Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House (28894 Views)

President Buhari In Abakaliki, Shuns Guard Of Honour / Rochas Okorocha Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho & His 'Squad' In Imo Govt House.PIC / Okorocha Inspects Ongoing Works In Owerri As Kids Show Him Love (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House by RoyalMail: 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
Imo state Gov, Rochas Okorocha started the day's activities by inspecting the traditional Guard of Honor mounted by a detachment of Nigeria Police in Government House.. See more pictures below..

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/09/imo-gov-rochas-okorocha-inspects.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House by RoyalMail: 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House by yeyeboi(m): 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
This man should go and sit down with his BIG BELLE like Agip Tank cheesy cheesy

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House by sarrki(m): 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
One if the greatest man from the east

Better than ojukwu

Better than criminal Kanu of Ipob

God bless u owelle

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House by mensdept: 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
sarrki:

Better than ojukwu

God bless u owelle

I hope you received at least N500 for that rubbish there. BTW, see Okorocha looking like a Fulani Man

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House by donphilopus: 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
crestedaguiyi:

woe betide you and your fore-bearers

Hypocrisy is when you like the post of anyone and praise anyone who says Fayose is greater than Awolowo, Tinubu, Obasanjo and Abiola but curse whoever says Okorocha is greater than Nnamdi Kanu and Ojukwu!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House by osaslord500(m): 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
He will soon start hearing voices again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House by herzern(m): 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
cool
Re: Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House by steppin: 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
When a governor has nothing to do... He creates silly inspections to pass time.
Imo people, I sorry for una.

23 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House by Weedcrusher: 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
What's the meaning of Okorocha?

Ans:

It's the synonym of Fayose at the eastern part of the Niger grin

Nigerian politicians and big Belle are like 5 n 6

Somebody dash me Jacob Zuma meme cheesy
Re: Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House by DrMuzungu(m): 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
Roachas Okorocha, main guy for human organs trafficking in West Africa. Anyone who praises him is not any better than that criminal.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House by alizma: 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
k
Re: Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House by drnoel: 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
RoyalMail:
Imo state Gov, Rochas Okorocha started the day's activities by inspecting the traditional Guard of Honor mounted by a detachment of Nigeria Police in Government House.. See more pictures below..

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/09/imo-gov-rochas-okorocha-inspects.html

This must be a joke?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
This man is as useless as feces in toilet... No latrin, I passed through Owerri yesterday from PH and I weeped for Imolites because I could not observe a ssingle road in manageable shape, all in worse condition, so many abandoned projects left and right, the funny thing is that I ran into his convoy as they were also struggling with the bad roads in Njaba, I almost block them if not for people within grin go to Okigwe or Akokwa, the few manageable roads in those area was destroyed by this man and many people's shops were demolished in the name of constructing roads, yet to no avail. He should pray that he survives the second slap he will recieve from the spirits.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House by LarryTreash(m): 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
Confusion continue

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House by harok: 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
Weedcrusher:

Ans:

Re: Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House by 12inchDickson: 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
Just like Britain
Re: Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House by henrydadon(m): 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
grin

he looks like he is going to give them slap if they shake a bit
Re: Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House by henrydadon(m): 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
sarrki:

Better than ojukwu

God bless u owelle

angry

come here no dey talk nonsense

ojukwu will come from his grave himself to give you slap

[img]http://i./Ql5voX2wAVUYw.gif[/img]

21 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House by CACAWA(m): 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
DrMuzungu:
Roachas Okorocha, main guy for human organs trafficking in West Africa. Anyone who praises him is not any better than that criminal.
send me evidence
Re: Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House by flokii: 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
Okorocha best governor ever liveth in ala igbo grin

hope ghost no dey slap you again like bfor.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House by nnokwa042(m): 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
sarrki:

Better than ojukwu

God bless u owelle
but rat poison is cheapest i hear say some one from ogun drank it

9 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
My okorocha, he even nack them aboki/yoruba attire , God bless u for us in Nigeria. grin

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House by ajepako(f): 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
yeyeboi:
This man should go and sit down with his BIG BELLE like Agip Tank cheesy cheesy

Agip tank??

That got me ROTFL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House by donnie(m): 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
Is he inspecting their butts? See as e come stand dey stare at at dem grin. ..how many dem b sef?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House by Abeymills(m): 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
Fulani herds men has never attacked imo state because bubuharis brothers knows he serves thier master very useles governor
Re: Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House by stronggman: 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
Potholes even exist in govt house roads
Re: Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House by Blackchampion(m): 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
Weedcrusher:
Ans:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says / How Fulani Vigilante Will Work In South East - Miyetti Allah Chairman / EFCC Gets Court Order To Seize Properties Linked To NSA Monguno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.