Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Opinion: Nothing Like Kidnapped Chibok Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Nothing Like Kidnapped Chibok Girls (2310 Views)

80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram / "Buhari's Men Kidnapped Chibok Girls" - Fani Kayode / FG Sends Parents Of Kidnapped Chibok Girls To Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Nothing Like Kidnapped Chibok Girls by Whizzcute(m): 6:41am On Mar 20, 2015
No Chibok girl was kidnapped, Below are simple
truths that surrounded the circumstances of the
'arrangee' chibok girls kidnap.
Truth 1 - Federal Government closed down schools
in the chibok area because it was not safe to run
schools there; The governor ask the school to
reopen.
Truth 2 - WAEC refused to conduct exams because
it was not safe for school to be on at that time. The
governor gave a guarantee in a letter to WAEC that
he has adequate security for the school. Why
Guarantee only one school. What happened to other
schools in the area.
Truth 3 - Chibok school is a mixed boy & girls
school. But on the stated day of kidnap, there was
no boys on campus and no mention of boys at all. -
So where were the boys?
Truth 4 - The Principal and other teachers live in
the school compound, they had children who also
attend classes in the same school; But on that day,
all the teachers children, the principal and their
children were not in the hostel and school
compound - So where were they, why was none of
them not kidnapped.
Truth 5 - The governor guaranteed WAEC that there
will be adequate security for the school; But on that
day, there was only 1 unarmed gate-man at the
gate. - So where were the governors security
team?

Truth 6 - We are made to understand that all the
200 girls were kidnapped. Is there any boarding
school where children live a lone without a house
master or principal or a house mistress.
Truth 7 - 200 girls would have about 400 parents or
something close. Their daughters were kidnapped,
and for days, none of the parents showed up or
made any noise or issue about it; Can this ever
happen in Nigeria.

Truth 8 - When eventually some people were
'arranged' to speak as parents to CNN, all of them at
different times and at different interviews chorused
then same teachable tone "....and the federal
government did nothing" Even the body language of
the governor of the state, whose primary
responsibility is to secure the girls, was also singing
the same chorus, and pointing accusing fingers at
the Jonathan government.

Truth 9 - When the kidnap news broke out, the first
Lady of the Federation invited the first Lady of the
affected state to a joint meeting to find solutions to
the missing girls. (Remember dere is God-o, dere is
God-o) The governor's wife refuse to attend the
meeting. Her reason was that ....'Patience wanted to
humiliate her...'; Receiving humiliation and finding
the kidnap girls, which one should have been more
important to the first lady of the governor.

Truth 10 - Uptill now, no chibok girl has been found.
If the girls have actually been kidnapped, at least
one person would have been found out of 200. The
story of someone jumping out of a moving vehicle
or escaping from the boko haram camp to the LGA
chairman's house are all deceits, because these
never happened.

Truth 11 - If boko haram actually kidnapped 250 girls,who have been taken of them of them?...i believe none of them should be less 15yrs old,So who will be responsible to buy sanitary pads,tutor them on about their womanhood,is it Shekau?

Truth 12 - If boko haram actually kidnapped 250 girls,how have they been carrying them all along especially this period our gallant soldiers have been chasing them bumper to bumper,Our soldiers have invaded many of their camps but have not yet reported any trace of a kidnapped girl,How can they have succeeded in escaping with 250 girls everytime without even displacing one?

