Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. (8138 Views)

Rosaline Meurer Advises Nigerians After Accusations Of Sleeping With Tonto Hubby / Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband / 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:04am On Feb 07, 2015
messpero90:
hey 4 d fact dat we re on nairaland does nt gv u d right 2 tel me 2 get a life. pls dnt provoke me o

Oga get a life!! Stop creating useless thread
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:06am On Feb 07, 2015
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 07, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Oga get a life!! Stop creating useless thread
well i dnt blame u, u lack manner of approach n 2 me dat makes u disgusting.
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by mirexxx(f): 9:28am On Feb 07, 2015
messpero90:
my business is dat im cming 4 u soon
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 07, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

kiss
are u on badoo?
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 07, 2015
messpero90:
boys must hussle na, lol

Wey hustle for aproko? tongue
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 07, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Wey hustle for aproko? tongue
e nor matter, wetin mata b say bank gv me alert.
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 07, 2015
messpero90:
e nor matter, wetin mata b say bank gv me alert.

Ok sir
God bless ya hustle sir. Mk alert enter quick
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by dammywapes(m): 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
Am too busy hustling for my life.
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
messpero90:
well i dnt blame u, u lack manner of approach n 2 me dat makes u disgusting.

GET A LIFE
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
Rextayne:
are u on badoo?

Not anymore
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

GET A LIFE
chai now i know dat ure sent, pls tell dem dat u did nt c me. pussy lyk u
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by SELENAqueensy(f): 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
messpero90:
chai now i know dat ure sent, pls tell dem dat u did nt c me. pussy lyk u

GET A LIFE
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

GET A LIFE
i feel lyk appearing 2 where u re now n strangle ur loaf of agege bread body.
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by SELENAqueensy(f): 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
messpero90:
i feel lyk appearing 2 where u re now n strangle ur loaf of agege bread body.

Get a life
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
hmmmmmm good to know

whats next!!
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Get a life
u too get a life.
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
diddydiva:
hmmmmmm good to know

whats next!!
im next 2 go into her pussy
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
messpero90:
im next 2 go into her pussy
lolzzzzzzzzz

in ya dream?

#grinning
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
diddydiva:

lolzzzzzzzzz

in ya dream?

#grinning
ntin is impossible in lyf, all i need is 4 manchesta united 2 buy me den im in already. wink
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Not anymore
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
messpero90:
ntin is impossible in lyf, all i need is 4 manchesta united 2 buy me den im in already. wink
hmmmmmm

that's a big dream
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
diddydiva:

hmmmmmm

that's a big dream

by d way i hav just added ur name 2 d list of ladies i will do wen i get there. wink
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
messpero90:
by d way i hav just added ur name 2 d list of ladies i will do wen i get there. wink
u mean my moniker?

you want to bleep a faceless moniker?

God you need to be in a rehabilitation center.

#stick out tongue
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
diddydiva:

u mean my moniker?

you want to bleep a faceless moniker?

God you need to be in a rehabilitation center.

#stick out tongue
dnt tink 4 a second dat i dnt know u n dat iv nt seen ur real face. though u dnt know me in person bt i know u as a lady i must do. just know dat im watching u. wink
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
messpero90:
dnt tink 4 a second dat i dnt know u n dat iv nt seen ur real face. though u dnt know me in person bt i know u as a lady i must do. just know dat im watching u. wink
you know me in person?

waooooooooo

#running out of thread
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
diddydiva:

you know me in person?

waooooooooo

#running out of thread
u can run out of thread bt u definitely cant run 4rm my eyes n most importantly 4rm my dick. wink.
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
messpero90:
u can run out of thread bt u definitely cant run 4rm my eyes n most importantly 4rm my dick. wink.
if I can't run away from u dick then I will cut it off

#stick out tongue
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
diddydiva:

if I can't run away from u dick then I will cut it off

#stick out tongue
lol u mean suck it off? wow i love dat infact im puting u at numba one. wink.
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
messpero90:
lol u mean suck it off? wow i love dat infact im puting u at numba one. wink.
suck ko
you had better wake from your slumber before its too late
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
diddydiva:

suck ko
you had better wake from your slumber before its too late
i undastand if ure pretending bcaus dis is a public forum, i know where 2 get u. wink
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
messpero90:
i undastand if ure pretending bcaus dis is a public forum, i know where 2 get u. wink
if u know what has been stopping you

have a nice day mister

Toyin Lawani: Don't Go Broke Trying To Celebrate Valentine / Have You Seen This Baby Shower Photos? Photographer And Costumier Should Be Jail / Will Smith Left His Junior Brother In Ghana