Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Robert Okoroji For Lagos State Governor? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robert Okoroji For Lagos State Governor? (1240 Views)

Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) / Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB / Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robert Okoroji For Lagos State Governor? by kimond101: 8:33am On Feb 06, 2015
I was driving through Osborne Road, Ikoyi Lagos when I saw this APGA poster standing majestically opposite NNPC .
No tribalism intended but I just had to snap a picture out of excitement of seeing another poster different from Agbaje and Ambode.

Re: Robert Okoroji For Lagos State Governor? by balash(m): 8:44am On Feb 06, 2015
Appointment seekers.

I don't understand why some political parties are always scared to go head to head with the APC And PDP in contest, if I have the power to own a political party I will fight toothlessly with them even if I don't win at least I will make. Reasonabble remarks.

Why have a political party when I won't contest what's the trash about?

But APGA are very stupid sha 'okoroji' for governor in lagos state, its just like 'Adebowale Adebambo' contesting for governorshipp in anambra or imo state.

Political parties are sincerely foolish in this part of nigeria, Taking defeats so easily, yes to oust PDP Nd APC is always hard but you can always start from somewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Robert Okoroji For Lagos State Governor? by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 06, 2015
He came to his own but they rejected him and preferred to shout GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Robert Okoroji For Lagos State Governor? by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 06, 2015
balash:
Appointment seekers.

I don't understand why some political parties are always scared to go head to head with the APC And PDP in contest, if I have the power to own a political party I will fight toothlessly with them even if I don't win at least I will make. Reasonabble remarks.

Why have a political party when I won't contest what's the trash about?

But APGA are very stupid sha 'okoroji' for governor in lagos state, its just like 'Adebowale Adebambo' contesting for governorshipp in anambra or imo state.

Political parties are sincerely foolish in this part of nigeria, Taking defeats so easily, yes to oust PDP Nd APC is always hard but you can always start from somewhere.
Do you know if the Okoroji of a man remembers his village's name in Igboland? Have you asked when he relocated to Lagos? All these Alabuotu people sef. Please you people can have him, it's obvious his brain needs adjustment undecided
Re: Robert Okoroji For Lagos State Governor? by zimoni(f): 9:09am On Feb 06, 2015
See his big eye-ojukokoro hahahahahaa

Anyway, dream is cheap.

This is what we call Ala Ti Ko Le Se.

Dream on Son.
Re: Robert Okoroji For Lagos State Governor? by balash(m): 9:09am On Feb 06, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Do you know if the Okoroji of a man remembers his village's name in Igboland? Have you asked when he relocated to Lagos? All these Alabuotu people sef. Please you people can have him, it's obvious his brain needs adjustment undecided

Even if he spends 50yrs in lagos a 'okoroji' cants be a governor in lagos the same way an 'adebowale' can never be a governor in imo state.

Re u thinking straight atal??
Re: Robert Okoroji For Lagos State Governor? by kimond101: 12:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Watched an interview on channels where they asked him to campaign to his people in yoruba. He definitely didn't know how to express himself in yoruba.

(1) (Reply)

Best Of 6 Weeks For PDP / GEJ's Government Has Abandoned Bakassi Indigenes – Monarch / Obanikoro Backs Down, Sends Warning Letter To Saharareporters Instead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.