Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb (6138 Views)

Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover / Heavy Joint Military Bombardment Going On In Ikorodu Border Towns / AMCON To Takeover Ben Murray-Bruce Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 06, 2015
soroptimist:

Barcanista,i had you in mind when i was penning that comment that was why i used the term not all Ijaws......Jonathan and the Asari Dokubos of this world have almost destroyed the solidarity most Nigerians had for the Niger Delta struggle which was one of the planks upon which people voted for Jonathan when fate thrust the leadership of that Nation upon him

But what Nigerians have received from SOME greedy Ijaw elites( who chanced upon humongous wealth) is insult and derision........of course there are so many smart,detribalised and peace loving Izons but the attitude of Asari and few others has cast an ominous blanket on the generality

But it is an historical fact that there has been a contentious issue amongst all the minority ethnic groups of the Niger Delta.....

I like to hear this guy speak!!!
Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 06, 2015
soroptimist:

Barcanista,i had you in mind when i was penning that comment that was why i used the term not all Ijaws......Jonathan and the Asari Dokubos of this world have almost destroyed the solidarity most Nigerians had for the Niger Delta struggle which was one of the planks upon which people voted for Jonathan when fate thrust the leadership of that Nation upon him

But what Nigerians have received from SOME greedy Ijaw elites( who chanced upon humongous wealth) is insult and derision........of course there are so many smart,detribalised and peace loving Izons but the attitude of Asari and few others has cast an ominous blanket on the generality

But it is an historical fact that there has been a contentious issue amongst all the minority ethnic groups of the Niger Delta.....
Right at the bold, but the contentious issues have nothing to do with Jonathan's Presidency. Some predate his birth. The Problem in the Niger Delta is largely caused by the insincere government, the IOCs and ofcourse the respective ethnic groups.
Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by genearts(m): 1:39am On Feb 06, 2015
cheruv:
the reconstituted Biafran army is ready to defend the SE and Anioma if necessary. the army is expanding..and would soon reach the 600000 mark being aimed. if Nigeria needed 250000 men to vanquish Biafra's 50000 men with almost 700000 in casualties, that means Nigeria would need 3000000 in men to defeat Biafra's 600000.
when the war is over,Nigeria should've lost up to 8400000 in men shocked
forget all those mathematics, all am saying is that yolobas should leave Igbos alone! angry

U want to fight a war because of jona, choi!!! I am disappointed
Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by tonytony208(m): 1:41am On Feb 06, 2015
magnificcio:

Lemme ask you some question?
Does Biafra still exist....
I thought we were known as the south east!!!!
Were we in any way treathened by any group to warrant a defence force?
Questions!!! Questions !!!! Questions !!!!
If you prefer war, have it at the back of your mind that people like you and the op do not speak for me...
Peace is the only solution, war should come when we are being treathened ,and i will gladly take up arms and fight to the death!! !
For Gods sake some stupid person like tonytony208 have been going around insulting igbos and calling them lovers of money and senseless people .... i count on igbos like you to prove that bastard wrong!!! Read the thread on fayose dolling out 24 cup of rice and you will see how mentally deranged some people can get. I was so annoyed that i responded in kind!!I hope on People like you to see the need for peace and only rise up for war as a last resort but it is a matter of choice!!! We igbos are not lovers of money, we are hardworking people. We igbos are not lovers of war, we are humane people for we are the most humane tribe in Nigeria. I will not resort to insults but i exepct you to reason....THE CHOICE IS YOURS!!!

hahahaha....i am your nightmare!!! You will die of high blood pressure. If you don't get tachycardia and go into coma, i will never let you off.

You are a kid. This is not the first time igbos will be abused on nairaland. This is not the first time yorubas will be abused on nairaland. This is not the first time hausas will be abused on nairaland. But i guess you are a kid and you just joined nairaland newly.

With d way you are carrying on, you will die soon. I'm waiting to attend your funeral.

Hahahaha....I AM YOUR NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by PenSniper: 3:50am On Feb 06, 2015
cheruv:
the reconstituted Biafran army is ready to defend the SE and Anioma if necessary. the army is expanding..and would soon reach the 600000 mark being aimed. if Nigeria needed 250000 men to vanquish Biafra's 50000 men with almost 700000 in casualties, that means Nigeria would need 3000000 in men to defeat Biafra's 600000.
when the war is over,Nigeria should've lost up to 8400000 in men shocked
forget all those mathematics, all am saying is that yolobas should leave Igbos alone! angry

In other words, you are begging the Yoruba to remain neutral otherwise you know you are finished.

