Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Guys And Their Lies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Their Lies (7797 Views)

Ladies And Their Lies / Guys And Their Lies / Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Their Lies by Radiant(f): 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2006
I hardly can trust any guy now due to my last experience with my ex. He made me buy all his lies thinking he was real until it was too late. why do guys lie alot? I hate lies!
How can i trust guys again or how can i handle them? when i like someone, i can't pretend, i'm totally sold out, faithful and honest but at the end i'm being taken for granted sad
Re: Guys And Their Lies by dondele(m): 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2006
awww, i feel u but lies are sometimes cool u know. i dont lie though but ppl do it cuzz of some reason best none to them. hope u find another guy dat deserves ya.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Busta(f): 11:41pm On Aug 22, 2006
gurl, thats the way guys are meant to be. My ex made me to believe that i was the best thing ever just to find out that the stupid guy got anotha gurl pregnant and infact married her for papers. Wat was i supposed to do after such revelations? gotta move on gurl but be more careful and watch ur steps.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Radiant(f): 12:35am On Aug 23, 2006
Busta:

girl, thats the way guys are meant to be. My ex made me to believe that i was the best thing ever just to find out that the stupid guy got anotha girl pregnant and infact married her for papers. What was i supposed to do after such revelations? gotta move on girl but be more careful and watch your steps.
u know dats exactly what happened to me. He told me half way in the r/ship that he was illegal and had to do his papers, and now the girl doing it for him moved in with him into his house and is now pregnant for him knowing fully well that i was dating him. I warned him about standing his grounds but he din't listen coz the girl is doing it free for him, Awoof master sad
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Busta(f): 12:59am On Aug 23, 2006
gurl welcome to the club.
They're not worth it, I just pity the next guy that comes along.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by iice(f): 3:30am On Aug 23, 2006
Hmmmm na so guys be o (well even girls lie) but like Busta said you have just move on with your life and hope that you find someone that deserves you.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by kelvinO(m): 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2006
Radaint & busta i'm sorry you girls went through that. i do believe sometimes we search for the wrong things in a person.
we ignore the small things, that why we fall victim. lieing is not just a guy thing. it has nothing to do with gender. i hope you pass that someday.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by GNature(m): 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2006
Ladies, I am sorry to hear you go through all of this. It must be really painful.

We are all not like that. In time you will find a decent gentleman.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Radiant(f): 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2006
GNature:

Ladies, I am sorry to hear you go through all of this. It must be really painful.

We are all not like that. In time you will find a decent gentleman.
Thanks dear but the issue now is, how can I trust another guy? I can't go through that pain a second time  cry It will take a long time to get over what happened. so sad!
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Oracle(m): 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2006
I'm not supporting the guy but you know sometimes you gotta lie, it saves you a lot of trouble sometimes.
At least you can lie and take care of the situation.
we've all lied sometime

is there anybody in the house who hasn't ever lied?
lemme see your hand up
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Radiant(f): 11:17pm On Aug 23, 2006
Oracle:

I'm not supporting the guy but you know sometimes you gotta lie, it saves you a lot of trouble sometimes.
At least you can lie and take care of the situation.
we've all lied sometime

is there anybody in the house who hasn't ever lied?
let me see your hand up
we've all lied at some point agreed but why would you build ur r/ship on lies? that's wickedness! I can't really tell the full story u know.I don't even know where to start from. Is it when i went over to see him and had to sleep in someone's basement cause he din't want the girl to see me and was indirectly thrown out from there cause he quarreled with the person.From there he took me to another of his friend that goes to all dem cele churches. I was so scared i couldn't even eat there. or is it all the broken promises or is it when i found out he was dating the girl doin his shyt while with me? where do i begin? I can't even tell the story in 24 hours angry
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Busta(f): 11:27pm On Aug 23, 2006
oh well gurl, it would be hard to trust anotha guy but the earlier u get over the jerk the better for u. I like the fact that u mentioned if "relationships be built on lies". It wasn't meant to be and u're worth more than him.

the thing is don't let ursef easy on the next guy and don't trust no one, boy or gurl. The trust would be built up in time!
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Oracle(m): 3:50am On Aug 24, 2006
I get you radiant
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Akinagirl(f): 6:58am On Aug 24, 2006
from now on make men earn your trust. you are right i never understood building a relationship on a lie. that was the trouble there. there was no relationship because there was no trust! He lied in the beganinning, so he was not even planning on having a relationship with you. But guys like that are not worth your time or your tears, you are so much better than that a*@&#^. Let him be and find you a person that you can build trust with (by getting to know him before you start a relationship) Make him earn your security. then move on to being friends and if you can trust him move further into the relationship.
The best of luck to you my dear smiley
and na wah for him. angry
Re: Guys And Their Lies by iberi(f): 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2006
Guys and lies go together.Any gal that doubts this is just starting or thinks she 'll never be heart broken. The earlier u knoe, the better . So brace urselves grin. If a guy tells u he drives a benz, it could be true or he moves about with his leggedes benz wink grin grin
Re: Guys And Their Lies by kiki(f): 7:28am On Aug 26, 2006
well maybe they lie cos they think thats wat u want to hear
Re: Guys And Their Lies by suprted(m): 9:53am On Aug 26, 2006
i agree with akinagirl. you should not trust too quickly. let them earn your trust little by little. there is nothing wrong with guarding your heart.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by otokx(m): 10:12am On Aug 26, 2006
BUSTA watch out, am coming along and please reserve ur pities for the previous.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by GNature(m): 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2006
@Radiant