For me ,i totally believe this is simply a crafted Propaganda

Feel free to add yours

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: Nothing Like Kidnapped Chibok Girls by CountDracula(m): 6:54am On Mar 20, 2015
Whether or nt anybody was kidnapped, does it add any relevance to d state of things in d country?
Re: Opinion: Nothing Like Kidnapped Chibok Girls by Whizzcute(m): 7:04am On Mar 20, 2015
CountDracula:
Whether or nt anybody was kidnapped, does it add any relevance to d state of things in d country?
yeah,it does

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Nothing Like Kidnapped Chibok Girls by Oklander: 7:07am On Mar 20, 2015
Are you privy to more intelligence than the fg or is this just Weed?... smh

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Nothing Like Kidnapped Chibok Girls by Whizzcute(m): 7:11am On Mar 20, 2015
Oklander:
Are you privy to more intelligence than the fg or is this just Weed?... smh
lol,not really....but remember its my opinion not yours

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Nothing Like Kidnapped Chibok Girls by senatorucheo(m): 7:16am On Mar 20, 2015
Guy you are a genius.... Well done

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: Nothing Like Kidnapped Chibok Girls by otukpo(f): 7:20am On Mar 20, 2015
I don't like talking about chibok.
Re: Opinion: Nothing Like Kidnapped Chibok Girls by asadike(f): 7:33am On Mar 20, 2015
Hmmm, interesting.
Re: Opinion: Nothing Like Kidnapped Chibok Girls by bastien: 7:34am On Mar 20, 2015
otukpo:
I don't like talking about chibok.
Why
Re: Opinion: Nothing Like Kidnapped Chibok Girls by bastien: 7:35am On Mar 20, 2015
Nice one
Re: Opinion: Nothing Like Kidnapped Chibok Girls by KwoiZabo(m): 7:36am On Mar 20, 2015
I will upload a photo of where Tinubu was holding a BBOG poster and smiling. and I will do my analysis.

Here is my analysis. From the pictures below it is obvious that Tinubu is rejoicing over the demise of some innocent school girls. In a sane society, people like this will be hiding their face in shame. its quite unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Nothing Like Kidnapped Chibok Girls by Whizzcute(m): 8:01am On Mar 20, 2015
senatorucheo:
Guy you are a genius.... Well done
tnx boss
Re: Opinion: Nothing Like Kidnapped Chibok Girls by Whizzcute(m): 8:02am On Mar 20, 2015
asadike:
Hmmm, interesting.
absolutely
Re: Opinion: Nothing Like Kidnapped Chibok Girls by Whizzcute(m): 8:06am On Mar 20, 2015
KwoiZabo:
I will upload a photo of where Tinubu was holding a BBOG poster and smiling. and I will do my analysis.
ok ,we are waiting
Re: Opinion: Nothing Like Kidnapped Chibok Girls by Trut(m): 8:10am On Mar 20, 2015
Nice thread, following...
Re: Opinion: Nothing Like Kidnapped Chibok Girls by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 20, 2015
Hmmm...Op you've really done Some thinking, I remember saying this same thing but I was lashed at so I kept mute. Truth is no one knows for sure but I feel these things are carefully orchestrated by propaganda masterminds not to mention our weak government that govern based on speculation. I've said it before and I will again...if some escaped, why can't the government get information from them? Jez my opinion or maybe I watch a lot o' movies sad
Re: Opinion: Nothing Like Kidnapped Chibok Girls by Whizzcute(m): 8:19am On Mar 20, 2015
Pelmet:
Hmmm...Op you've really done Some thinking, I remember saying this same thing but I was lashed at so I kept mute. Truth is no one knows for sure but I feel these things are carefully orchestrated by propaganda masterminds not to mention our weak government that govern based on speculation. I've said it before and I will again...if some escaped, why can't the government get information from them? Jez my opinion or maybe I watch a lot o' movies sad
That's right ma,i thought i was the only one doubting this
Re: Opinion: Nothing Like Kidnapped Chibok Girls by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:31am On Mar 20, 2015
You have started ur stupidity on this matter again ba?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Nothing Like Kidnapped Chibok Girls by medamillion(m): 8:38am On Mar 20, 2015
Whizzcute:
ok ,we are waiting
@OP, you are making the same mistake GEJ made at intial stage of this terrible event, by terming it "propaganda".

The issue on ground is not wheather their kidnap is propaganda or not. But the softhandedness of the president and his insesitivity to the issue when it first happened should be questioned.

