Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ (4721 Views)

'Deaf & Dumb' Boko Haram With Charms & Bunch Of Keys Arrested By Soldiers (Pics) / Governor Ayodele Fayose The Murderer And Criminal PART 1 / Picture Of APGA Campain Poster Carrying Photo Of GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Caseless: 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
vedd:
"If i go to Chibok, they will just kill me" -- Pres. Jona
this always make me laugh.

1 Like

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Bigcake: 12:02am On Feb 06, 2015
GEJ till 2019
Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by CaptainAmerica1: 12:21am On Feb 06, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard.

There is nothing like WAEC results, cretin. It is SSCE results.

Moronic product of a failed education system that does not even know the name of the exams he took. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How many times did you fail SSCE before going to state poly and PDP gave you your hand-to-mouth sustenance money to be Cyber Warrior?

K.O!
[img]http://media./media/QgVdpT0URYpYA/giphy.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 06, 2015
Sagamite:

Not the best choice.

I think APC should have cultivated El Rufai or Ribadu.

That said, if I am left with the choice between the 2, I would go for Buhari.

Jonafool is the daftest president we have ever had.

https://www.nairaland.com/2132222/former-dictator-better-choice-than/2#30464241
Completely agree.

1 Like

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by CaptainAmerica1: 12:30am On Feb 06, 2015
Lemme add mine:

[size=13pt]"Terrorism is a global phenomenon, maybe its our own turn to experience it" [/size] [size=13pt]- Jonadäft[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Sagamite(m): 1:21am On Feb 06, 2015
Bigcake:
The Op is a mad dog. His father, mother, siblings and his entire family are the most useless people on earth. Enough of this insult on the President of my country. He was constitutionally elected, so you eediot of an Op should find your useless self in the anus of a he-goat. You really disgust me. Make your point but dont insult the President. Any attempt to insult the President will be followed with an appropriate response.

Your entire family and lineage are fuuktards.

Na petrol trailer accident go wipe una out in 2015.

Say "Amen".

5 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Bigcake: 3:39am On Feb 06, 2015
Sagamite:

My entire family and lineage are fuuktards.

Na petrol trailer accident go wipe dem out in 2015.

Say "Amen".

1 Like

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by edi287: 3:52am On Feb 06, 2015
Sagamite:

Not the best choice.

I think APC should have cultivated El Rufai or Ribadu.

That said, if I am left with the choice between the 2, I would go for Buhari.

Jonafool is the daftest president we have ever had.

https://www.nairaland.com/2132222/former-dictator-better-choice-than/2#30464241
Or Kwamkwaso.
APC would've won no contest if they had one of those three as presidential candidate.
Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by francizy(m): 8:37am On Feb 06, 2015
Sagamite:
This thread is to expose how corrupt, dumb, clueless and incompetent GEJ is.

Please feel free to add your own recollections of the stupidity we have experienced from this daftest ever President of Nigeria.

Please call him President as that is his official title. NEVER call him a "leader".

GEJ
Jonathan was quoted to have said he could not crush the Boko Haram Islamic sect because “they are our siblings and you cannot set the army to wipe out your family”.

He announced peace deal with Boko Haram only for Boko Haram to continue their slaughter. The man is so daft; he got scammed by into public humiliation by Boko Haram.

Caught carrying money in suitcase of private jet of a pastor, Oritseajefor, to SA.

For 2 weeks, he ignored that over 200 young girls were kidnapped by terrorist and went dancing on a campaign platform.

Sacked Sanusi for exposing corruption in NNPC.

Refused to sack Oduah for corruption but instead took her with him to Israel where he asked the criminal pastor, Oritseajefor, to pray for her.

Gave Presidential pardon Alamieyesegha who is shameless and unrepentant of his crimes.

Made a criminal being sought by the US the head of PDP in the South West.

Wasted all the money being saved in foreign reserves for hard times and now when we need the money, we don’t have any.

During his campaign in Enugu, stated “how much did Jim Nwobodo stole ....money not up to the price of a peugeot....and Buhari regime sent him to jail...is that good enough?....The crowd yelled Nooooo....”

When asked to comment about the Gbagbo vs Ouattara election issue in Ivory Coast in 2011, all the dumb foooool could say was "Even the mouth and tongue do quarrel, so also do husband and wife. So, let us give more time and I hope we shall resolve the issue amicably at the end of the day".

OP you tried but I was expecting you to mention Prof Berth and how he was made to resign as power minister because he was stepping on political and NEPA/PHCN officials toes. He was a very competent Power and Steel minister and a man of integrity who made his intentions open to the public but was made to resign. A man who made Nigerians experience some fare share of power supply and instead of applauding him, some Nigerians and the generator importers criticized his actions and he was made to resign.

In Nigeria, it seems like you are only celebrated when you are anti-masses but tormented when you are credible and mean well for the country. People like Prof Berth will contest as President but tribalism will still make him loose. We still have a long way to go in this country...