I know it'll be difficult to trust a man again, but you have to have faith. Mr right will come your
way and exceed your expectations.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by mukina2: 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2006
guys will always lie angry
one minute youre the only light in their life angry
the next you would be dropped like hot plate
now their latest fashion is getting another girl pregnant and come back to you asking for for-fuc*king-giveness angry
a guy can talk to you and 85% of what he says will be lies angry
you try to get over them and it hurts especially if you love the bastard cry cry cry
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Radiant(f): 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2006
mukina2:

you try to get over them and it hurts especially if you love the bastard cry cry cry

You right gurl. I loved that bastard to death angry
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Busta(f): 11:49pm On Aug 26, 2006
otokx:

BUSTA watch out, am coming along and please reserve your pities for the previous.

wat exactly is that supposed to mean?
Re: Guys And Their Lies by mukina2: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2006
@radiant

you see thats why we shud now think twice before givin out hearts out to idiots angry angry
most of em are losers
Re: Guys And Their Lies by lovestinks(f): 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2006
hey radiant and busta.i feel you guys, these question you asking now is like the question of the egg and the chicken.and from your story i wont be suprise if u live in london and am ready to bet 70%-30% that these guys r yoruba.no offence people am yoruba 2.well i ve learnt that people lie 4 various reasons.maybe they dont want 2 hurt the other person,maybe they want 2 tell us wat we want 2 hear etc.

how to cope.u can try my remedy.

life goes on.yesterday is past forget it.all you ve is today and the futhure.plus always remenber there is always someone who has it worst than you.above all life is too short

my pastor said the other day that women sould stop crying over breakup cos if things did not work out its for a reason.i never took it seriously but think.have you not heard about couples getting married and dying on thier honeymoon.or on the way to reception so may stories.think if thats wat would ve happened to you.my point is you neva know so dust your self and move on girl,

open your heart again and like i do now.just relax and let love lead the way, dont build doubts in ur mind .will spoil ur present.move on.life is good .life is fun,and there are loads of other nice guys out there.although a nale pal of mine said to me the other day that its only 5% lol

good kuck finding the right one
Re: Guys And Their Lies by lovestinks(f): 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2006
A woman was walking along the beach when she stumbled upon a genie's lamp. She picked it up and rubbed it. Lo-and-behold a genie appeared. The amazed woman asked if she got three wishes.

The Genie said, "Nope. Due to inflation, constant downsizing, low wages in third-world countries and fierce global competition, I can only grant you one wish. So, what'll it be?"

The woman didn't hesitate. She said, "I want peace in the Middle East . See this map? I want these countries to stop fighting with each other."

The Genie looked at the map and exclaimed, "Gadzooks, lady! These countries have been at war for thousands of years. I'm good, but not THAT good! I don't think it can be done. Make another wish."

The woman thought for a minute. She said, "Well, I've been trying to find the right husband. You know, one that's considerate and fun, likes to cook and helps with the housecleaning, gives me coffee in bed, has a great sense of humor and gets along with my family, doesn't watch sports all the time and is faithful. That's what I wish for. A good mate."

The Genie let out a long sigh and said, "Let me see that map again."

just tot to lighten things here, say dont let one bad one spoil your joy
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Radiant(f): 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2006
lovestinks:

open your heart again and like i do now.just relax and let love lead the way, don't build doubts in your mind .will spoil your present.move on.life is good .life is fun,and there are loads of other nice guys out there.

Thanks girl! I'm gettin stronger as I read all the replies. Thanks y'all
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Hugoboi(m): 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2006
females lie too.its a 2 way thing ladies!!!
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Busta(f): 10:25pm On Aug 29, 2006
true but its incomparable.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by kiki(f): 1:50am On Aug 30, 2006
guys lie like its wat dey do all d time gurlz don't they always tryna be honest but not always
Re: Guys And Their Lies by suprted(m): 1:39am On Sep 01, 2006
its not a fking competition about who lies more. there should be no place for lies in a relationship.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Busta(f): 1:42am On Sep 01, 2006
suprted:

its not a fking competition about who lies more. there should be no place for lies in a relationship.
true but wat do u do when a relationship has already been based and built on LIES! undecided
Re: Guys And Their Lies by jaybaby(f): 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2006
The most annonying thing is that you ll still find out they r so DAFT! angry angry

A guy once told me Y he lies to his G-frnd - He said telling her the TRUTH might hurt her so he chips in sm lill LIES!

My Big Bro do tell me that gurls loves him more when him lie to 'em can u IMAGINE shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Spotted Forcefully Kissing A Female Church Member During Service (Photos) / How Can You Tell If A Girl Has Just Had Sex? / Man Cuts Off Wife’s Head After DNA Test Proved He Is'nt The Father Of His 6 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.