Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Can A Single Lady In Her 20s Stay 4year Without Sex? Advice Needed!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Single Lady In Her 20s Stay 4year Without Sex? Advice Needed!!! (1607 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) / 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s / How To Give A Woman MouthAction – Advice From A Girl For Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Single Lady In Her 20s Stay 4year Without Sex? Advice Needed!!! by linconoyee: 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
Though it possible if it was a virgin. But it's not.
Pls nairalander, i need your advice. I beleive there is a lot of fox here that know more than me, and have more experience than I do.Have been dating my gf 7year now, she's my first love up till date, she lost her virginity from me, i love her and she loves me. But thats not the issue. The issue is, have been in abroad two years now, which I don't even think of coming home in the next three year. Even before I left naija, she has been cheating on me, but I don't care, when I got here, i heard a lot of information about her, which she also revealed to me to be true, but I still went ahead and forgive her and she promise she's not going back to all those shit anymore
But I won't lie, am confused, I don't want to disappoint her and I don't want her to hurt me. pls advice me. Thanks
Re: Can A Single Lady In Her 20s Stay 4year Without Sex? Advice Needed!!! by Chidonc(m): 11:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
If u ask meeeeeee, na who I go ask ?
Re: Can A Single Lady In Her 20s Stay 4year Without Sex? Advice Needed!!! by ronald4lif(m): 11:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hello, you are not in Nigeria and you don't have intentions of visiting in the next three years? She will be dating other men, and hoping to even get married before then. Hard to swallow but true.

She was already cheating whilst you were in Nigeria and you thing she ll stop now you are not around and won't be visiting anytime soon? This is almost an impossibility

You have been dating her for 7years? Let's assume she was 18 when you both started dating, plus the 7 years of the relationship, this would bring her age to about 25. Although she could have been less younger than 18 or even more but adding 3 more years which you are hoping to visit, and not even certain, then she ll be around 28. How possible is it that with the societal pressure facing the Nigerian woman to get married that she ll be willing to risk waiting you to return.

Bro, my sincere advise to you is to move on with your life and forget this girl to avoid stories that touch. I am sure when you put up with the relationship you are expected to be giving her monthly allawee and this may end up a waste if she's cheating about or even get married before you are settled abroad. Such relationship are a great recipe to heart breaks. I would have had a different opinion if you were willing to visit Nigeria at least once a year.

This is my opinion but do what says your convinctions
Re: Can A Single Lady In Her 20s Stay 4year Without Sex? Advice Needed!!! by linconoyee: 11:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
Chidonc:
If u ask meeeeeee, na who I go ask ?
Bro no joke, just say your mind, if u we're me, what u gonna do?
Re: Can A Single Lady In Her 20s Stay 4year Without Sex? Advice Needed!!! by BreezyRita(f): 11:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
Its folks, not fox! Lost virginity to me, nit from me! Ah!

You already told us what you believe. Wetin we go talk again?
Re: Can A Single Lady In Her 20s Stay 4year Without Sex? Advice Needed!!! by linconoyee: 11:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
BreezyRita:
Its folks, not fox! Lost virginity to me, nit from me! Ah!

You already told us what you believe. Wetin we go talk again?
Lolz, thanks for the correction, just say ur mind ok
Re: Can A Single Lady In Her 20s Stay 4year Without Sex? Advice Needed!!! by xpac01(m): 11:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
The more i read through your post, the more confusing it turns out to be. . . . Urrmm. . . Iii. . . I yes its it was on sunday.
What am I saying sef? OP please come again.
Re: Can A Single Lady In Her 20s Stay 4year Without Sex? Advice Needed!!! by EDhims(m): 12:00am On Feb 06, 2015
yes...its easier for ladies to stay away from sex Dan guys

but if u need tips on how to go about it
tip1: keep ur pubic hair overgrown but b mindful of animals invading a new forest grin
Re: Can A Single Lady In Her 20s Stay 4year Without Sex? Advice Needed!!! by linconoyee: 12:02am On Feb 06, 2015
ronald4lif:
Hello, you are not in Nigeria and you don't have intentions of visiting in the next three years? She will be dating other men, and hoping to even get married before then. Hard to swallow but true.

She was already cheating whilst you were in Nigeria and you thing she ll stop now you are not around and won't be visiting anytime soon? This is almost an impossibility

You have been dating her for 7years? Let's assume she was 18 when you both started dating, plus the 7 years of the relationship, this would bring her age to about 25. Although she could have been less younger than 18 or even more but adding 3 more years which you are hoping to visit, and not even certain, then she ll be around 28. How possible is it that with the societal pressure facing the Nigerian woman to get married that she ll be willing to risk waiting you to return.

Bro, my sincere advise to you is to move on with your life and forget this girl to avoid stories that touch. I am sure when you put up with the relationship you are expected to be giving her monthly allawee and this may end up a waste if she's cheating about or even get married before you are settled abroad. Such relationship are a great recipe to heart breaks. I would have had a different opinion if you were willing to visit Nigeria at least once a year.