1 Like

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by Nobody: 4:22am On Feb 06, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
Massob: the Newly trained Biafran soldiers have perfected plan to mount armed guards in the entire axis leading into the South East from midnight 15th febuary when the results of the presidential election is expected to start coming in gradually. The reason for such armed guard is to protect our people from any cross border mercenary attack stage managed by the Northern political blocks who using hired mercenaries disguised as fulani herdsmen.

We wish to assure every Igbo man or womean within the south East of maximum protection of live and property.

We also wish to reinterate our unalloyed support for President Jonathan and renew our vow that Buhari shall only be the president of a Divided Nigeria where he shall rule his people in the desert and poverty stricken Northern region of Nigeria.

WITH CUTLASS? buhari dey come for una
Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by kingthreat(m): 4:35am On Feb 06, 2015
Good news. We need the Biafrans out of Yoruba land grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by DaBullIT(m): 6:00am On Feb 06, 2015
Donmarrius:
[s][/s] SAME WAY HISTORY IS REPEATING IN NORTH,AND THOUSANDS/MILLIONS OF YOUR PEOPLE IS BEING KILLED IN THE NORTH Idiott

Irrelevant post , We are talking about your people wanting to terrorize a whole country , na so so die una go dey die

1 Like

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by hamazonyte: 6:19am On Feb 06, 2015
fastguy10:
Thank God 4 ibos becos them get piple dat will protect them wht abt us(yourbas)we r finish
well we all have gone through school weda primary or even higher....n obviously had sang the nigerian national pledge at least ones.....i still wonder why some few still have the tot of dividing nigeria.......let ur credibility speaks for u.
Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by SeverusSnape(m): 6:45am On Feb 06, 2015
DaBullIT:

Irrelevant post , We are talking about your people wanting to terrorize a whole country , na so so die una go dey die
Bros, The guy told you the truth. History is being repeated in the north. It's what they sowed, Let them reap it.
Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by DaBullIT(m): 7:09am On Feb 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Bros, The guy told you the truth. History is being repeated in the north. It's what they sowed, Let them reap it.

Chairman, BH are attacking Northerners, they have not even made any political statement with their bombings except for THE UN office attack , However Niger Delta, MASSOB, MEND are all saying Nigeria will cease to exist, threatening Lagos and other places, The world will not sit by and watch this happen, Neither will Nigeria

Besides, i think his earlier comment meant that Yorubas were being killed up north ...
Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by Donmarrius: 7:10am On Feb 06, 2015
[s]
DaBullIT:

[/s]I can't that idiotts like you,still exist.
If you can highlight any part of that report,that proves your comment above,if not that they said they want to protect Igboland,then i will deactivate my nairaland account right away,but it they didn't say it,and you are here chest-beating,then,may Amadioha de.stroy you bastar.d.

2 Likes

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by cheruv: 7:12am On Feb 06, 2015
PenSniper:

In other words, you are begging the Yoruba to remain neutral otherwise you know you are finished.
Enyi am not begging anything! angry
all am saying is that yolobas should stop telling Igbos what to do! I hate waking up every morn to see one inconsequential thread or the other on NL by ofe'mmanus advising Igbos on what to do.since when has the national destiny of the great Igbo nation being tied to ofe'mmanus
awolowo in the spring of 1967 made it clear to us,so I think all yolobas should follow Awo's lead and stop disturbing Igbos.
as per finished part,provoke us to war when Nigeria breaks up let's see who's finished! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by ofala(m): 7:19am On Feb 06, 2015
Is anybody taking the OP serious on this?

He has right to support/vote for any candidate of his choice but by saying that Massop or whatever endorsed that, is not only deceptive but grossly irresponsible...

2 Likes

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by dinachi(m): 7:26am On Feb 06, 2015
Tochukwu Ifeduba is a gangartum idiot for trying to suggest this..No sane Igbo man will waste his time on Biafra. Tochikwu Ifeduba and his ragtag family can go and stand at the borders of SE...they are the 'Biafran' Soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by SeverusSnape(m): 7:51am On Feb 06, 2015
DaBullIT:

Chairman, BH are attacking Northerners, they have not even made any political statement with their bombings except for THE UN office attack , However Niger Delta, MASSOB, MEND are all saying Nigeria will cease to exist, threatening Lagos and other places, The world will not sit by and watch this happen, Neither will Nigeria

Besides, i think his earlier comment meant that Yorubas were being killed up north ...

Hmmmmmm.... the two of you have valid points, It's just perspective. Everyone sees the situation from different angles.
Yorubas, Igbos, Hausas; They're all being killed, everyone is bearing the brunt. Though Igbos, yorubas and other Southerners are no more in those areas. Most of the victims now are the hausas themselves and those minority tribes.

