Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for (2098 Views)

Boko Haram Fighters Should Not Be Given Opportunity To Surrender / Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? / 5 Governors Who Can Perform Presidential Functions If Given Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 07, 2015
Nigeria is a country with three major unic ethnic group/tribe rich in culture, tradition and human resource.
If you are given an opportunity to come Back to Life as a Nigerian and pick any tribe of your choice, with sincerity which of the three major tribes would you love to come back to life as.

Let's keep the ball rolling..

If you wish to com back to life as an Hausa click like

7 Likes

Re: Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 07, 2015
If you wish to come back to life as Igbo click like

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 07, 2015
If you wish to come back to life as a yoruba click like

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by loomer: 2:57pm On May 07, 2015
Na waec abi na jamb question?
Re: Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 07, 2015
Same

Please check my signature too. Thanks.
Re: Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by midolian(m): 3:08pm On May 07, 2015
NUPE undecided

Am I the only Nupe here?
Re: Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 07, 2015
loomer:
Na waec abi na jamb question?

Oga your blood de hot oo, u no even allow make the pot of soup done first, u don chop space already.
Re: Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by rottennaija(m): 3:11pm On May 07, 2015
Wrong question... It should be about which family, which country...
Re: Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by IamOdin: 3:12pm On May 07, 2015
It was becoming interesting till u messed everything with your 'CLICK LIKE'.
Re: Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 07, 2015
IamOdin:

nope sir, its a count . Invariable the datas might be used for references.
Hope you grab.
Re: Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by ki02020(m): 3:20pm On May 07, 2015
Omo yoruba ni mi o

2 Likes

Re: Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by dapsin999(m): 3:22pm On May 07, 2015
Sincerely speaking na Hausa sure pass o. Not the poor ones though! Maybe Buhari, Dangote or Abacha's son wont be a bad idea

1 Like

Re: Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by AgentOfAllah: 3:31pm On May 07, 2015
I'll come back to a family so mixed blooded that foolish primordial tribal sentiments wouldn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 07, 2015
Seun , lalasticlala
Re: Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by fdigital(m): 11:03am On May 21, 2015
Though an hausa, honestly if given the opportunity to return to life. Am coming back as Igbo, don't ask why.
Re: Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by tucky200(m): 11:14am On May 21, 2015
fdigital:
Though an hausa, honestly if given the opportunity to return to life. Am coming back as Igbo, don't ask why.
Dan shegiya...mai sa kake karya ??
Pls reply if ur hausa
Re: Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by help3852: 11:17am On May 21, 2015
midolian:
NUPE undecided

Am I the only Nupe here?
eku obe!!
Re: Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by midolian(m): 11:20am On May 21, 2015
help3852:
eku obe!!
yes!cheesy

Now u are talking...Are u Nupe? If yes, from where?
Re: Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by help3852: 11:22am On May 21, 2015
midolian:
yes!cheesy

Now u are talking...Are u Nupe? If yes, from where?
you could not reply in nupe, am not talking to you. tongue
Re: Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by stebell(m): 11:26am On May 21, 2015
I'll come back as an Ijaw man from Rivers State.

Proudly Ijaw
Proudly ND.
Re: Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by midolian(m): 11:30am On May 21, 2015
help3852:
you could not reply in nupe, am not talking to you. tongue
I want to be sure u are Nupe b4 I begin to bombard u.. *winx*

Za dzhi kichi wey yo?
Re: Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by smarthG(f): 11:34am On May 21, 2015
Does the CHANGE really focus on TRIBALISM?

I think the tribal awearness is becoming too much
Re: Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by help3852: 11:39am On May 21, 2015
midolian:
I want to be sure u are Nupe b4 I begin to bombard u.. *winx*

Za dzhi kichi wey yo?

I NOsabi write o o, am not from there, i only served as a corp member
Re: Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by omoharry(f): 11:39am On May 21, 2015
the Dangote'S and the Dantatas family.......Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Re: Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by midolian(m): 11:45am On May 21, 2015
help3852:

I NOsabi write o o, am not from there, i only served as a corp member
lool..I don catch you. Niger, kwara or kogi, where did you serve?
Re: Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by midolian(m): 11:47am On May 21, 2015
omoharry:
the Dangote'S and the Dantatas family.......Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

WOMEN!

1 Like

Re: Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by Pavore9: 11:49am On May 21, 2015
OP is a sharp guy, e dey use style dey accumulates likes to himself.
Re: Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by lilflipnerd: 11:52am On May 21, 2015
I would have love. B Igbo living in Oyo and my mum should b Hausa
..i would just marry a Yoruba girl after

Omo Yoruba ni mi tho
Re: Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by PureWays(m): 11:52am On May 21, 2015
smarthG:
Does the CHANGE really focus on TRIBALISM?
I think the tribal awearness is becoming too much
Exactly...

1 Like

Re: Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by AONO: 11:53am On May 21, 2015
Never think about Nigeria but if I must SAMBISA lo sure ju
Re: Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 21, 2015
fdigital:
am interested. can u give just a little tip why u choose igbo.
Re: Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 21, 2015
fdigital:

Perfect example of igbo desperation. Shege dan bura uba kawai. Sai ka gaya mana daga wace tushen hausa ka fito? Makaryacin banza!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jungle Justice: Criminal Burned Alive In Anambra State: Graphic Photo / Accident Today At Jakpa Road By Praise Centre,Keke Driver Feared Dead(pics) / Gallant Biafran Soldiers On Parade (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.