Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power (2110 Views)

Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. / Buhari Is "Cleared" To Return To Nigeria Next Thursday / Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power by ACTIONSOP: 10:57am On Feb 06, 2015
Although, i am not a fan of any of the presidential candidates , however,I want to share this with you guys to judge, during a political interactions about Nigeria Feb.14 with some Northern colleagues of mine in Canada, this is what most of them had to say about Buhari and APC.
The reason for the massive support of buhari by the SW is very clear. APC planted Osinbajo (SW) a younger candidate as VP, knowing fully well that GMB an old fellow with health issues might not make it till the END just in case of victory at the poll.
The same principle Dr. GEJ assumed power after the death of late President Yaradua God bless his soul.

The reason why some Northerners are still doubtful about Buhari, some argued that why APC didn't choose from the majority of YOUNG ,educated and enlightened politicians as candidate from the North. If APC fans say that ONLY GMB at 73years is the man they trusted among thousands of noble candidates from the NORTHERN part Nigeria then there is a problem.

4 Likes

Re: BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power by Bright2(m): 11:05am On Feb 06, 2015
Very clear.

1 Like

Re: BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power by Jokay07(m): 11:10am On Feb 06, 2015
ACTIONSOP:
Although, i am not a fan of any of the presidential candidates , however,I want to share this with you guys to judge, during a political interactions about Nigeria Feb.14 with some Northern colleagues of mine in Canada, this is what most of them had to say about Buhari and APC.
The reason for the massive support of buhari by the SW is very clear. APC planted Osinbajo (SW) a younger candidate as VP, knowing fully well that GMB an old fellow with health issues might not make it till the END just in case of victory at the poll.
The same principle Dr. GEJ assumed power after the death of late President Yaradua God bless his soul.

The reason why some Northerners are still doubtful about Buhari, some argued that why APC didn't choose from the majority of YOUNG ,educated and enlightened politicians as candidate from the North. If APC fans say that ONLY GMB at 73years is the man they trusted among thousands of noble candidates from the NORTHERN part Nigeria then there is a problem.
it's high time our government leagalised abortion!!

10 Likes

Re: BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power by timifizzy(m): 11:11am On Feb 06, 2015
"BOSTED" indeed... SMH

8 Likes

Re: BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power by boyt1: 11:11am On Feb 06, 2015
There is trouble in the air!
Re: BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power by clevvermind(m): 11:13am On Feb 06, 2015
We know that. Next!

1 Like

Re: BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power by clevvermind(m): 11:14am On Feb 06, 2015
Bright2:
Very clear.
clear like what?
Re: BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power by pendy79: 11:49am On Feb 06, 2015
You're in Canada and you type "BOSTED" I am certain that your Canada is upper iweka road in Onitsha.

Like someone said above, it is high time FG legalise Abortion so as to save the world foolish nonentity like you.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power by Missy89(f): 11:50am On Feb 06, 2015
Hey illiterate what is "bosted"?

5 Likes

Re: BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power by ACTIONSOP: 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
pendy79:
You're in Canada and you type "BOSTED" I am certain that your Canada is upper iweka road in Onitsha.

Let someone said above, it is high time FG legalise Abortion so as to save the world foolish nonentity like you.
Like someone said above, and not let someone said above Mr man

1 Like

Re: BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power by Icon4s(m): 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
The obvious truth grin
Re: BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power by amakaobiemeka: 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
hey slowpoke u are the BOSTED one here! Gej 4 kirikiri

5 Likes

Re: BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power by BlackTechnology: 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
ACTIONSOP:

It is today you know

We have being saying it since and added that if APC wins and Buhari dies, coup will take place and the Yorubas will be subjected to slavery for life with the help of the SE/SS who will seek revenge of a brutal type. cool

1 Like

Re: BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power by Here2BustnScrew: 12:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
ACTIONSOP:

Thank you Sir

1 Like

Re: BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power by boyt1: 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
pendy79:

Let someone said above, it is high time FG legalise Abortion so as to save the world foolish nonentity like you.
you make errors when you type with anger. let someone said is that nigerian langauge?

2 Likes

Re: BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power by size38: 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
Those wishing buhari or any other person death will die and the man Buhari will still be living.

1 Like

Re: BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power by ACTIONSOP: 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
Icon4s:
The obvious truth grin
"The TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER"

1 Like

Re: BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power by saintade01(m): 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
Thank God. Its not BUSTED
Re: BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power by Samunique(m): 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
size38:
Those wishing buhari or any other person death will die and the man Buhari will still be living.
Menh, nobody is wishing anybody death, but u have to face reality.

