Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! (2310 Views)

I Remain Resolute, Unintimidated, Says Fayose / Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav / Gej Supporters, Click 'like' Gmb Supporters, Click 'share' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by blackfase(m): 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
Its just nine days to the conquest of Aso Rock, through the ballot boxes all over Nigeria of course. Yes! CONQUEST I said cos GMB has nicked it. Excited cos today I clinched my PVC. Let Buharists hit this thread talk about him in whatever glowing terms. As a footnote, talk about things you expect from his government, what he'll likely do and those he'll not do. Just freestyle on the General in general.....
Oh.....and let the roaches and termites steer clear. We'd rather not have this thread contaminated with vextatious comments and hate speeches.
Lets have fun....

*Modified....

Arm-twisting INEC for an expedient shift wont break our resolve for CHANGE. Diabolical government in power.
We'll #MARCH4GMB......
We'll #MARCH4CHANGE.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by Lordfranklin(m): 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sai Buhari come feBUHARI 14th..

Its a pity Nigerians will no longer be voting for Otueke's brute of a being!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by donphilopus: 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
What Buhari Supporters on Nairaland should be doing now is now is to go to the grassroot and mobilise people for Buhari. Just like so many people who would like to vote Buhari (not APC), there are so many people (aged) who would like to vote PDP for the NASS Polls. If those people are not enlightened before FeBuhari 14th, they may vote PDP in all polls, ie, House of Reps, Senate and Presidency.

Most of those aged people are illiterates (sorry to say), and if they vote PDP for Senate without maximum enlightenment, they may still vote PDP for Reps and Presidency (not their wish). But because they ain't enlightened before then. Pls, if you're chanced, ensure that you do that.

1 Like

Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by blackfase(m): 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
I don campaign taya. To the glory of God/ Allah, i've got converts, but some no easy sha o.....
Sai B......

donphilopus:
What Buhari Supporters on Nairaland should be doing now is now is to go to the grassroot and mobilise people for Buhari. Just like so many people who would like to vote Buhari (not APC), there are so many people (aged) who would like to vote PDP for the NASS Polls. If those people are not enlightened before FeBuhari 14th, they may vote PDP in all polls, ie, House of Reps, Senate and Presidency.

Most of those aged people are illiterates (sorry to say), and if they vote PDP for Senate without maximum enlightenment, they may still vote PDP for Reps and Presidency (not their wish). But because they ain't enlightened before then. Pls, if you're chanced, ensure that you that.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by blackfase(m): 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
In my precinct though, most people we discuss this election with want that thing that starts with a capital "C". They are so fed up of one rudderless ship like that.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by richybanky(m): 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sai Buhari grin
Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by donphilopus: 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
blackfase:

I don campaign taya. To the glory of God/ Allah, i've got converts, but some no easy sha o.....
Sai B......

Yea, some are not easy sha. But like I do to my mates, if I discover that most of them would never vote Buhari even if I tell them he did this, he did that, I would give them reasons they shouldn't vote GEJ. By the Grace of God, I've won votes for the People's General and I've made some of the Jonathan's potential voters have a rethink.

Like rat, if e no fit chop a particular food, he go use teeth destroy am. That's what I've been doing. If I know this person won't vote Buhari, I would make sure Jonathan doesn't get the vote either.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by DickDastardly(m): 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
Errrrm.....pls enlighten me too. I need to be convinced too undecided
Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by blackfase(m): 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
Lol, @

donphilopus:

Like rat, if e no fit chop a particular food, he go use teeth destroy am. That's what I've been doing. If I know this person won't vote Buhari, I would make sure Jonathan doesn't get the vote either.

