Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

How Ekiti Election Was Rigged - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ekiti Election Was Rigged (719 Views)

How Ondo APC Primary Was ‘rigged’ To Favour Akeredolu -APC Vice Chair Akinyelure / EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged / How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Ekiti Election Was Rigged by dayosaurus(m): 10:08am On Feb 06, 2015
dear all,

while surfing the net I stumbled on this audio file.

it's a secret meeting between ayo fayose, obanikoro and the general who rigged the election for fayose.

please listen to it and see how the election was rigged.

may god save us.

source: https://m.soundcloud.com/saharareporters/secret-meeting-that-led-to-the-rigging-of-ekiti-gubernatorial-for-fa
Re: How Ekiti Election Was Rigged by Dotwillis1(m): 10:25am On Feb 06, 2015
Sory o, yhu stil cary ekiti electn mata 4 head.... Lik phyno hairstyl
Evn fayemi don dey huzl 4 minista positn

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Is My Best Friend And My Mugu-eedris Abdulkareem / Tribute! 39 Years After Gen. Muritala Muhammad. / (UPDATED) Troops Storm Monguno, Repel Gombebarracks Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.