The same thing was said during yaradua time people ignored it.
Then what was the result?

2 Likes

Re: BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power by OluBendel: 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
BOSTED?? In Canada? cheesy Even a silly person will know this your write up is just a figment of your imagination. Nice try though! wink
Re: BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power by Adetula1(m): 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
thinking deep!

1 Like

Re: BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power by nicklaus40: 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
Jokay07:
it's high time our government leagalised abortion!!
Lmaoooooo ooo, hahahaha
WTF, cnt stop lafin,u are wicked oooi
Re: BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power by superstar1(m): 2:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
ACTIONSOP:

BOSTED bawooooooooo!!!!!!

Another Ariara Market Ewure on the loose.

1 Like

Re: BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
OP,

With your ghetto reasoning shown on this thread, please answer this question......Which moto park you dey work as PDP tout?
Re: BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power by obailala(m): 2:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
ACTIONSOP:

If Prof Osinbajo takes over from Buhari and so what?... Isn't he 1000 times better than the incompetence we have at Aso Rock presently?... Anything to kick the lover of corruption out of Aso Rock is a welcome development. After all, you people said Buhari isn't educated, so how is a seasoned Professor of Law taking over the reigns of Nigeria from the hands of "the clueless one and the old illiterate" now a problem to you?

Meanwhile it is BUSTED! not BOSTED!

1 Like

Re: BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power by KanwuliaJara: 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
Na today?
Na wetin OBJ plan be dat o!
The reason you see the likes of TINUBU the drug-pusssher-ssshytter jumping all around BUHARI the old puppet! cheesy
The OYEL blocks of the west is not enough to make more 'ashawo billionairesses'!
Shiooor! cheesy

OYEL price don drop. . . .so more OYEL BLOCKS ARE NEEDED for OTEDOLA AND CO TO FUNCTION KE! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power by Rilwayne001: 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
BlackTechnology:

It is today you know

[s] We have being saying it since and added that if APC wins and Buhari dies, coup will take place and the Yorubas will be subjected to slavery for life with the help of the SE/SS who will seek revenge of a brutal type. [/s] cool

Common sense is not common....you always sound like a dummkopf, are you this nut?

1 Like

Re: BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power by bewla(m): 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
so u believe then u can believe any thing
Re: BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
heheheheheheheheheheheh, op correct it to Busted.
Re: BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power by FreeGlobe(f): 4:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
obailala:

If Prof Osinbajo takes over from Buhari and so what?... Isn't he 1000 times better than the incompetence we have at Aso Rock presently?... Anything to kick the lover of corruption out of Aso Rock is a welcome development. After all, you people said Buhari isn't educated, so how is a seasoned Professor of Law taking over the reigns of Nigeria from the hands of "the clueless one and the old illiterate" now a problem to you?

Meanwhile it is BUSTED! not BOSTED!
No we will not allow yorubas come in through the back door. let osibanjo come out and contest since he's. 1 million times better. you lots think we are fools
Re: BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power by obailala(m): 5:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:

No we will not allow yorubas come in through the back door. let osibanjo come out and contest since he's. 1 million times better. you lots think we are fools
If Buhari was a young, vibrant, healthy and intelligent chap, you would still go ahead and vote your dumbo so your opinion isn't needed and doesnt count here. Why should an APC affair trouble you? You have 3 options as it pleases you:

1. You are free to vote your dumbo.
2. If you are so pained about Osinbajo, you can field yourself, your father or uncle or brother through the backdoor too, or even through a sewage pipe if it pleases you.
3. Since the man Osinbajo is your biggest problem on earth, you can also simply pray for the health, strength and longevity of Buhari, simple!
Re: BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power by FreeGlobe(f): 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
obailala:

If Buhari was a young, vibrant, healthy and intelligent chap, you would still go ahead and vote your dumbo so your opinion isn't needed and doesnt count here. Why should an APC affair trouble you? You have 3 options as it pleases you:

1. You are free to vote your dumbo.
2. If you are so pained about Osinbajo, you can field yourself, your father or uncle or brother through the backdoor too, or even through a sewage pipe if it pleases you.
3. Since the man Osinbajo is your biggest problem on earth, you can also simply pray for the health, strength and longevity of Buhari, simple!
calm down you sound pained. it is you yorubas that are complaining about igbos choice. what is your business with that. Nothing concerns me about Buharis health. Buhari can never be my president. osibanjo is a fraud!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Justice Uwais Son Joins Isis / Photo: Northern Actors Pay Gen. Buhari A Congratulatory Visit / Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.