Report has it that there was fierce battle between the millitary and Boko Haram sect for about three hours before they were finally able to whisk the girls away at gunpoint.

According to OBJ:

"The former president revealed that it took President Goodluck Jonathan 18 days to contact the governor of Borno state after the abduction.
It will be recalled that the abduction of the over 200 young girls caused a widespread international protest and demand for the girls to be brought back home".
http://toocoded.com/forum/Chibok-Girls---Obasanjo-Blasts--Federal--Government,-Says--Response-Time-To-Kidnap-Was-Slow_166.html

The chibok girls was kidnapped, we all saw the Bokoharm sect with the girls in their camp.
This is politics, it is the political responsibilty of the opposition, to use the failure of the current government to campaign and tell the electorates that they can solve the problem.

Please is this place Aso Rock?

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Nothing Like Kidnapped Chibok Girls by Whizzcute(m): 8:41am On Mar 20, 2015
KwoiZabo:

Here is my analysis. From the pictures below it is obvious that Tinubu is rejoicing over the demise of some innocent school girls. In a sane society, people like this will be hiding their face in shame. its quite unfortunate.
dats it bro,When will holding cartons n papers labelled BRING BACK OUR GIRLS bring back the girls if its actually true,such a miserable country
Re: Opinion: Nothing Like Kidnapped Chibok Girls by hardywaltz(m): 8:42am On Mar 20, 2015
Why do I have this feeling that it's the same Op using different monikers to praise him/herself.
Didn't even bother reading ur rubbish coz some many senior military officers' are currently in prison or facing execution over the Chibok issue so I don't need an opinion of someone sitting in Lagos to tell us why he/she thinks it's a scam or be more knowledgeable than our Military.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Nothing Like Kidnapped Chibok Girls by Whizzcute(m): 8:46am On Mar 20, 2015
hardywaltz:
Why do I have this feeling that it's the same Op using different monikers to praise him/herself.
Didn't even bother reading ur rubbish coz some many senior military officers' are currently in prison or facing execution over the Chibok issue so I don't need an opinion of someone sitting in Lagos to tell us why he/she thinks it's a scam or be more knowledgeable than our Military.
you just gave your own opinion,So allow mine to be....I'm not good in exchanging words with pple
Re: Opinion: Nothing Like Kidnapped Chibok Girls by medamillion(m): 9:14am On Mar 20, 2015
KwoiZabo:

This is politics, it is the political responsibilty of the opposition, to use the failure of the current government to campaign and tell the electorates that they can solve the problem.

Wheather crying or smiling, that is not the case.
Re: Opinion: Nothing Like Kidnapped Chibok Girls by Whizzcute(m): 9:16am On Mar 20, 2015
medamillion:
@OP, you are making the same mistake GEJ made at intial stage of this terrible event, by terming it "propaganda".

The issue on ground is not wheather their kidnap is propaganda or not. But the softhandedness of the president and his insesitivity to the issue when it first happened should be questioned.

Report has it that there was fierce battle between the millitary and Boko Haram sect for about three hours before they were finally able to whisk the girls away at gunpoint.

According to OBJ:

"The former president revealed that it took President Goodluck Jonathan 18 days to contact the governor of Borno state after the abduction.
It will be recalled that the abduction of the over 200 young girls caused a widespread international protest and demand for the girls to be brought back home".
http://toocoded.com/forum/Chibok-Girls---Obasanjo-Blasts--Federal--Government,-Says--Response-Time-To-Kidnap-Was-Slow_166.html

The chibok girls was kidnapped, we all saw the Bokoharm sect with the girls in their camp.

Please is this place Aso Rock?
You ve got a nice opinion too,but fear the country you are in,they are good in playing games
Re: Opinion: Nothing Like Kidnapped Chibok Girls by stronger: 9:23am On Mar 20, 2015
OP. . nice one!