Wresting power from the grasp of vampires must be a job/ mission for every sensible Nigerian. They've finished this country walahi. Another $1.4billion has grown wings again. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by blackCITIZEN(m): 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by nicklaus40: 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
I would really love the people's general to improve the condition of our higher institutions for a better future. SAI BABA

1 Like

Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by abdul01(m): 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
This is the kind of way I feel we should campaign, www.nairaland.com/2132336/why-should-vote-competent-serious
We should make d common ppl see why dey should vote for competent leaders. A common tactic I use is that I tell them to compare states governed by APC with that governed by PDP and see d difference...
Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by gabriel212: 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
many of the people I had met are voting GMB except a colleague of mine who just arguing blindly and I gave him a match to the point he admitted that he his fed up of me coz I have answer to anything relating to APC.
Moreover, many of the Rep n Senate aspirant don't need campaign coz they will enjoy GMB influence that day coz many people care less but are determined to vote out gej so majority vote are going for APC

1 Like

Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by Sanchez01: 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
In here... God Bless the General
Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by blackfase(m): 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
People plz spread the word.
*Reason you dont enjoy stable power supply is......
*Reason we are buying a litre of fuel at cut-throat prices is.......
*Reason hospitals unable to diagnose common ailments is.........
*Reason schools keeps producing half and quarter baked students/ graduates is.......
*Reason you travel on very bad roads and get killed, maimed and robbed is.......

It is one evil that has been with us for far too long and its on the verge of swallowing us and our future for good and the sitting government has sort of made it a guide in the manner they operate state policy, tragically. Its no other a cankerworm than CORRUPTION!. Theres just one person this election has thrown up that harbours the will to confront it. That man is GMB......
Pls pass it on........
Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by doctokwus: 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
donphilopus:

Most of those aged people are illiterates (sorry to say), and if they vote PDP for Senate without maximum enlightenment, they may still vote PDP for Reps and Presidency (not their wish). But because they ain't enlightened before then. Pls, if you're chanced, ensure that you that.
But most importantly the campaign organisation and we GMB supporters shd device a way to mobilize people to actually come out that day and vote.
Though d bliv that GMB wud win is evidently clear, we shudnt take it for granted because we need those numbers.
I followed someone to collect a PVC card today and even though majority are for buhari,I overheard a few pole jubilating for having collected their PVC but claim not to have intention of voting that day.I preached to d few I cud though on d nid to vote that day.
So d next step is to convince pple that its not enuf to want buhari,also vote that day and one way of achieving this I feel is the organisation and volunteers to make calls or door to for mobilization that day(in each person's area due to movement restriction that day) and assure them of protection of their votes and adequate security (this is an area of concern to some people).

1 Like

Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by donphilopus: 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
doctokwus:

But most importantly the campaign organisation and we GMB supporters shd device a way to mobilize people to actually come out that day and vote.
Though d bliv that GMB wud win is evidently clear, we shudnt take it for granted because we need those numbers.
I followed someone to collect a PVC card today and even though majority are for buhari,I overheard a few pole jubilating for having collected their PVC but claim not to have intention of voting that day.I preached to d few I cud though on d nid to vote that day.
So d next step is to convince pple that its not enuf to want buhari,also vote that day and one way of achieving this I feel is the organisation and volunteers to make calls or door to for mobilization that day(in each person's area due to movement restriction that day) and assure them of protection of their votes and adequate security (this is an area of concern to some people).

Bros, you're on point. There are so many people with PVCs but do not think of voting come next week. The most important thing Buhari's Supporters should do now is to go for door-to-door mobilisation. There are also some potential Buhari's voters now who have vowed never to come out on the day of election unless they are given some cash to do so. The Campaign group should do the needful before it's too late, though we all know Buhari's victory is very, very sure.

1 Like

Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by Ngokafor(f): 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
Smh at buharis supporters!

