Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie (33498 Views)

(screenshot) Civilian President Vs Ex Military President (review) / Queen Elizabeth Meet Oba Of Lagos In Style And The Civilian President Of Nigeria / Jonathan Is Last Civilian President —prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by jimbod19: 10:58am On Feb 06, 2015
One god=many prophecies=many prophets=same message!
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by harbarzzy(m): 10:59am On Feb 06, 2015
Ogoro pastors too much dis days..u sha want make we know u!
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by kuzee(m): 11:00am On Feb 06, 2015
Buhari has a mission impose on him
what could it be?
Islamize Nigeria?
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Saucekide25(m): 11:00am On Feb 06, 2015
Get up to #5000 discounts and Swift Delivery when you order items on Jumia.com[Pay on Delivery]...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by harbarzzy(m): 11:02am On Feb 06, 2015
Since dey invented orjin, pastors and alfas av started drinking.,no be Alcohol nah juice! Lolzzz
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by bola4dprec(m): 11:02am On Feb 06, 2015
midolian:
Anoda madman on the loose

..But OP, why is it that most of ur topics haz to do with prophecies?
OP most be Satanist

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Elan83(m): 11:03am On Feb 06, 2015
dguyindcorner:
Below is my own prophecy

WHEN ARSENAL AND TOTTENHAM PLAYS ON SATURDAY, IF NONE OF THE TEAMS WINS BEFORE 90MINS THEN THE MATCH WILL END IN DRAW

He who have ears let him hear!!!

CEO assciation of mad men & women of Nig.
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by watchindelta(m): 11:03am On Feb 06, 2015
must we fight before will go our Seperate way grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Toongexa(m): 11:03am On Feb 06, 2015
No!

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by piagetskinner(m): 11:03am On Feb 06, 2015
Nigeria will not split...we are far better off together, than we would ever be, splitted#

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 06, 2015
Adriel50:
Please say a prayer for R

It is wrong to reveal a person's status...positive or negative, in public.

If you have any problem with the person that is annoying you, or that you feel has betrayed you....there are civilsed ways to sort it out.

@OP.

The interesting thing about these prophets....whether the prophecy....is that they all seem to be aiming for their 15 minutes of fame.

All those hailing the prophet....better stop it. You have never lived in a war situation....and you are calling for one.? Do you want Somalia or Rwanda to repeat itself here?

Nigerians....better pray for Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:05am On Feb 06, 2015
Prophecy of confusion.
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by midolian(m): 11:06am On Feb 06, 2015
kuzee:

guy just sharrap
you are indeed the mad man here..
even though you gotta respect ur elders..

if someone calls ur father a mad man.. how yu go feel.. most of my post I kept calling all these peeps mad Men.. well I regret my actions. .
so just lock up.. if so call Nathan and Elijah a mad man too
just get a life and stop posting rubbish here..
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by lastmessenger: 11:07am On Feb 06, 2015
Biafra, oduduwa and Northern Nigeria. Won't it be better this way? Be sincere seeing we don't like each other.
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by griffinboy(m): 11:09am On Feb 06, 2015
Griffin will not allow disintegration in Nigeria but will only eliminate our corrupt leaders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by rexbuton: 11:09am On Feb 06, 2015
Disintegration.. that is what we all need! We are tired of rulers being forced on us
Down with Biafra
Down with Oduduwa
Down with Arewa

Those warmongers would have a bitter taste in their mouths afterwards
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by neighbourhud: 11:10am On Feb 06, 2015
Emytexboy:
"Do not despise the word of prophecy; I encourage whosoever reads or hears these prophecies to believe them and offer praises to God as each comes to fulfillment."

This one is strong grin to "offer praise to God" for bringing war abi wetin? Why not ask us to pray to avoid it? Na wa o
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by 9jatatafo(m): 11:11am On Feb 06, 2015
Somebody don smoke dry garri mixed with dry pepper with charcoal. Tai! Tai!! Tai!!!
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by psucc(m): 11:11am On Feb 06, 2015
OK!
I prefer we break in peace since being together had been a curse.
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by EnigmAries(m): 11:11am On Feb 06, 2015
This election will not disintegrate this country. There will be crisis, but it shall pass. What I know for sure is that, a northerner-most certainly Buhari- will preside over the disintegration of Nigeria and the trouble and secession will start from his own region. Let no one deceive you, Buhari will rule again even if it's for a day.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Emmy2019: 11:13am On Feb 06, 2015
mr.Griffinboy why always this scary pix of yours. though ur words make sense all time
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Emmy2019: 11:13am On Feb 06, 2015
mr.Griffinboy why always this scary pix of yours. though ur words make sense all time
griffinboy:
Griffin will not allow disintegration in Nigeria but will only eliminate our corrupt leaders.
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 06, 2015
lastmessenger:
Biafra, oduduwa and Northern Nigeria. Won't it be better this way? Be sincere seeing we don't like each other.

You think the division will stop there? Or that it would be peaceful?

Keep dreaming.!
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by pirooalen0m: 11:16am On Feb 06, 2015
Nonsense...... Why only negative prophecies..... angry.

God is a Good God, so he has good Plans for Nigeria........ No Crisis No War No dividing of the Nation....

One day Boko Haram will be a story of the Past....

Sai Buhari........

Bye Bye to Bad Luck..... grin
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 06, 2015
Never you downgrade a prophet because it's written. .......

when all of us trying to put fuel in a flame. ..what do you expect. .........

Believe that when ever it starts all the southern will answer BIAFRA whether you like it or not. ......
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by tonytony208(m): 11:19am On Feb 06, 2015
midolian:
Anoda madman on the loose

..But OP, why is it that most of ur topics haz to do with prophecies?

i am yoruba and as for me, this prophecy is a welcome development. Let we yorubas stop depending on crude oil and go back to agriculture. I believe we can rule the world via agriculture.

God Bless Oduduwa Republic!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by lastmessenger: 11:20am On Feb 06, 2015
bushdoc9919:

You think the division will stop there? Or that it would be peaceful?

Keep dreaming.!
we would be better off. Only that we don't see the obvious truth. Meanwhile let the deceit continue until the time bomb explode.
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by notoriousbabe: 11:20am On Feb 06, 2015
I smell lies. He wants to be noticed and settled
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 06, 2015
This man is a predictor like me not a prophet, because I predicted and have been saying this since more than two year now. The coup will be an organized one by the ruling party PDP, meaning that GEJ will willingly hand over to the military to be retrieved back but my fear is that there be a counter coup, already military is presently divided.........
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by scobaba: 11:21am On Feb 06, 2015
na OP gan be the prophet.
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 06, 2015

Believe that when ever it starts all the southern will answer BIAFRA whether you like it or not. ......

undecided
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 06, 2015

undecided.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday / Matawalle: Powerful Politicians In Aso Rock Sabotaging The War Against Banditry / 19 Years After, My University Not Yet Standing – Former VP, Atiku Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.