This thread makes a lot of sense! Aren't you about a year late with your "findings" though?

Poops like you are the reason your incompetent president waited for 2 WEEKS to make a statement about the girls. because he was in a state of disbelief! And he went dancing at rallies instead.

Now tell me investigator;

**Your INCOMPETENT GOVT has ADMITTED that the girls have been found, located, almost negotiated out of captivity etc for the past 1 year! I suppose they have been dealing with ghosts right?
** Who were the girls in the Boko Haram Video? Asari Dokubo's concubines? Just like him, after seeing the video he still thinks they were imaginary!
**THE US GOVERNMENT had intelligence on the girls and gave YOUR INCOMPETENT GOVT, who in turn revealed it to Boko Haram! Were the US/UK govts dealing with ghosts!
**Your INCOMPETENT President ha said he believes the girls are still alive! Is he talking about barbie dolls? Why is your clueless president talking about YOUR "imaginary" girls?

Are you so incapable of logical reasoning? Don't you see you are a victim of the inept system we have in this country? Accept my sympathies. if you read all I have just wrote 56 more times, maybe you will comprehend it, apologise for your folly and delete this thread.

But I suspect you will come ranting about GEj till 5857676!

6 Likes

Re: Opinion: Nothing Like Kidnapped Chibok Girls by hazyfm: 9:39am On Mar 20, 2015
Whizzcute:
No Chibok girl was kidnapped, Below are simple
truths that surrounded the circumstances of the
'arrangee' chibok girls kidnap.
Truth 1 - Federal Government closed down schools
in the chibok area because it was not safe to run
schools there; The governor ask the school to
reopen.
Truth 2 - WAEC refused to conduct exams because
it was not safe for school to be on at that time. The
governor gave a guarantee in a letter to WAEC that
he has adequate security for the school. Why
Guarantee only one school. What happened to other
schools in the area.
Truth 3 - Chibok school is a mixed boy & girls
school. But on the stated day of kidnap, there was
no boys on campus and no mention of boys at all. -
So where were the boys?
Truth 4 - The Principal and other teachers live in
the school compound, they had children who also
attend classes in the same school; But on that day,
all the teachers children, the principal and their
children were not in the hostel and school
compound - So where were they, why was none of
them not kidnapped.
Truth 5 - The governor guaranteed WAEC that there
will be adequate security for the school; But on that
day, there was only 1 unarmed gate-man at the
gate. - So where were the governors security
team?

Truth 6 - We are made to understand that all the
200 girls were kidnapped. Is there any boarding
school where children live a lone without a house
master or principal or a house mistress.
Truth 7 - 200 girls would have about 400 parents or
something close. Their daughters were kidnapped,
and for days, none of the parents showed up or
made any noise or issue about it; Can this ever
happen in Nigeria.

Truth 8 - When eventually some people were
'arranged' to speak as parents to CNN, all of them at
different times and at different interviews chorused
then same teachable tone "....and the federal
government did nothing" Even the body language of
the governor of the state, whose primary
responsibility is to secure the girls, was also singing
the same chorus, and pointing accusing fingers at
the Jonathan government.

Truth 9 - When the kidnap news broke out, the first
Lady of the Federation invited the first Lady of the
affected state to a joint meeting to find solutions to
the missing girls. (Remember dere is God-o, dere is
God-o) The governor's wife refuse to attend the
meeting. Her reason was that ....'Patience wanted to
humiliate her...'; Receiving humiliation and finding
the kidnap girls, which one should have been more
important to the first lady of the governor.

Truth 10 - Uptill now, no chibok girl has been found.
If the girls have actually been kidnapped, at least
one person would have been found out of 200. The
story of someone jumping out of a moving vehicle
or escaping from the boko haram camp to the LGA
chairman's house are all deceits, because these
never happened.

Truth 11 - If boko haram actually kidnapped 250 girls,who have been taken of them of them?...i believe none of them should be less 15yrs old,So who will be responsible to buy sanitary pads,tutor them on about their womanhood,is it Shekau?

