Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

My Life With Girls In FUTO Owerri. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Life With Girls In FUTO Owerri. (4923 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness / What Is Wrong With Girls Of This Generation? Photo (18+) / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life With Girls In FUTO Owerri. by bonerVee(m): 11:31am On Feb 06, 2015
The basis of my choice of FUTO in 2006 and again in 2007, was different from d common choice of 'Where do i get more population of my opposite sex'. Which is why Tech skuls now are havin increasing number of ladies (crowding in2 any soft course they could find derein) and my dudes are now squeezing in2 even nursing departments or colleges. FUTO owerri is now half guys, half ladies. Wooow! And IMSU is gradually lookin Gay! When i got in2 FUTO we could say its a Boys' High School, and so the relationship rules dt govern d outside (Mens') world, were all upturned, only a few could stand:
1. The good guys are boring and the bad guy is BAD!
2. Money speaketh, BooShits happen.
So i adapted 2 my life with girls in FUTO.
YEAR 1: lived in the Hostel (Hall B). Was funny at lecture Hall. But i lived in d skul Hostel so i only had d kinda gurls dt lovd a comedian, they wud prefer RAFFING to S..EX anytym. Stil hav some of em til nw(thier chats are filled wt upto 3gig of 'lols' and 'Lmaos'.
YEAR 2: tried 2 move offcampus chiefly cos of babes(sex) evn if na wt villagers. Unfortunately, my 1st year result came out and it destabilized me. Cudnt go Offkay. Lost half part of my humoros life. No babe again.
YEAR 3. Finally got offkay. But was surprised dt: 1st, Our gurls hav grown wiser. 2nd, its not easy gettin babes evn offcamp. Whole deal of tym and money is involved. During my fwend's SUG campaign period, i eventually landed one gurl dt tot 'dere's money in politics'.lol. Left her when i discovered she was a tomboy..Real one. I also discovered new 'Fishing ground', our neighbour skul, FEDPOLY NEKEDE. Had gurls dt lov 2 hand out wt a FUTO guy (winx). Plus indomie and egg.
FOURTH YEAR: half in skul, Half on IT. More lik 3rd year continued..
FIVE YEAR: big boys, year one gurls wanna hang wt d ANCESTORS. And ds tym, d gurls are alredy troopin in2 d boys skul, e gt enuf of d men.
LATER......
Re: My Life With Girls In FUTO Owerri. by iceberylin(m): 11:33am On Feb 06, 2015
So
Re: My Life With Girls In FUTO Owerri. by bonerVee(m): 11:38am On Feb 06, 2015
..So Just got stuff off my chest. And us hd learn boi. Share up noi, dnt die in ur block mind and head
Re: My Life With Girls In FUTO Owerri. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
Who ever invented 'orijin' must be wicked.

1 Like

Re: My Life With Girls In FUTO Owerri. by elvision1(m): 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
bonerVee:
The basis of my choice of FUTO in 2006 and again in 2007, was different from d common choice of 'Where do i get more population of my opposite sex'. Which is why Tech skuls now are havin increasing number of ladies (crowding in2 any soft course they could find derein) and my dudes are now squeezing in2 even nursing departments or colleges. FUTO owerri is now half guys, half ladies. Wooow! And IMSU is gradually lookin Gay! When i got in2 FUTO we could say its a Boys' High School, and so the relationship rules dt govern d outside (Mens') world, were all upturned, only a few could stand:
1. The good guys are boring and the bad guy is BAD!
2. Money speaketh, BooShits happen.
So i adapted 2 my life with girls in FUTO.
YEAR 1: lived in the Hostel (Hall B). Was funny at lecture Hall. But i lived in d skul Hostel so i only had d kinda gurls dt lovd a comedian, they wud prefer RAFFING to S..EX anytym. Stil hav some of em til nw(thier chats are filled wt upto 3gig of 'lols' and 'Lmaos'.
YEAR 2: tried 2 move offcampus chiefly cos of babes(sex) evn if na wt villagers. Unfortunately, my 1st year result came out and it destabilized me. Cudnt go Offkay. Lost half part of my humoros life. No babe again.
YEAR 3. Finally got offkay. But was surprised dt: 1st, Our gurls hav grown wiser. 2nd, its not easy gettin babes evn offcamp. Whole deal of tym and money is involved. During my fwend's SUG campaign period, i eventually landed one gurl dt tot 'dere's money in politics'.lol. Left her when i discovered she was a tomboy..Real one. I also discovered new 'Fishing ground', our neighbour skul, FEDPOLY NEKEDE. Had gurls dt lov 2 hand out wt a FUTO guy (winx). Plus indomie and egg.
FOURTH YEAR: half in skul, Half on IT. More lik 3rd year continued..
FIVE YEAR: big boys, year one gurls wanna hang wt d ANCESTORS. And ds tym, d gurls are alredy troopin in2 d boys skul, e gt enuf of d men.
LATER......

FUTA still looks like boys only boarding school.
Re: My Life With Girls In FUTO Owerri. by bonerVee(m): 8:32am On Jul 13, 2015
Hmm can gues dt. Its realy crappy
Re: My Life With Girls In FUTO Owerri. by elvision1(m): 11:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
Girls be running 4rm science since BC. probably the will come around when medicine is introduced.
Re: My Life With Girls In FUTO Owerri. by Daliano(m): 12:45am On Jul 16, 2015
Muah a Nekedite...but bros ye Don't u know of JIVES?

(1) (Reply)

Chics Forming Hard To Get / How Can I Make Her Forget Her Ex-boyfriend / How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.