...for as many as there are that love this your buhari,there are equal or more number of those who do not and are determined that he would not rule a united Nigeria....have this at the back of your minds while popping champagne of victory even before elections have been held.
Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by Dannyset(m): 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
SAI BABA
Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by doctokwus: 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
donphilopus:

Bros, you're on point. There are so many people with PVCs but do not think of voting come next week. The most important thing Buhari's Supporters should do now is to go for door-to-door mobilisation. There are also some potential Buhari's voters now who have vowed never to come out on the day of election unless they are given some cash to do so. The Campaign group should do the needful before it's too late, though we all know Buhari's victory is very, very sure.
Pls let's spread this message to d campaign organisation,buhari support group and other social media outlets.Let's all get those numbers out there that day.PDP av been so used to rigging they obviously don't know how electorates are mobilized; just as APC has been innovative in this yrs election,taking some leaf from far more advanced democracies, we must teach them the final lesson in electorate mobilization that day.
Personally mine now seems to be the case of the proverbial tortoise stuck in a deep gully for ages; when its rescuers came,it started quarrelling with them that they were taking too long to bring him out!Meaning: I don't just GMB to defeat GEJ, I want him to do it with a landslide so that a benchmark wud ever be set that Nigerians again wud never tolerate incompetence,cluelessness,deceit and mischief, all in one person any longer.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by 0key: 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
This thread alone shows that Buhari supporters are few. If you are a supporter of Buhari, register your presence here. I want to see where those 'likes' come from.
Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by Jorussia(m): 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
I have been able to convince some people in my vicinity here in Benin city. five of my family members and about five of my friends will vote for buhari. some group of persons here feel that if GMB wins boko haram will takeover Edo state, i have been telling them that's not true,but they insist on voting GEJ,i am not too bothered about such group because they are in minority. The governor has been campaigning VIGOROUSLY for GMB,that will also help.Certainly,GMB will get at least 70% as against the gov's target of 80%.IN EDO STATE.

1 Like

Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by blackfase(m): 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
Theres still a lot of deep-seated misconceptions & bigotry out there. Obviously more work needs to be done but clearly more people are so fed up of the ineptitude of this government.

Jorussia:
I have been able to convince some people in my vicinity here in Benin city. five of my family members and about five of my friends will vote for buhari. some group of persons here feel that if GMB wins boko haram will takeover Edo state, i have been telling them that's not true,but they insist on voting GEJ,i am not too bothered about such group because they are in minority. The governor has been campaigning VIGOROUSLY for GMB,that will also help.Certainly,GMB will get at least 70% as against the gov's target of 80%.IN EDO STATE.
Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by tola9ja: 11:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
PDP RIP

Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by medamillion(m): 12:46am On Feb 06, 2015
I have always been there for GMB. But I am only being cautious in my "little" campaign owing to the threat pose by the PDP hoodlums in my area here.
However, no amount of intimidation can stop me from campaigning for the People's General.

My Suggestion;
As we mobilize support for GMB, our Igbo brothers should be our main campaign targets, because based on my observation, most of them have been brainwashed beyond control.

I pray we shall all gather here in joy to celebrate the victory our lovely General and we shall all witness the Nigeria of our dreams. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by blackfase(m): 6:52am On Feb 06, 2015
We are winning. Sai Baba........
Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by blackfase(m): 8:15am On Feb 06, 2015
Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by blackfase(m): 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
Collected PVCs for two potential Jonathan voters & I have this odd compelling urge not to release them, but......... I will :/
Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by blackfase(m): 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
Buhari na pako....
Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by blackfase(m): 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
Exchange Rate Under Buhari.....

Nigerian naira - PM = Parallel Market.
Date Naira per US $ Date Naira per US $
1972 0.658
1973 0.658
1974 0.63
1975 0.616
1976 0.62
1977 0.647
1978 0.606
1979 0.596
1980 0.550 (0.900 PM)
1981 0.61
1982 0.673
1983 0.724
1984 0.765
1985 0.894 (1.70 PM)
1986 2.02 (3.90 PM)
1987 4.02 (5.90 PM)
1988 4.54 (6.70 PM)
1989 7.39 (10.70 PM)
1990 7.39 (10.70 PM

P.S, Buhari was in office from 31 December 1983 – 27 August 1985
Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

LMAO! Hilarious Pictures Of Mugabe's Fall / Opinion: Nothing Like Kidnapped Chibok Girls / Is The APC Government Heading For Ochlocracy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.