From my last paragraph, I can boldly tell you that we the masses are our biggest problems and not even the politicians. If we reject tribal sentiments, political thurgry, change our individual corrupt motives, vote for the most credible of persons, see other religions as acceptable and a way of life of life of our brothers from other parts of the country, and many more, then this country will move forward.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Gamesmart: 11:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
"If you put a goat where yam is, it will eat it. If you put people where money is, they’ll steal it." - Goodluck Jonathan

Saharareporters said all that is needed to be said well:

"On the criticism that his government is not committed to curbing corruption, the President went on a homily of the “goat and yam”. Don’t start wondering where Jesus Christ narrated this parable in the Bible. You will only find it in the transcript of the President’s chat. It is the President’s own construct to justify his belief that it is normal for people to steal and cheat unless you take away the opportunity away from them. Not being corrupt is for lack of opportunity; not a result of any enduring personal commitment to the values of basic honesty or a moral resolve to act right for social good."

Afterall, corruption is not stealing.

3 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Ilekeh(f): 12:00am On Feb 18, 2015
Sagamite, I don miss your posts o
Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Ikengawo: 12:05am On Feb 18, 2015

incase you forgot
Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Kedam(m): 12:17am On Feb 18, 2015
Caseless:
Jonathan was quoted to have said he could not crush the Boko Haram Islamic sect because “they are our siblings and you cannot set the army to wipe out your family”.

The lunatic made the statement above and I'm wondering why Apd has not made it part of their advert in order to make people see gen for what he's- clueless.
why are u too slow?
Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Gamesmart: 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ikengawo:

incase you forgot

Forgot what?
Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Gamesmart: 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Gamesmart: 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
GEJ appointed the illiterate and un-qualified wife of a convicted criminal the head of anti-drug trafficking agency (NDLEA).
Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Gamesmart: 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Gamesmart: 10:17am On Mar 24, 2015
He helped a convicted criminal and former Petroleum Minister, Dan Etete, collect his corruption loot of $1.1bn from IOC.

Out of this, $800m was given to Etete and GEJ & other crooks took a $300m commission.
Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by aariwa(m): 10:36am On Mar 24, 2015
he removed bolaji abdulahi a man wjo brought happiness to. 170m Nigerians by stabilizing NFF perennial crisis and thereby winning nation cup u 17 world cup etc because of politics
Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Iykenuwa(m): 6:28am On Oct 06, 2021
donsmall94:
To avoid continuity of all this
#Sai Buhari
#Change is here
For Good governance

Kindly provide update, this is six years later.

3 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by mightyhaze: 6:33am On Oct 06, 2021
Iykenuwa:

Kindly provide update, this is six years later.
mouth dey again to talk? grin

Dollar is almost 600 naira.. from 180naira just 6 years ago

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Great2017: 6:39am On Oct 06, 2021
Gamesmart:
GEJ appointed the illiterate and un-qualified wife of a convicted criminal the head of anti-drug trafficking agency (NDLEA).
Six years down the lane, how are you and your kindred enjoying the government you brought to power?

5 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Danjikanbauchi: 8:31am On Oct 06, 2021
All those Monikas are on the run now. Most of them have been declared wanted by loan companies because they couldn't pay their 20000 naira loan they borrow to eat.

2 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Gamesmart: 11:20am On Oct 06, 2021
Great2017:

Six years down the lane, how are you and your kindred enjoying the government you brought to power?

And your point is?

Jonnadaft would have been better?
Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Great2017: 11:39am On Oct 06, 2021
Gamesmart:

And your point is?

Jonnadaft would have been better?

My point is that your choice of Buhari over Jonathan was based on hatred.

How on earth would you have preferred an old and senile jackboot over anyone who is not except for hatred?

I hope you and your kindred are enjoying your choice: extreme nepotism, insecurity, unprecedented unemployment rate, extreme poverty, weak naira value, abysmal economy, extreme division, unprecedented banditry, and unprecedented borrowing.

Bury your head in shame!

A Dollar was 197 Naira in 2015. Your choice made it about 600 Naira.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by SSPX2(m): 11:53am On Oct 06, 2021
i like this thread the fools are bearing the cost

3 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Gamesmart: 11:59am On Oct 06, 2021
Great2017:

My point is that your choice of Buhari over Jonathan was based on hatred.

How on earth would you have preferred an old and senile jackboot over anyone who is not except for hatred?

I hope you and your kindred are enjoying your choice: extreme nepotism, insecurity, unprecedented unemployment rate, extreme poverty, weak naira value, abysmal economy, extreme division, unprecedented banditry, and unprecedented borrowing.

Bury your head in shame!

A Dollar was 197 Naira in 2015. Your choice made it about 600 Naira.

Then you are a pure cretin!

My choice of Buhari over Jonnadaft was a choice of:

Strong personality, high integrity, mediocre competence and low IQ vs Weak personality, highly corrupt, low competence and low IQ

It was a Lose-Lose deal, and I knew that, but the former was a lower loss and has proven that the perception of "mediocre competence" was wrong.