Truth 12 - If boko haram actually kidnapped 250 girls,how have they been carrying them all along especially this period our gallant soldiers have been chasing them bumper to bumper,Our soldiers have invaded many of their camps but have not yet reported any trace of a kidnapped girl,How can they have succeeded in escaping with 250 girls everytime without even displacing one?

For me ,i totally believe this is simply a crafted Propaganda

Feel free to add yours

THAT'S BECAUSE U ARE A SEMI ILLITERATE

CORRECT: NO CHIBOK GIRL WAS KIDNAPPED

BLUNDER: NO CHIBOK GIRLS WAS KIDNAPPED

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Nothing Like Kidnapped Chibok Girls by calmbabadee(m): 9:48am On Mar 20, 2015
I PRAY @OP FINDS HIS FAMILY MEMBER IN SUCH A DILEMMA IN THE NEAREST FUTURE.

ISOKAY

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Nothing Like Kidnapped Chibok Girls by medamillion(m): 9:55am On Mar 20, 2015
Whizzcute:
You ve got a nice opinion too,but fear the country you are in,they are good in playing games
It's not really a game, why must it be a game? Is this a game of death? Thousands of people internally displaced in the North, countless number of Northerners dead...nobody has been brought to book as regards this brutality.

Has the president been playing games with those lives for over 5years, until few weeks to election?

We don't need someone whose citizen's would play game on, and we don't want someone playing games with the life of the Citizens.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Nothing Like Kidnapped Chibok Girls by cocoduck: 10:37am On Mar 20, 2015
medamillion:
It's not really a game, why must it be a game? Is this a game of death? Thousands of people internally displaced in the North, countless number of Northerners dead...nobody has been brought to book as regards this brutality.

Has the president been playing games with those lives for over 5years, until few weeks to election?

We don't need someone whose citizen's would play game on, and we don't want someone playing games with the life of the Citizens.
Not even an ant was kidnapped IN cHIBOK that picture you see there is not at all different from what you see when you watch Mr Ibu and osuofia home videos, that girl that spoke does not look like she is traumatized, she is just playing a script and she is not even doing it well. so go to hell with your story, if i were GEJ I will not even utter a word to you people. Just because a South South man is president you want to bomb your fvcking smelly selves into oblivion, go ahead and die you mofos. after ruling for a whopping 40years out of 5o you greedily want you and your willing tools to rule, I careless what happens or waht Nigeria becomes but you mofos should live and let live not die.
Re: Opinion: Nothing Like Kidnapped Chibok Girls by medamillion(m): 10:40am On Mar 20, 2015
cocoduck:

Not even an ant was kidnapped IN cHIBOK that picture you see there is not at all different from what you see when you watch Mr Ibu and osuofia home videos, that girl that spoke does not look like she is traumatized, she is just playing a script and she is not even doing it well. so go to hell with your story, if i were GEJ I will not even utter a word to you people. Just because a South South man is president you want to bomb your fvcking smelly selves into oblivion, go ahead and die you mofos. after ruling for a whopping 40years out of 5o you greedily want you and your willing tools to rule, I careless what happens or waht Nigeria becomes but you mofos should live and let live not die.
Who released this guy from where he was chained?

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Nothing Like Kidnapped Chibok Girls by hopilo: 10:51am On Mar 20, 2015
Adamawa, Yobe free from Boko haram, Bornu 3 LGA remaining to be free. I will wait till Bornu state is Free. but something is telling me that it is a ....... a reserve it till then.
Re: Opinion: Nothing Like Kidnapped Chibok Girls by Whizzcute(m): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2015
medamillion:

its true though,you sound like a GMBite

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari And Aisha During Their Wedding In 1989 (PHOTO) / GRAPHIC PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Dies Trying To Escape From Malaysian Police / Be Honest, APC Never Prepared For Governance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.