This is my opinion but do what says your convinctions

Nice one, thanks bro, i know it's a lie that's very far beyond the truth. what is baffling my mind is about me parent and relative, calling me time to time and asking of her.
Re: Can A Single Lady In Her 20s Stay 4year Without Sex? Advice Needed!!! by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 06, 2015
linconoyee:
Though it possible if it was a virgin. But it's not.
Pls nairalander, i need your advice. I beleive there is a lot of fox here that know more than me, and have more experience than I do.Have been dating my gf 7year now, she's my first love up till date, she lost her virginity from me, i love her and she loves me. But thats not the issue. The issue is, have been in abroad two years now, which I don't even think of coming home in the next three year. Even before I left naija, she has been cheating on me, but I don't care, when I got here, i heard a lot of information about her, which she also revealed to me to be true, but I still went ahead and forgive her and she promise she's not going back to all those shit anymore
But I won't lie, am confused, I don't want to disappoint her and I don't want her to hurt me. pls advice me. Thanks

Fox , we done turn animal kingdom ni .Even person wey dey burundi self go type say him dey abroad .
Re: Can A Single Lady In Her 20s Stay 4year Without Sex? Advice Needed!!! by Fairgodwin(m): 12:04am On Feb 06, 2015
linconoyee:

Lolz, thanks for the correction, just say ur mind ok

Botei?
Re: Can A Single Lady In Her 20s Stay 4year Without Sex? Advice Needed!!! by linconoyee: 12:06am On Feb 06, 2015
EDhims:
yes...its easier for ladies to stay away from sex Dan guys

but if u need tips on how to go about it
tip1: keep ur pubic hair overgrown but b mindful of animals invading a new forest grin
Make that clear enough
Re: Can A Single Lady In Her 20s Stay 4year Without Sex? Advice Needed!!! by ronald4lif(m): 12:07am On Feb 06, 2015
linconoyee:

Nice one, thanks bro, i know it's a lie that's very far beyond the truth. what is baffling my mind is about me parent and relative, calling me time to time and asking of her.

This is your life, your decision. Whoever you marry you are the one expected to live with the person so it should be your prerogative alone. All the best
Re: Can A Single Lady In Her 20s Stay 4year Without Sex? Advice Needed!!! by linconoyee: 12:08am On Feb 06, 2015
Alexpissu:

Fox , we done turn animal kingdom ni .Even person wey dey burundi self go type say him dey abroad .

Is not a most for u to comment, it's late already, go and sleep. And moreover, if u travel from Nigeria to Ghana, that's Abroad ok. Not until u go UK, USA

1 Like

Re: Can A Single Lady In Her 20s Stay 4year Without Sex? Advice Needed!!! by linconoyee: 12:09am On Feb 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

This is your life, your decision. Whoever you marry you are the one expected to live with the person so it should be your prerogative alone. All the best

Nice man
Re: Can A Single Lady In Her 20s Stay 4year Without Sex? Advice Needed!!! by ronald4lif(m): 12:11am On Feb 06, 2015
linconoyee:

Nice man

You are welcome fam smiley
Re: Can A Single Lady In Her 20s Stay 4year Without Sex? Advice Needed!!! by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 06, 2015
linconoyee:

Is not a most for u to comment, it's late already, go and sleep. And moreover, if u travel from Nigeria to Ghana, that's Abroad ok. Not until u go UK, USA

I wish you no harm, but it would have been much better if you had never lived.
Re: Can A Single Lady In Her 20s Stay 4year Without Sex? Advice Needed!!! by Chidonc(m): 12:27am On Feb 06, 2015
linconoyee:

Bro no joke, just say your mind, if u we're me, what u gonna do?

My guy, the truth is dat if she was cheatin on u while u were around, I doubt if she won't b cheatin on u while u are away
Re: Can A Single Lady In Her 20s Stay 4year Without Sex? Advice Needed!!! by sheabutter1: 12:51am On Feb 06, 2015
It really depends on how strong you are . is easy if you have never had sex before. Not easy if you have already experienced it.
Besides :

Have you heard of Shea butter. A Natural
product. Good for the smoothness of Skins and
healthy hair, treatment of stretch mark and
control of dry skin. For your home delivery from
our online store. Visit. : http:// www . konga.com/
concepticalsheabutter

Please rearrange the start of the website. By closing the space.
Re: Can A Single Lady In Her 20s Stay 4year Without Sex? Advice Needed!!! by Afrok(m): 2:55am On Feb 06, 2015
Op u've been hurting her by dating her for 7years now and still planning to add another 3years to it before possibly marrying her.

Don't worry sir, U wouldn't need to disappoint her after she sends her wedding invitation card to U. Damn... The lady must be really young to have wasted 7years with U and still be in her twenties, abii U started dating her at d age of 15? shocked.

Op, U don't need to waste her time this much coz U don't equally need heaven and earth to marry a lady, she's under alot of pressure and cheating on U is enough reasons for U to either QUIT or MARRY HER ASAP.
Re: Can A Single Lady In Her 20s Stay 4year Without Sex? Advice Needed!!! by kponkedenge(m): 2:57am On Feb 06, 2015
Of course why not

In another news

Do you have what it takes to become the next face of santa studio?

Follow the link below.

www.nairaland.com/2132165/face-santa-studio-beauty-pageant#30459501

(1) (Reply)

50 Things EVERY Girl In Her 20s Needs To STOP Doing / How Can I Bring This Lady Back / Meet The 76 Yrs.rich And Oldest Bachelor In south-east Nigeria..*photos*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.