Only cretins like you come to the conclusion it was based on "hatred" or "jealousy". It is the way low IQ black monkeys reason!

Your Jonnadaft destroyed the economy and institutions with his cluelessness, corruption and weakness. I would not leave my country to be run by gangsters and a market woman that both dominate a cretin that was said to possess a "PhD" and should have been their leader at work and home respectively.

You further espoused your stupidity with your foolish "dollar devaluation" comparison. You obviously don't have the IQ to be dabbling in that.

1 Like

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Great2017: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
Gamesmart:

Strong personality, high integrity, mediocre competence and low IQ vs Weak personality, highly corrupt, low competence and low IQ

It was a Lose-Lose deal, and I knew that, but the former was a lower loss and has proven that the perception of "mediocre competence" was wrong.

Only cretins like you come to the conclusion it was based on "hatred" or "jealousy". Your Jonnadaft destroyed the economy and institutions with his cluelessness, corruption and weakness. I would not leave my country to be run by gangsters and a market woman that both dominate a cretin that they said has a "PhD".

You further espoused your stupidity with your foolish "dollar valuation" comparison. You obviously don't have the IQ to be dabbling in that.

I hope you and your kindred are enjoying the strong personality, high integrity, competence and high IQ that you suddenly found in Mr Buhari

You were not only wrong in the areas of competence and mediocrity. You were wrong in all the yardsticks including the areas of integrity and corruption.

I challenge you to prove Buhari's integrity when his medical tourism overseas is second to none.

Your hypocrisy is nauseating. You would not vote for cluelessness, corruption and weakness, yet, you chose senility which is far worse. There were other candidates, why did you not vote for them? Was Buhari also better?

Buhari is not new to us. His antecedents were enough to inform your intelligence that he would plunge Nigeria into a failed nation. His senility was also enough to inform your intelligence that he lacked the capacity to make the nation better.

I make informed decision. That is where I am different from you. The Buhari that contested against other aspirants in 2015 cannot even lead a street. He was worse than every other contestants because of his senility.

I hope you are enjoying your "Mr Senility".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Douglaufuoma(m): 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2021
under goodluck Nigeria was te third world growing economy, can u say that now. name one part of Bornu that is save, school children kidnapping is now normal, was it so under goodluck. what of nepa bill, i can remember the highest nepa we paid in my compound was 1500 naira and better power supply, but now even with 8k no light. a bag o foreign rice was 6k, while 3k for local 2015 may. what of now. farmers can go and farm without fear, but now. people were scared to attack force personnel, but now. let me not talk of loan upon loan with nothing to show for it. or dollar to naira, 2015 may 190 naira to one dollar, but now. or the way politicians steal money without fear if u are ask ur give one childish execuse and everything is history. hmmmmmmmm, even if u cannot say the true, let ur heart judge u.

Gamesmart:

Only cretins like you come to the conclusion it was based on "hatred" or "jealousy". It is the way low IQ black monkeys reason!

Your Jonnadaft destroyed the economy and institutions with his cluelessness, corruption and weakness. I would not leave my country to be run by gangsters and a market woman that both dominate a cretin that was said to possess a "PhD" and should have been their leader at work and home respectively.

You further espoused your stupidity with your foolish "dollar devaluation" comparison. You obviously don't have the IQ to be dabbling in that.

3 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by baralatie(m): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
Mehn!
You just brought up those wonderful ,members on this forums who thought they made sense back then!
They have vamos!

2 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by baralatie(m): 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2021
Abeg where is that dude called passing shot?

2 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Gamesmart: 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
Great2017:

I hope you and your kindred are enjoying the strong personality, high integrity, competence and high IQ that you suddenly found in Mr Buhari

You were not only wrong in the areas of competence and mediocrity. You were wrong in all the yardsticks including the areas of integrity and corruption.

I challenge you to prove Buhari's integrity when his medical tourism overseas is second to none.

Your hypocrisy is nauseating. You would not vote for cluelessness, corruption and weakness, yet, you chose senility which is far worse. There were other candidates, why did you not vote for them? Was Buhari also better?

Buhari is not new to us. His antecedents were enough to inform your intelligence that he would plunge Nigeria into a failed nation. His senility was also enough to inform your intelligence that he lacked the capacity to make the nation better.

I make informed decision. That is where I am different from you. The Buhari that contested against other aspirants in 2015 cannot even lead a street. He was worse than every other contestants because of his senility.

I hope you are enjoying your "Mr Senility".

You are a pure moooron!

I was not wrong.

So you struggle with reading in English and you want to discuss Naira devaluation?

You think such discussions are for black monkeys like you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Pictures Of Diezani's 37 Million Dollars Property Siezed By EFCC / Is It True Dim Emeka Ojukwu Contested Senate Election And Lost? / BREAKING: Oshiomhole Gets The 2/3 Majority He Needs (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.