious but it is unfortunate that igbos like the op will go about fermenting trouble.....

People dont learn from past mistakes

It is a joy to hear you speak!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by tzoracle: 11:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
kestolove95:
Fools...I pity igbo's in dix countries...imagin d igbo's in kano and kaduna been chase out,2states in the dat erosion region can't accommodate dem talk more of chasing all d igbo's out.....igbos ar slaves to d south south,slaves to d south west and slaves to their leaders..the northerners..try anytin stupid...nd u people will still eat grass as u ate during d biara war

Ikpu mama gi gba uka
Amu mpa gi ta nchara
Enwe

2 Likes

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Mad men
Perfect cheesy

1 Like

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by Donmarrius: 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
[s]
magnificcio:

Who ever you are, i must say that you are one of the enlightened ones on this forum

I am igbo but when i remember the civil war, i see need for us to the cautious but it is unfortunate that igbos like the op will go about fermenting trouble.....

[/s] Just go straigiht to your dads room,and report your mother to him.

What you will tell him?

Tell him that you are way too coward and silly to be Igbo,and hence,he should demand for an answer from your mum,of where you truly hail from.
After that,come back and thank me

2 Likes

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
soroptimist:

People dont learn from past mistakes!!!!!

It is a joy to hear you speak!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
soroptimist:

[s]I wonder if the Itsekiri,Urhobo,Ikwerre,Ogonis etc will ever want to be found lumped in the same country with the Ijaws who they feel are oppressing them at the moment because of GEJ Presidency. I know that when push comes to shove,these other minority ethnic group will speak up against the Ijaw grandstanding[/s]

Oga, the Ijaws aren't oppressing anybody. Whoever have problem with Jonathan, Asari and co should settle with them.
Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by Donmarrius: 11:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
[s]
barcanista:
Perfect cheesy
[/s]
Basta.rd,you should vacate this thread already,beast of no nation.
You av' got no business with either Igbo or Biafra.
Just walk past this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
Donmarrius:
[s][/s] Just go straigiht to your dads room,and report your mother to him.

What you will tell him?

Tell him that you are way too coward and silly to be Igbo,and hence,he should demand for an answer from your mum,of where you truly hail from.
Donmarrius:
[s][/s] Just go straigiht to your dads room,and report your mother to him.
What you will tell him?

With the look of things , maybe you prefer to settle scores!!!!

As for me i dont ....

I hope you have reseached on the civil war to know what our people passed through and mark me, WE HAVE STILL NOT RECOVERED!!!!

DO YOU WANT US TO BE A FAILED STATE LIKE IRAQ AND SOMALIA?

I will not resort to insults... i have had enough for one day but you should know that there is no need to create fear.... We have not been threatened . let us not throw caution into the wind!!! Let us be reasonable!!!

By the way, i am from ideato north in Imo state but i am intelligent enof to know that any attack will have a spillover effect on our people!!!

Pls be reasonable!!!

3 Likes

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by vega84(m): 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
Massob: the Newly trained Biafran soldiers have perfected plan to mount armed guards in the entire axis leading into the South East from midnight 15th febuary when the results of the presidential election is expected to start coming in gradually. The reason for such armed guard is to protect our people from any cross border mercenary attack stage managed by the Northern political blocks who using hired mercenaries disguised as fulani herdsmen.

We wish to assure every Igbo man or womean within the south East of maximum protection of live and property.

We also wish to reinterate our unalloyed support for President Jonathan and renew our vow that Buhari shall only be the president of a Divided Nigeria where he shall rule his people in the desert and poverty stricken Northern region of Nigeria. Oh nairaland wat are u turning to? I thought this site was owned and managed by someone? Hw come every unconfirmed news are allowed to be posted here. Oga way get nairaland I beg u to wake up and stop a whole lots of rubbish that is being posted here recently! Pls.

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by hummerwise(m): 11:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
magnificcio:

Another enlightened Nigerian Brother

5 Likes

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by oladapolif: 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
they should remember to come and pack their brothers from Lagos State, cant wait for 9ja to break up, I hate that name Nigeria... Oduduwian... lolz... Nice name

2 Likes

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by vega84(m): 11:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
Fake news oooooooooo, chei wat is this site turning into? Stupid and unconfirmed news threading here freely y?
Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by hummerwise(m): 11:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
oladapolif:
they should remember to come and pack their brothers from Lagos State, cant wait for 9ja to break up, I hate that name Nigeria... Oduduwian... lolz... Nice name
Bros I be Yoruba man like you too, but this breakup thing will neva happen.

Guess ur still below 30 yrs of age, if only you av witnessed war then you won't clamour 4 a brk up,,,,,,
4 all the igbos in this forum heating up the fire of war.....Just pray till you live this earth that you don't witness the a war...

3 Likes

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by oladapolif: 12:00am On Feb 06, 2015
we can break up without war.. What has under 30 got to do with this? 18 is maturity age and the way some Nigerians think... i think poverty has affected alot of people thinking

hummerwise:

Bros I be Yoruba man like you too, but this breakup thing will neva happen.

Guess ur still below 30 yrs of age, if only you av witnessed war then you won't clamour 4 a brk up,,,,,,
4 all the igbos in this forum heating up the fire of war.....Just pray till you live this earth that you don't witness the a war...

1 Like

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by IGBOSON1: 12:01am On Feb 06, 2015
kestolove95:

^^^What's your state/ethnicity?