1 Like

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by PenSniper: 8:47am On Feb 06, 2015
cheruv:

Enyi am not begging anything! angry
all am saying is that yolobas should stop telling Igbos what to do! I hate waking up every morn to see one inconsequential thread or the other on NL by ofe'mmanus advising Igbos on what to do.since when has the national destiny of the great Igbo nation being tied to ofe'mmanus
awolowo in the spring of 1967 made it clear to us,so I think all yolobas should follow Awo's lead and stop disturbing Igbos.
as per finished part,provoke us to war when Nigeria breaks up let's see who's finished! undecided

I sympathise with you.

1 Like

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by bettercreature(m): 9:04am On Feb 06, 2015
You guys just want to waste your life,you should ask your brothers who witnessed the 1960s civil war
Senseless iliterates

1 Like

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by cheruv: 9:05am On Feb 06, 2015
PenSniper:

I sympathise with you.
who cares
simply mind your biz and face your front!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by reborn1: 9:25am On Feb 06, 2015
I laugh at little kids typing from far away Ghana and Asia making mouth on a faceless forum.
Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by PenSniper: 9:26am On Feb 06, 2015
cheruv:

who cares
simply mind your biz and face your front!! angry

I would mind my business if you would leave the Yoruba out of your trash because i dont see in what way we tell you what to do. Are we Massob or Zionists, the master of empty ultimatums ?
Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by cheruv: 9:32am On Feb 06, 2015
PenSniper:

I would mind my business if you would leave the Yoruba out of your trash because i dont see in what way we tell you what to do. Are we Massob or Zionists, the master of empty ultimatums ?
the OP said massob has levied troops to defend the SE and possibly Anioma from aggression and post election violence! where did he mention Yoruba?
telling Igbos what to do is the latest job Yorubas have gotten recently on NL.like I said, you and your brothers should mind your biz and leave Igbos alone!

1 Like

Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by tunwumi: 9:43am On Feb 06, 2015
True and sharp talk. Most of them are delusional thinking they can enslave other minorities ethnic group in the south. Another born to rule ideology in making.

soroptimist:
People like this OP are big time comedians

Your Igbo elites would rather die as Nigerians than join people like you who have no single investment to protect....who are always hiding behind internet to insult other Nigerians

The sheer impact of the humanitarian problems the SE would face owing to the mass exodus of millions of returnees would be too horrific to imagine

If at this time,Igbo youths have not realised the need to thread softly and not allow an Ijaw man use all you have laboured for over the years in Nigeria to settle scores.....then i pity your reasoning abilities

Mind you the other ethnic minority groups of the Niger Delta have been very taciturn and have not been openly supporting the silly Ijaw agenda of Asari Dokubo and EK Clark( Not all Ijaws)

I wonder if the Itsekiri,Urhobo,Ikwerre,Ogonis etc will ever want to be found lumped in the same country with the Ijaws who they feel are oppressing them at the moment because of GEJ Presidency. I know that when push comes to shove,these other minority ethnic group will speak up against the Ijaw grandstanding

Albeit,i know that not all Ijaw are like the criminal elements amongst them.....

But it is the gullible SEners like Tochukwu who does not have an acre of land outside Igboland that are fanning the embers of discord,always coming online to post idiotic articles

The greed of few political elites should never be made to turn every peace loving average Nigerians into mortal enemies

But if its blood you want owing to your agelong unbridled hatred of other ethnic group then you will get it in trailer-load of measure which might include those of your immediate family members

Those who live in glass houses dont throw pebbles!
Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by sherrylo: 9:49am On Feb 06, 2015
meforyou1:
U have OPC. And yorubaland is peaceful

says who he is yoruba? he is trying to play silly
Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by zimoni(f): 9:58am On Feb 06, 2015
And the losers have turned the useless thread to Yoruba bashing as usual.

Spit on the useless thread.

Awon Smellows

Awon Olofos

Shiorrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by PenSniper: 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
cheruv:

the OP said massob has levied troops to defend the SE and possibly Anioma from aggression and post election violence! where did he mention Yoruba?
telling Igbos what to do is the latest job Yorubas have gotten recently on NL.like I said, you and your brothers should mind your biz and leave Igbos alone!

It certainly looks like your brain has turned upside down inside your skull. Go back and read the original post by the op and your first comment and see who mentioned Yoruba.
Re: Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Mad men
jonathan turned our soldiers into cowards that's why even these low lives believe they could do and undo..let buhari become the president,then u will know how fierce our military can be!! Biafrans been wanting devided nigeria since the time of ojukwu...only a soldier could understand the true nature of war

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Obama Breaking His Fast At White House (pic) / Abia Facts Newspaper Reports: Built On The Foundation Of Falshood! / What Is The English Meaning Of Miyetti Allah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.