Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria (34380 Views)

Consoles And Game Accessories For Sale At Affordable Prices / SOLD! PS3 Slim With 6 Games And 3 Controllers. (5 games still available though) / Ps4 With 2 Pads, 2 Games And 1 Hdmi Tv For Sale Just 120k for all the items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
teknology:
bro drop your whatsapp number
smiley

Consoles currently with me. Some of the games included are stand alone and others are sold together as a bundle. Matte black already 'bought' pending payment. Glossy black is still available.

GTA V to be sold separately. N6000
Fifa 15 to be sold separately. N7000 (now sold)

Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by junedraza(m): 12:13am On Jul 30, 2015
Hi, which of the PS4 games are available with you right now? Used.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 5:17am On Jul 30, 2015
junedraza:
Hi, which of the PS4 games are available with you right now? Used.
I have only preordered ps4 games on me at the moment. Can you let me know which types of games you're after?
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 5:23am On Jul 30, 2015
Ps: with increasing exchange rates, gaming is becoming more expensive. It's not exactly cheaper now to buy a console now than before. Rather it is becoming more dearer. A new ps4 in naira now costs more than it was 3 months ago. Exchange rate at N350+ to one £ and increasing every new week isn't helping either.

It's for this reason and others we would never offer to buy and ship to clients without getting paid for in full. A rate previously agreed upon changes to something higher the next week. If you then ask client's to pay, they say no. Only agreeing to pay the rate it was last week.

Here for a bit long and shipped dozens of consoles and discs closing up to the 1000s without incidents. I try my absolute best to keep that way even if it may cost me profitability sometimes.

So please, no more questions about shipping to Lagos all the way from London, plus delivery without paying up. Any other item I ship off to Lagos personally from my own pocket attracts a premium to compensate my troubles. Albeit, my prices offered are still some of the cheapest.

E.g. My xbox games are N3500-6000 Max.
Selected Xbox one from N5000-8000 (not GTA V)
If preordered, they turn out cheaper but it's only best to get what you as a customer prefer.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 6:23am On Aug 01, 2015
Some Preordered items sent off yesterday. Arriving Lagos next week.

Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
All xbox consoles sold.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 11:04am On Aug 08, 2015
Pic 1: Xbox one games. Still in the UK.
If interested, message me.

Pic 2: all Xbox one games already enroute to Lagos.
Arrives next week. Message me if interested. Cheaper than anywhere!

Battlefield 4
AC Black flag
Thief
Titanfall

I also have COD Ghost xbox one in Lagos. Last copy

Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by spenca: 7:21am On Aug 10, 2015
FetchUK:
Pic 1: Xbox one games. Still in the UK.
If interested, message me.

Pic 2: all Xbox one games already enroute to Lagos.
Arrives next week. Message me if interested. Cheaper than anywhere!

Battlefield 4
AC Black flag
Thief
Titanfall

I also have COD Ghost xbox one in Lagos. Last copy

Interested in ryse ,how much sir ?
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by Fortune440(m): 7:59am On Aug 10, 2015
I need a complete set of ps3 12gb.. How much is it in naira? I would like a quick reply, thanks.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 9:54am On Aug 10, 2015
spenca:

Interested in ryse ,how much sir ?
Hi Spenca,
Ryse hasn't left the UK yet. Leaving this friday.

I can let you have for N6500 only if you purchase as soon as its available in Lagos next week. Most of my sent games are now listed on Konga and the prices would be upwards of N7000+

I have Ghosts COD right now in Lagos, yet to be listed for N6000. My other AC Black flag, Titanfall, Battlefield 4, Thief would arrive this week. N6000 if bought before listed, after that point, the price would go up.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 10:06am On Aug 10, 2015
Hi, PS3 12gb superslim are usually cheaper. Let's say between £50-60 depending on what its available right now. Naira rates for the UK is N350 to £1
Fortune440:
I need a complete set of ps3 12gb.. How much is it in naira? I would like a quick reply, thanks.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by octus2008(m): 11:51am On Aug 10, 2015
Do u sell modded consoles too chief
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by hakinze00(m): 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
Do u ve last of us ps4 pre-owned and how much...I stay in Lagos
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by Fortune440(m): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
FetchUK:
Hi, PS3 12gb superslim are usually cheaper. Let's say between £50-60 depending on what its available right now. Naira rates for the UK is N350 to £1
can I have your contact?
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
Fortune440:
can I have your contact?
Whatsapp or bbm

009447563456591 Whatsapp
bbm is in my signature and bbm channel too.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
hakinze00:
Do u ve last of us ps4 pre-owned and how much...I stay in Lagos
Hi I don't have any PS4 LOU personally in Lagos, the PS4 discs in the pictures are for a gaming store I purchase for in Lagos. If you prefer, I can give you their details. Another option is unless preordered from the UK.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
octus2008:
Do u sell modded consoles too chief
I don't really do modded consoles but may be able to get one if that's what you're after.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
FetchUK:

I have only preordered ps4 games on me at the moment. Can you let me know which types of games you're after?
hello please can you help me get an Xbox one with all accessories and games (latest ) for a somehow good rate please am in Lagos
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by hakinze00(m): 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
FetchUK:

Hi I don't have any PS4 LOU personally in Lagos, the PS4 discs in the pictures are for a gaming store I purchase for in Lagos. If you prefer, I can give you their details. Another option is unless preordered from the UK.
so wot are ur price ranges for d pre-owned ps4 games?
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by spenca: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
FetchUK:

Hi Spenca,
Ryse hasn't left the UK yet. Leaving this friday.

I can let you have for N6500 only if you purchase as soon as its available in Lagos next week. Most of my sent games are now listed on Konga and the prices would be upwards of N7000+

I have Ghosts COD right now in Lagos, yet to be listed for N6000. My other AC Black flag, Titanfall, Battlefield 4, Thief would arrive this week. N6000 if bought before listed, after that point, the price would go up.

I could pay before hand ,let me chk the review of those in lag already n pick one , no MK for xb1?
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by octus2008(m): 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
so how much can i get used and new PS3 Slim or super slim,just price ranges and Gig cos am talking about Bulk purchase from u
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
spenca:

I could pay before hand ,let me chk the review of those in lag already n pick one , no MK for xb1?
You may not need to pay for the ones coming to Lagos before hand. All it'll be is maybe give just give a few days window to pick up, after that. It's on konga and it's only purchasable via konga.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
hakinze00:
so wot are ur price ranges for d pre-owned ps4 games?
Killzone
Watch dogs N6000
Let's just say between N6000-12000.

The top range are the latest games.
Some prices may dip below N6000, but unless specified.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
octus2008:
so how much can i get used and new PS3 Slim or super slim,just price ranges and Gig cos am talking about Bulk purchase from u
Got your email, I'll try to respond in time, extremely busy
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
spenca:

Just to let you know, Ryse should be in Lagos by next week
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by spenca: 9:20am On Aug 14, 2015
FetchUK:

Just to let you know, Ryse should be in Lagos by next week

Where in Lagos and what about the crew ??
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 14, 2015
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 14, 2015
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
nickcarter:
please could you help me out with that am in Lagos
Saw this so late, apologies.
You can email me for faster response to your enquiries.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
This xbox one games are now available in Lagos.

Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
FetchUK:

Saw this so late, apologies.
You can email me for faster response to your enquiries.
done pls get back to me
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
nickcarter:
done pls get back to me
Hi
Haven't seen any correspondence via bbm or email.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Jailbreaking And Sales Of PS4 Consoles FW 9.00 Or Lower And Games Installation. / Install Games On Ur Ps 2,3,4 In Lagos / Free New Gameloft Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.