Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,066 members, 7,814,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Help Me!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me!!!!!!! (908 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me!!!!!!! by Penuelseun(m): 7:23am On Feb 06, 2015
i am totally confused now coz I don't know what to do, I have a girl that I dated sumtime in last year when she came to my town for her teaching practice, we have to suspend our relationship coz she went back to school to complete her education & since then our relationship has grown colder each passing day, but what just came as a big surprise was that this girl came to my house last week with a baby claiming that she got pregnant for me before she left for school & that the baby is mine. I asked her why she didn't deem it right to inform me to which she said that she just wanted to make it a surprise, I am just angry &confused at the same time confused coz who surprises some1 with a baby. Plz help me out guys coz I just don't know what to do
Re: Help Me!!!!!!! by CircleOfWilis: 7:30am On Feb 06, 2015
Penuelseun:
i am totally confused now coz I don't know what to do, I have a girl that I dated sumtime in last year when she came to my town for her teaching practice, we have to suspend our relationship coz she went back to school to complete her education & since then our relationship has grown colder each passing day, but what just came as a big surprise was that this girl came to my house last week with a baby claiming that she got pregnant for me before she left for school & that the baby is mine. I asked her why she didn't deem it right to inform me to which she said that she just wanted to make it a surprise, I am just angry &confused at the same time confused coz who surprises some1 with a baby. Plz help me out guys coz I just don't know what to do
do nothing, just vote GMB, he will help u treat her fvck up
Re: Help Me!!!!!!! by LagosBoi2(m): 7:36am On Feb 06, 2015
So you can't calculate 9 months, If you have money go do DNA, I don't think the child is yours, you should have been informed.

My ex told me she was pregnant for me while we were dating and i said she should make her choice and let me know what she wants us to do, she came back to me with a fake receipt that she has aborted, not long after we seperated and after 9months to that time she gave birth to another man and after a year looking at the girl pictures on facebook, she looks exactly like me, I showed some of my friends without second thought they confirmed the girl to be my cabon copy.

Guy, things dey happen for picken matter
Re: Help Me!!!!!!! by aristocrazzy: 7:44am On Feb 06, 2015
Guy that b#tch is playing a prank on you. Believe me. But be prepared for the unexpected.
Re: Help Me!!!!!!! by elantraceey(f): 8:02am On Feb 06, 2015
Go for a DNA , , Who surprises someone with a child?

(1) (Reply)

Groom Price / Common Relationship Habits We Need To Work On. / Questions You Should Answer Before Thinking Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.