1 Like

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by IGBOSON1: 12:09am On Feb 06, 2015
oladapolif:

^^^So if you hate Nigeria, what are you doing about it?....Or is your plan to wait for others to do the dangerous initial part, then you elbow your way to the front to gain the benefits?

Also, you reckon your Lagos will command the same status as it presently does as capital of Oduduwa....with all Igbos and other eastern ethnicities that piss you off asked to eff-off (ECOWAS UN and AU protocols notwithstanding)?

1 Like

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by vicadex07(m): 12:09am On Feb 06, 2015
cheruv:
the reconstituted Biafran army is ready to defend the SE and Anioma if necessary. the army is expanding..and would soon reach the 600000 mark being aimed. if Nigeria needed 250000 men to vanquish Biafra's 50000 men with almost 700000 in casualties, that means Nigeria would need 3000000 in men to defeat Biafra's 600000.
when the war is over,Nigeria should've lost up to 8400000 in men shocked
forget all those mathematics, all am saying is that yolobas should leave Igbos alone! angry

You forgot to add that all Igbos would have been wiped out by that time. Yourubas would not even need to be actively involved in the war. We would just watch from the sidelines how the nothern people decimate you.

2 Likes

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by Donmarrius: 12:12am On Feb 06, 2015
[s]
magnificcio:

With the look of things , maybe you prefer to settle scores!!!!

As for me i dont ....

I hope you have reseached on the civil war to know what our people passed through and mark me, WE HAVE STILL NOT RECOVERED!!!!

DO YOU WANT US TO BE A FAILED STATE LIKE IRAQ AND SOMALIA?

I will not resort to insults... i have had enough for one day but you should know that there is no need to create fear.... We have not been threatened . let us not throw caution into the wind!!! Let us be reasonable!!!

By the way, i am from ideato north in Imo state but i am intelligent enof to know that any attack will have a spillover effect on our people!!!

Pls be reasonable!!!
[/s] you can even come from Ideato north-south-east-west.Its your business.But don't make coward out of Igbos,cos' we are not.I can't see how Massobs resolve,to protect Igbo territorial boundaries(Though,the ain't the right group,Biafran Defence Force,is the right group),to be an act of ''making/looking for trouble by Igbos",as you earlier stated.If you don't know what to say,just be still,its not by force to comment.

1 Like

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by bidexmat(m): 12:16am On Feb 06, 2015
This is fresh! *In Achebe's voice* "there was a country."
Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by Donmarrius: 12:24am On Feb 06, 2015
[s]
vicadex07:

You forgot to add that all Igbos would have been wiped out by that time. Yourubas would not even need to be actively involved in the war. We would just watch from the sidelines how the nothern people decimate you.
[/s] At the end of the 30months civil war,Nigerian Army Which was ably supported/funded by Arab world,UK,Russia,etc,lost 500,000 soldiers,to 30,000 soldiers on the Biafran side,whose soldiers was poorly/ill equiped,and lacks little or no outside support.

Guess what?,what Nigerian soldiers did best,was killing and bombing defenseless women and children,with this statement being credited to one of the leading Nigerian army officers called 'Black scorpion',"when we entered into the heart of Igboland,we shot at every moving object".

2 Likes

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 06, 2015
Donmarrius:
[s][/s] you can even come from Ideato north-south-east-west.Its your business.But don't make coward out of Igbos,cos' we are not.I can't see how Massobs resolve,to protect Igbo territorial boundaries(Though,the ain't the right group,Biafran Defence Force,is the right group),to be an act of ''making/looking for trouble by Igbos",as you earlier stated.If you don't know what to say,just be still,its not by force to comment.

Lemme ask you some question?
Does Biafra still exist....
I thought we were known as the south east!!!!
Were we in any way treathened by any group to warrant a defence force?
Questions!!! Questions !!!! Questions !!!!
If you prefer war, have it at the back of your mind that people like you and the op do not speak for me...
Peace is the only solution, war should come when we are being treathened ,and i will gladly take up arms and fight to the death!! !
For Gods sake some stupid person like tonytony208 have been going around insulting igbos and calling them lovers of money and senseless people .... i count on igbos like you to prove that bastard wrong!!! Read the thread on fayose dolling out 24 cup of rice and you will see how mentally deranged some people can get. I was so annoyed that i responded in kind!!I hope on People like you to see the need for peace and only rise up for war as a last resort but it is a matter of choice!!! We igbos are not lovers of money, we are hardworking people. We igbos are not lovers of war, we are humane people for we are the most humane tribe in Nigeria. I will not resort to insults but i exepct you to reason....THE CHOICE IS YOURS!!!
Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 06, 2015
barcanista:
Oga, the Ijaws aren't oppressing anybody. Whoever have problem with Jonathan, Asari and co should settle with them.

Barcanista,i had you in mind when i was penning that comment that was why i used the term not all Ijaws......Jonathan and the Asari Dokubos of this world have almost destroyed the solidarity most Nigerians had for the Niger Delta struggle which was one of the planks upon which people voted for Jonathan when fate thrust the leadership of that Nation upon him

But what Nigerians have received from SOME greedy Ijaw elites( who chanced upon humongous wealth) is insult and derision........of course there are so many smart,detribalised and peace loving Izons but the attitude of Asari and few others has cast an ominous blanket on the generality

But it is an historical fact that there has been a contentious issue amongst all the minority ethnic groups of the Niger Delta.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? / Heavy Military Presence In Gidan Waya, Kaduna State / Gov. Udom Awards Contract For Another Flyover In Uyo Akwa Ibom State Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.