Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,818 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie (33475 Views)

(screenshot) Civilian President Vs Ex Military President (review) / Queen Elizabeth Meet Oba Of Lagos In Style And The Civilian President Of Nigeria / Jonathan Is Last Civilian President —prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Emytexboy(m): 8:12am On Feb 06, 2015
Predicts interim govt . Nigeria to split in three

Royal House of David Ministry’s Prophet Godfrey Gbujie yesterday said President Goodluck Jonathan will be the last civilian president to rule Nigeria before another civil war breaks out.

He said the nation “is at the crossroads of the last phase of 20 years reign of demons beginning from 1995-2015.”

The prophet, who claimed to have predicted the deaths of former military ruler, Gen. Sani Abacha and President Shehu Yar’Adua, told newsmen in Owerri that neither Gen. Muhammadu Buhari nor Goodluck Jonathan would be president in 2015.

“Buhari has a mission divinely imposed on him, but he shall not rule this country again; even if he wins, God has not determined him to find His favour. Jonathan is the last elected president of this country,” he stressed.

He refuted the possibility of military take-over, saying no military coup will succeed against the Jonathan administration.

However, he said [b]“a loyal military commander will form interim government as there is going to be temporary vacancy in Aso Rock,” [/b]adding that head of the interim government would convene a national peace conference.

According to him, another crisis would erupt from the North, which will be led by two generals. “The two generals will emerge to lead a war from the North, which will eventually lead to the emergence of a young man from the East, who shall be chief peace mediator for the nation at the time of national crisis.”

The prophet, who claimed that God was angry at Nigeria and its rulers, said his vision reveals “the very bloody civil crises, which the Omnipotent God has decreed and is about to bring upon Nigeria.

“The nation has been condemned to geo-political disintegration and three independent nations shall emerge from her ruins. Biafra shall be re-established and Oduduwa nation shall emerge while the Northern Nigeria might prefer to answer Republic of Northern Nigeria at the time.”

He warned: “Do not despise the word of prophecy; I encourage whosoever reads or hears these prophecies to believe them and offer praises to God as each comes to fulfillment.”

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/jonathan-is-last-civilian-president-prophet/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by midolian(m): 8:22am On Feb 06, 2015
Anoda madman on the loose

..But OP, why is it that most of ur topics haz to do with prophecies?

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by blackfase(m): 8:22am On Feb 06, 2015
Hmmmm....this one serious o. But why so many different prophesies nah? Which one we go come bliv now. Naija and confusion. Theres truckload of confusion already in the land. We really can do without another right now.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by kettykin: 8:23am On Feb 06, 2015
The end of Nigeria was in 2014

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by clevvermind(m): 8:28am On Feb 06, 2015
Nigeria will not break. don't mind this hungry false prophet.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by clevvermind(m): 8:28am On Feb 06, 2015
false prophets everywhere. we should beware of this end time false prophet.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by teemanbastos(m): 8:31am On Feb 06, 2015
midolian:
Anoda madman on the loose
grin grin grin grin laugh dun tear my belle grin grin grin.

*hol am,hol am b4 e enta market... Brinq d chain, fast ... Oya lash am wid d holy cane* grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Emytexboy(m): 8:31am On Feb 06, 2015
it's going to fulfill
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Emytexboy(m): 8:33am On Feb 06, 2015
clevvermind:
Nigeria will not break. don't mind this hungry false prophet.
what's this one saying nah

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by PentiumPro(f): 8:33am On Feb 06, 2015
hungry thieving pastor.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Emytexboy(m): 8:34am On Feb 06, 2015
kettykin:
The end of Nigeria was in 2014
ofcourse it is!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Emytexboy(m): 8:36am On Feb 06, 2015
PentiumPro:
hungry thieving pastor.
you don chop bellyful? you predict your own
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by PentiumPro(f): 8:37am On Feb 06, 2015
Emytexboy:

you don chop bellyful? you predict your own
Are you his church member? mugu.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by clevvermind(m): 8:39am On Feb 06, 2015
Emytexboy:

what's this one saying nah
don't you understand english?

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Emytexboy(m): 8:40am On Feb 06, 2015
clevvermind:
don't you understand english?
no teach me, English master

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Emytexboy(m): 8:41am On Feb 06, 2015
PentiumPro:

Are you his church member? mugu.
am not a church member, Mumu!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Skako(m): 8:42am On Feb 06, 2015
Mad prophect on prophecy
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by PentiumPro(f): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2015
Emytexboy:

am not a church member, Mumu!
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by delishpot: 8:43am On Feb 06, 2015
I dey fear for naija now o.
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Katier00(f): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2015
Man of God ke? Anyway let me not waste my time writing, shebi we don enter february, 8days to go. Lets see whose God we will fellow

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by KanwuliaJara: 8:43am On Feb 06, 2015
Exactly!
BUHARI na MILITARY! kiss

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by clevvermind(m): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2015
Emytexboy:

no teach me, English master
na you sabi.
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by enoqueen: 8:46am On Feb 06, 2015
he be like say na to de go my village jeje.

I dey fear o.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by simplemach(m): 8:47am On Feb 06, 2015
Hmmmmmm. inasmuchas prophecies differ, i still suggest and insist that everybody watch it as the elections draw closer. There is sense in every senselessness.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Emytexboy(m): 8:49am On Feb 06, 2015
[quote author=PentiumPro post=30473547][/quote]
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 06, 2015
Give us date dear prophet. When will this armageddon of Nigeria start?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Emytexboy(m): 8:52am On Feb 06, 2015
clevvermind:
na you sabi.
u no sabi again?
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Emytexboy(m): 8:54am On Feb 06, 2015
No10:
Give us date dear prophet. When will this armageddon of Nigeria start?
did Joshua give u date?
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Emytexboy(m): 8:55am On Feb 06, 2015
Mod! do the normal thing which is right
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by VcStunner(m): 9:03am On Feb 06, 2015
Well I have had similar revelations too especially after like two wraps of jumbo SK's. Now I see why Terry G no longer have current tracks, seems this prophets have laid hands on main supplies. Buh dats absolutely non of my business. Truth is, I don't see what dey see right now cuz we are not on d same page right now smiley God bless our president, God bless Nigeria, God bless us all!!

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 06, 2015
Emytexboy:

did Joshua give u date?
Joshua predicted Nigeria's disintegration too?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Emytexboy(m): 9:07am On Feb 06, 2015
someone above me is not normal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Soldiers Wounded As Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists From Borno. Photos / Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket / Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.